4 double update

Bread, Ice Cream & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smirks when opening the white fence. His face is saying everything about what hapenned last night and it's irritating Bom. She shoves the beef bone soup to him and ready to run off from him but he caughts the back of her shirts. She couldn't escape and sighs.


"What?!"


"Don't you have something to say?"


"I don't."


He pulls her to his side then he face her, alligns his face to ners then he flicks her forehead lightly, "wear something warm next time you go outside." Then he left her who still in a daze.


"What's wrong with him.."



##########



Christmas is near and she already has a plan with In-na to go to a christmas eve dinner party with their college friends. And of course the love of her life, Dongwook, will be there, too. So right now they are in the middle of shopping, to look for a super gorgeous clothes yet y but innocent, from In-na's point of view. The choice went down to two options of a short peach dress or a crop top that she will mix it with a tight skinny jeans. It's an indoor casual party, thanks to that she doesn't has to suffer in cold.


"You need to show some skin. Too much skin covers in winter then when he see you in that crop top, he will be...rawr.."


"Yah!" She slaps her on the arm, "I don't have that kind of intention!"


She doesn't has a gut to wear such a revealing tops because she doesn't feel confident about her stomach since there will be food, what if her stomach become volouptus. That's not y at all so she decides to buy the peach dress. Play it safe, unlike In-na who buys a top that reveals her cleavage.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter