Music Bank

I Love You,Bestie!

 

       It's almost three months since I last spoke to myungsoo. Well, he still send his usual text messages to make sure that i'm okay, but that just it. He never actually calls me, and he said that he is super busy with his group and stuffs. When he followed me on twitter, I was in shocked and not sure what is his problem is. Before Going to bed, he always texted me or he will always mentioned me on twitter. He makes my world upside down. I miss him. I miss my Myungsoo so much. I think I can't live without him anymore. So, I decided to watch his performance on music bank. I got there pretty much early, and I noticed that half of the staffs noticed me. Yes. My father owns this building, and he is pretty much feared by ALL the staffs. I feel bad :(.

                 "Hey Eleanor! Is that really you?" I heard my cousin, Jung Jinyoung yelling towards me.

I tilds my head to see him.

Yes, HIM.

B1A4's leader, Jung Jinyoung!

                  "Oppa? Why are you here?" I asked him with confussion.

As you can see, I'm half Korean. My mom is korean, while my dad is American. I always liked my cousin, as he is like a father and a mother to me. You see, my parents always works. And well... my mom died when I was like three.

                    "I'll be performing my debut stage. How about you?" Jinyoung smiled at me.

                    "You remember Myungsoo ,right?"

                     "Of course I remember your cr---" before he could even finished talking I already tackled his ribs with my elbow. He whinced in pain, and people are watching. But I don't care. He nearly tell the world that I'm crushing on Myungsoo! WTF JINYOUNG!

                             "UGH!!!" He gasped. "M-Mian.."

He tered, touching his stomach.

                     "OMG, I'm so sorry oppa! " I apologized to him, checking his stomach.

He still giving me that look. oh my. Did I just made Jung jinyoung whinced in pain? OMG. OMG!!! I am so dead when i got home. Damn it Eleanor! Why did you do that?!

                      "HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baro and gongchan screamed across the hall and found me patting Jinyoung's back while Jinyoung bends down covering his hand with his stomach. The fact that i kinda looked like a foreigner makes them thinking that I'm his girlfriend or something.

                       "Baro-ah? Gongchan-ah?" Jinyoung said as he whinced in pain, and tried to get up.

i helped him.

Omo....I FEEL BAD!!! :(((

                         "Hyung! Why are you hurt? OMG,did she do something to you? CRAZY PATHETHIC FAN GIRL!!!!" Gongchan hissed at me.

WTF?

WTF!

                        "EXCUSE ME!" i screamed at them.

The two of them eyed me with fury.

                         "CRAZY GIRL! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HYUNG?!" this time, Baro insulted me.

I got very mad, and I punched him on his damn face. Jinyoung and Gongchan are shocked by my actions. Well, I don't care! He is the one who started it. And I'm not a crazy girl! I'm not even a BANA =.="

                          "Omo! Eleanor!" Jinyoung gasped and then he grabs my hand away from Baro's.

Gongchan shook his head with a smile, and then he helped Baro up.

                           "I'm sorry oppa! But he's getting on my nerves!!! I'm not even your fan :(" I told Jinyoung with a whine.

                           "Aigoo....my cute Eleanor~ Don't be so mad~ Baro's like that." Jinyoung smiled and pinches my cheeks. I pouted as i saw Baro's bleeding nose. Gongchan hurriedly gave him his hankerchief and gladly taken by Baro.

                           "uhmnnhh.....great. Now your fans will murder me, oppa." I mumbles.

Jinyoung laughed as he pats my hair.

At the same time, without my knowledge, Myungsoo is watching me everytime I speak or act, and with his usual killer smile, he then walked off to his waiting room.