He's Debuting

I Love You,Bestie!

 

             My bestfriend, Kim Myungsoo is going to debut anytime soon. I tried my best to support him. I really do. But well.....I know deep in my heart I am scared to death that he will ditched me. Like everybody did. Hello~ My name is Eleanor White. I'm fully American. And I moved to Korea when I was six. And my bestfriend, Kim Myungsoo is my neighbour. He lived next door. I "liked" him for awhile now. And though he doesn't know it yet, I feel that he will know about it sooner or later. Today is the last day I get to spend with my bestfriend as normal people. Tomrrow's Myungsoo debut. And I can't help for not feeling lonely. Myungsoo is three years older than me, but he acts like three younger than me. HAISH. I hate this. He will not call me anymore, and we couldn't talk like normal person anymore. This just mentally . I watched Myungsoo with my swallen eyes and he just played with his laptop without even look at me. I'm in his room for GOD's sake! Why is he ignoring me?

                  "Oppa~~~~ " I whined, facing him with my pouting face.

He turns to me giggling.

OH BOY,THIS KID =.=

                  "Ne~~~?" he said.

                   "Don't ignore me please TT^TT" I pretended to cry.

Myungsoo laughed at my expression, he hurriedly go to the bed andpoke my cheek. I blushed madly whenever he does that. Seeing my flushed cheeks, Myungsoo's laugh got louder.

                  "Aigoo, this kid~" he laughed.

I pouted.

                  "YAAAA!!!!"

                  "What is it now?" he looks at me with his dark brownish eyes.

I backed off a little, and cleared my throat. I got off from his bed , stroaming around his room like I always does, and finally stopped at his laptop. I read "INFINITE" on his screen. It was from tumblr. The information of the new boyband group, "INFINITE" is spreading fast. I know that. He's drifting apart from me. I don't want that . I never wanted that. I scrolled down a bit and read the members profile. When I come to Myungsoo's profile, I noticed that he used the name I randomly told him when he asked me what his stage name . I turned to him who is raising his eyebrows on me.

                   "You use the name?" I asked him.

He nodded with a smile.

                   "Why?" I asked again.

He walked towards me, and closed his laptop. His clear brown eyesight, and masculine features makes my heart jumps everytime he gets near me. I tried to not having an eye contact with him, but he "force" me to actually look at his face.

                    "Honestly?" he asked.

I nodded.

                   "Honestly."

He scratched his back with a long deep sigh, and then he just pats my hair gently.

                    "I'm debuting as a singer because of you Eleanor. Thank you for introducing music to me. Thank you so much." He said with his excited smile and hug me. Feeling completely confused and embarrassed, I just hug him back with my confused face.

                     "Not a problem I guess? well, good luck for your debut,'L'~" I .

He chuckles and then released his hug.

                      "Thanks bestie! Aww,I love you!" He said while pinching my cheeks.

Awww, Myungsoo. if only you know that my "love" for you is more than a sister and a friend.....