1/1

tale of the chinese dragon

flying around, kris looked down on the land. nothing special. until a tumbling panda caught his eyes. the panda rolled down from the bamboo stick he was hanging on down the hill. it looked like it hurt. so being the ever-so kind dragon, kris went down to check on the panda. "hey are you ok?" he asked as he landed next to the panda. the panda had extremely fluffed up hair. the hill obviously ruined it. there was no response, so kris asked again, "hey are you ok?" it could be because the panda's ears was now filled with mud from landing face first in a mud pit. man, nature was terrible. the panda finally got up. dizzy from the fall. the panda squinted at kris, while taking dirt out of his ear.

"yeah im ok." the panda plainly said, as if nothing happened. kris shrugged.

"ok good. just dont fall again." kris added, "it looked like it hurt." the panda nodded. the gesture was extremely cute to kris. like, extremely cute, like so cute that kris could squeal. kris never squeals. but he, secretly, on the inside. the panda tilted his head in confusion.

"sir?" the panda reached out his stubby arms as he walked with two legs, barely staying on balance. he steadied himself by placing his paws on the dragon. "sir?" the fuzzy paws tickled the side of kris. kris turned to look over at the panda.

"oh sorry." 

the panda nodded. "well what's your name sir?" the panda walked over to kris's head.

"i'm kris. you?" kris replied back.

"i'm tao, nice to meet you kris. and uh," the panda lost it's balance on four paws and laid on the side of kris, "thanks for checking up on me." kris nodded this time.

"no problem."

"so i see that you're a dragon..?" the panda scratched his head. he never seen a dragon before.

"yep, and you're a panda i'm guessing." the dragon said back, it was still very awkward. 

"yeah." tao got up, and climbed on the dragon.

everything happened so fast, first the dragon tensed up on the being on his back, and then his ears were being tugged at, then lastly kris was flying with a panda on his back. the panda screamed in delight, "woo!" the panda tightened it's grip on the dragon, now hugging the neck of the dragon. kris went faster. there was a time where kris slowed as they where above the mountains. 

"it's nice right?" kris called to the panda ontop of him. 

"yeah."

"do you like the view?"

"yeah."

"tao..?"

no response.

the panda fell asleep.

this was the part where kris thought it'd be a good idea to drop tao off.

so he did.

and ever since then, tao always flew with kris.