Break Up

Forget Our Past, Continue Our Future

It had been 2 years Junhyung & Hyunseung being together happily.
But one day, Junhyung parents say that they want Junhyung to get married with the girl that they want, Junhyung feel that he don’t know what to do. Just one thing he had to let go. A precious one. He know it will be difficult for him, but he was force to do that because he know, it will look weird when boy & boy marry.

JunSeung, a couple name that people use to call Junhyung & Hyunseung, broke up about 3months.

Rewind back last 3months:

“I can’t believe this. Are you serious about this?” Hyunseung ask Junhyung with his tears drop.
“I’m sorry Seungie. I can’t. Both of us are boy. We can’t. This is the best way for me to married with her without thinking about you.” Junhyung try to explain and he try to hold Hyunseung hand, but Hyunseung reject it. “Okay, you can go. You can leave me. You can make it over. You can live happily with her. Just go! Don’t look back! Just leave me alone!” Hyunseung shout. “I’m sorry Seungie.. I just can’t..” Junhyung words was interrupted by Hyunseung, “Just go! Leave me! This is what you want. I hate you Junnie!”

Hyunseung didn’t dare to look at Junhyung. He knows, this is the best way to end it. Without saying anything, Junhyung walk away, and Hyunseung crying. His friends, Doojoon & Yoseob came to him.. “Seungie ah. Forget about him. I know it hurt. But you can’t do anything.” Doojoon try to make Hyunseung wake up from being crying all day long. “Why I can’t be like both of you DooSeob? Why?” Hyunseung cried and asked this question to DooSeob. They can’t say anything. They just hug him and conceal him. They’re so sad that memories between DooSeob & JunSeung have lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3months have passed. Now, JunSeung is gone. They never meet again after the broke up. Hyunseung, have found someone. While Junhyung, is getting married soon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Proceed to Chapter 2 >>