Chapter 3

LONG TIME NO SEE~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anni Ppany. I'll just wait here in your bed *smile*" 

 

"Ehem. Okay Ms. Tiffany let's continue your bath." 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

 

After finish bathing Tiffany saw Taeyeon patiently waiting for her, feet hanging, rocking back and fort, singing random children's song and staring at her. "Hey Taetae I'm finished. *eyesmile* " Wrapped in a towel, Tiffany approach Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Hello to you too princess." Taeyeon hopped off the bed then bow to Tiffany taking the latter's hand with her. "Let's go to your wardrobe princess, let's get you your princess attire." 

 

 

"We're going to play  prince and princess Taetae? Wow I love it hihi. Oh by the way Prince Taetae, you look handsome on your clothes." 

 

 

"Uhmm... here wear this it looks good on you my princess." Taeyeon said after she chose a pink cocktail dress.

 

 

"Really Taetae? Ookay then. I'm going to change wait a minute *eyesmie*" Tiffany said while kahi helped her to change In front of Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Hehehehe! Ppany your is cute *Chin dimple* Oh Kahi unnie put powder on her." Taeyeon said pionting Tiffany's back when Kahi put a powder on Tiffany's face instead. "And her armpit too unnie hahahahaha! Gyuri unnie, is it posible to put a powder on a ?" Taeyeon continued and look at Gyuri.

 

 

"Eh??! What's with that question Ms. Taeyeon? But I think you can why?" 

 

 

"Ahh. *nod nod* Ppany ah, do you want me to put powder on your ? Heeheheh!" 

 

 

"Wae Taetae? My mom said this is my private part no one can ever touch it except me, my mom or kahi unnie I think?" Tiffany is curious why Taeyeon want to touch her .

 

 

"Aww~ I'm sorry Ppany ah, I just want to touch it because its too cute *pout*" Taeyeon said looking down and playing the bottons on her shirt.

 

 

"Aigoo Taetae, uhmm.. Oh I just let you poke it, is that ok with you?"

 

 

"You sure?" Taeyeon lit up her face with a bright smile. 

 

 

*Nod nod* "Yes. *poke poke poke* how was it? Are you happy now Taetae?" Tiffany go in front of Taeyeon turning her back.

 

 

"Wow Ppany, its so soft and fluffy hahaha it feels like marshmallow and I'm very happy too. *kiss*" Taeyeon said and kiss Tiffany on her cheek.

 

 

" If you're happy I'm happy too Taetae *kiss kiss kiss*" Tiffany return her kiss by kissing Taeyeon's left cheek, right cheek and then her forhead. 

 

 

 

*Nudge nudge* " Look at them, don't you think there's something between them?" Kahi nudge Gyuri.

 

 

"Pabo! *smack kahi* their just kid's tss!" Gyuri smack Kahi and rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Aish. But I can see someday.... someday." Kahi said dreamingly.  " I think for the first time I agree with you *nod nod*" Said Gyuri while watching Taeny couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter