End

When Suho Fell Off the Face of The Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chen, stop trolling the maknae.”

 

“Tao, put that bag away. We’re not here to flaunt.”

 

“Kyungsoo, would it kill you to smile in front of the camera?”

 

“Sehun, let me do the talking, okay? You’re lisping isn’t gonna work in this variety show.”

 

“Lay! Lay, are you falling asleep again? Would you be more enthusiastic, yo.”

 

“Yo Kris! Mah good for nothing mofo! Watcha doin’? Me? What? Don’t I sound Canadian? Yo, bruddah! Yo, yo,yo!”

 

“Chanyeol, you’re taking the joke too far.”

 

“Baekhyun, now’s not the time to stashing away all this junk food.”

 

“Kai, teach me that move again, will you?”

 

“Luhan, would you stop with that cube? It’s annoying me, put it away.”

 

“Xiumin, this isn’t the place to be giving bitterjuice to the kids!”

 

There were times where EXO had to endure the constant nagging of their leader, but then, there were other times where they wanted nothing more than to hurl him off the face of the earth. As they sat in the darkness of the living room, gathering around their second leader, Kris, they watched each other with grim faces and wide eyes.

 

Xiumin curled his fists together. “He keeps ordering us around.”

 

Chen growled in frustration, pulling at his dumbo ears while glaring at each member as if he was annoyed with their very existence. “He keeps making us do stuff.”

 

Kris chewed on his bottom lip. “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter