Goodbye

Tears

 

Kyungsoo felt elated. A strange electricity erupted it's way through his body and he couldn't help but enjoy the warm feeling inside. As he swayed to the music and made his way through several drinks things were finally looking up. Two strong arms wrapped their way around his waist and a pelvis pressed against his back. It was probably intended to be ual but the height difference just made it awkward and Kyungsoo's natural reaction was to become flustered at the contact and allow a school-girlish giggle.

Kyungsoo turned to the boy behind him, linking his hands behind his neck and dragging his tongue across his pink, although slightly bruised plump lips. Kyungsoo was inspired by the 4minute song playing and decided to channel his inner HyunA and be as y as possible and judging by the reactions he was receiving it was working.

Jongin felt something stir in his stomach at the sight of the shorter biting his bottom lip seductively. He had never seen someone who managed to encompass both cuteness and promiscuity so flawlessly. As Kyungsoo began edging closer he knew the kiss would only be moments away.

The first kiss was chaste, a gentle pressing of one set of lips against the other. The second was made slightly deeper by Kyungsoo changing his angle of approach. Kyungsoo soon felt the pressure of teeth on his bottom lip and gladly opened his mouth to allow the eager tongue to enter and snake its way around his own. There was no battle for dominance, Kyungsoo submitted willingly allowing himself to be taken over completely.

The taller of the two pushed Kyungsoo against the wall, tracing two hands down to his firm before hoisting him up. Kyungsoo instinctively wrapped his legs around the other's core. The kiss was sweet like cream with the same potential to be ruining. The lingering touches against bare skin were causing Kyungsoo's senses to go into overdrive with every nerve burning at the contact as a hand made its way up Kyungsoo's shirt. Even though the party was in full swing it seemed silent to the two so absorbed in each other. The musky scent of aftershave overwhelmed Kyungsoo turning him to putty in the others hands. And the sight, even though he had no right, causing a boiling rage to run through Jongin's veins. The sight of Kyungsoo with his tongue down Sehun's throat while the latter grinded against him was something Jongin never wanted to see and yet it was happening right before his eyes.

Jongin had attempted to reconcile with Kyungsoo, to beg for forgiveness, make it right but Kyungsoo would have no word of it. Kyungsoo called Jongin every name in the book, each venomous word cutting him deep. Jongin wondered 'is this how Soo felt?' But he quickly decided that it probably didn't even scratch the surface. So he took every insult, every slap, every punch but he deserved more, he deserved far worse for hurting the boy he loved, every tear that fell from Kyungsoo’s large eyes made Jongin sure of it and Kyungsoo was determined to make him hurt.

"I would rather drink bleach than let you touch me again." Were the words uttered by Kyungsoo before he stormed out of the bathroom like a man on a mission. Something had snapped inside him as Jongin had attempted to talk. 'How dare he?' Kyungsoo thought. 'How dare he think he can get me back, how dare he think he even has the right to look at me.' Kyungsoo had realised that he was being ing pathetic crying over someone who's actions displayed that he clearly didn't care about him.

Kyungsoo had realised that even though Jongin had lied it didn't change that what he said was the truth. He was beautiful, special and anyone would be lucky to have him. Even a liar can tell the truth sometimes and Kyungsoo had to hang onto that for his own well being. Kyungsoo had realised his own self-worth and that he could do better, that Jongin was a coward and undeserving of the love Kyungsoo offered when all he gave in return was pain. Then it hit him, he wasn't the only one who could do better. That is what had caused Kyungsoo to march out of the bathroom or rather who.

Krystal stood out amongst the others. Her icy expression, her milky skin, her silky coffee coloured locks that framed her face so perfectly. Kyungsoo had decided that since Jongin had been with both of them it put them in the same league, something he was totally okay with as Krystal was undeniably breathtaking. Anyone would be lucky to have the chic beauty to call their own and there was a long line of people willing to try so why should Krystal be wasting her time with a liar and cheat who clearly doesn’t value her or care for her at all.

Kyungsoo didn’t know how to approach Krystal however, he didn’t know what to say. Explaining to someone that their boyfriend, that they presumed was straight, had been playing them both isn’t exactly Kyungsoo’s forte, so he did the only thing he thought to do. He wordlessly handed Krystal his phone and on the screen was displayed every text, every picture and truthless confession of love and every word that caused Kyungsoo’s heart to feel as if it had been ripped from his chest and torn apart. Seeing them for herself Krystal didn’t need an explanation or any words that Kyungsoo would fail to muster because of what was there in her hands, she had the truth.

Most surprisingly Krystal apologised to Kyungsoo, she was unaware of their relationship, much like everyone else was and felt a personal guilt for the pain Kyungsoo had experienced. Strangely it appeared that out of all this Kyungsoo would at least gain a friend. Much to her nature Krystal was classy as always as she gracefully left the party and left Jongin alone.

And that was it, Jongin was truly alone now. He had no relationship with his family to speak of, everyone who knew of what he had done surely hated him and Kyungsoo, the one person he had ever loved. The boy who helped Jongin figure out who he truly was, what he really wanted, would never forgive him. As Jongin sat on the sofa contemplating his life and what a mess he had made it he didn’t notice the shorter boy approach him until his head was planted on Jongin’s lap “I still hate you but I’m sleepy and you’re my best friend, take me home.”


A/N: I'm sorry this took a million billion years to update but I hope you're satisfied with how I ended it? This blew up way more than I could have ever expected so thank you so much to everyone who read and supported me and this fic!