He's Just PERFECT

I Love You,Bestie!

 

     I'm so lucky for having a super nice cousin like Jung jinyoung. He decided to hold the pain I caused on his stomach while he perfomed. OMG, I CRIED. :( I'm sos orry oppa for tackling you like that! I didn't mean it. I watched my Jinyoung oppa and the rest of B1A4 performed "OK" and they were stunning! I couldn't take my eyes from them just one second. When they finished performing, I can see that Jinyoung always whinced in pain everytime he walks. I bit my lips in despair. I wanted to see him now. But I cant, because fans will noticed me and I will be dead by then. And besides, it's.....

                               "Annyeonghaseyo! INFINITE imida!"

I hold my breath. The fans started to cheer, and without me knowing, I already looked at Myungsoo who is standing in the middle. He is as handsome as ever.  He sings well, and he dances well. What the hell am I doing? Am I that desprate for actually demanding him to call me? Myungsoo is trying his best. He's struggling so much. But me? Oh boy. I'm just too selfish. I'm just one selfish brat.

                                 "KYAAA!!! L OPPA!!!" a girl beside me screamed when INFINITE walks down the stage to the waiting room. Can't blame her. Myungsoo's mentally HOT and I am falling heads over heels for him. I just hopes that he noticed me now. I walked down the waiting room hall with a bunch of other INSPIRITS. Just for your information, INSPIRITS are INFINITE's fans. They are so violent. (A/N: sorry.. INSPIRITS no offense! ><) They started to pushed me when Myungsoo accidentally looked at me. some even pulled my hair.  Unconciously, I scream.

                                 "AAAAHHH!!!!!"

Myungsoo ( and the rest of INFINITE)  heard my scream, and he hurriedly ran to my place and found me on the ground, whinced in pain. I can't feel my legs because fans are stomping on my feet. I saw Myungsoo right in front of me, kneeling.

                                   "Eleanor, gwenchana?" He asked me,  offering me his hand.

I looked at him with my painful face. He eventually carries me with his warm touch. He carries me bridal style and his fans are screaming. OH NO. What have you just done?

                                    "YA!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed, trying to freed myself from his warmth.

Myungsoo disn't even bother to look at my face, and he just take me away to his waiting room.

When we arrived , he gently puts me down on the sofa and then one of the INFINITE member, Sunyeol and Hoya came towards me. They looked concern, and after Myungsoo takes a look of feet, he ordered Hoya to brings some cold ice.

                                   "What happened?" Myungsoo sighed, he sat right next to me.

I scoffed, trying not to look at his face. But he make me to do so, and i accidentally blushed. It was so obvious, even Hoya and Sungyeol sees that. They laughed, and then they walked off to the other room to get some ice cubes.

                                   "Why do you care anyway? I'm just your 'neighbour'" I hissed.

Myungsoo sighed in dissapointment.

                                   " I thought we talked about this! Eleanor-ah, you know I'm so busy these days! I'm not ditching you! I cared about you! A LOT!!"

                                   "A LOT? A LOT HUH?! You're such a hypocrite!" I screamed at him, then I stood up with holding my pain on my feet and ran towards the exit. I'm so stupid. Why  did I yell for? I am so stupid...