The True Is Revealed to Hyuna.

Forget Our Past, Continue Our Future

Hara still confused with Junhyung response. She stand up and grab Junhyung hand and go to the kitchen without making any excuse on front of their parents.

*So Hara is the girl that Junnie will married to. A sister to my girl.* Hyunseung thought and he feel a bit sad.

“Oppa! I thought you wanna cancel it. What happen?!” Hara ask Junhyung with his confused face.

“Excuse me, I want to go toilet for a while. I’ll be back soon.” Hyunseung make a excuse because he want to go toilet.

“Hara, I don’t want. Hyunseung have found someone he love. He is happy now. I can’t back to him. I know my parents won’t accept it if I back to him.”

“But oppa, you love him right?”

While Hyunseung wanted to go toilet, he will pass the kitchen so he will hear the talk between Hara & Junhyung.

“Yes Hara. I still love him. But I know he never love me anymore. It’s had been 3months Hara we separate.” Junhyung say as he really doesn’t want to cancel the wedding.

*So Junnie still love me? I still love you Junnie, but we can’t be together. I have let you go* Hyunseung make a thought on himself.

“Let’s go. We will proceed with our parents plan. I don’t want to cancel it.” Junhyung grab Hara hand and go out from the kitchen and suddenly he saw that Hyunseung was standing near the kitchen.

“What are you doing here Hyunseung Oppa?” Hara ask.
“I want to go toilet. Excuse me.”

Before Hyunseung make go to the toilet, Junhyung say something to him.

“Hyunseung. please take care of Hyuna. Don’t hurt her like I hurt you.”
“Nae”. Hyunseung hurriedly go inside the toilet and cry softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We have to make a move first. It’s late night now.” Junhyung parents stand up and make their move out.

“Don’t forget to come here again Junhyung to see your future wife.” Hara mum tease Junhyung.
“Nae Mother in-law.” Junhyung answer and make a small laugh.
“Hyuna ah, don’t let your boyfriend stay your house in this late night. Tell him to go home.” Junhyung still have some feelings of taking care Hyunseung.
“Nae brother in-law”.
“I’ll make my move too. It’s late. I will go now.” Hyunseung also make his way home.

After they all went back home, Hara & Hyuna went to their room.

At Hara & Hyuna room…

~Conversation~

Hyuna: Eonnie, how you know Hyunseung Oppa?

Hara: Through someone?

Hyuna: who?

Hara: someone.

Hyuna: aish eonnie! Do you know about Hyunseung Oppa past relationship? I have ask him about it, I ask how many times have he in relationship, he say ones. Including me is twice. But from what I see, he still remembers about his past relationship.

Hara: Hyuna, you still want to know it?

Hyuna: I badly want to know! Do you know about this eonnie?

Hara: Promise me, you won’t be angry, or wanted to make something bad.

Hyuna: okay! Pinky promise.

Hara: Hyunseung oppa past relationship is not with girl.

Hyuna: what? Then?!

Hara: It’s a boy.. His name is Junhyung.

Hyuna: Junhyung oppa?

Hara: yes. 2years they’re in relationship. But now they broke up because of me.

Hyuna: you? why eonnie? I can’t understand.

Hara: Our parents want us to get married. Junhyung let go Hyunseung. You know, it hurts a lot when Junhyung wanted to let Hyunseung go because they have been together for 2 years. Eonnie and Junhyung oppa have discuss just now before you guys back home that we want to cancel about the wedding thing. But when Junhyung oppa saw that you and Hyunseung are in relationship, he want to continue the wedding.

Hyuna: ohh.. Am I wrong too?

Hara: what do you mean?

Hyuna: for having relationship with Hyunseung oppa?

Hara: You’re not dear. It’s past. Eonnie want to go sleep. Annyeonghi jumusaeyo.

 

Hyuna still feel bad to Junhyung Oppa and his boyfriend, Hyunseung Oppa.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proceed to Chapter 4 >>>>