Airplane

Junhwan OneShot Collection

Stop for a moment, its raining

The wind is blowing

It’ll be dangerous if you go now

 

Stop for a moment

There’s a lot of time

There’s tomorrow too

So let him come off or let me get on

Just one more day, just one more hour

Just one more minute, just wanna say one thing

 

I woke up in the middle of the night, panting, sweating. What was I dreaming? I felt fear but I don’t know what I’m afraid of, I felt pain but there’s nothing that I’m hurt of. My hands naturally went to the right side of the bed, feeling the cold empty space beside me. He’s not here. Not anymore. I smiled and chuckled to myself as I laid back and stares at the empty space, imagining him sleeping soundly in my embrace. I miss his warmth that was radiating from his small body. I miss his snores that sounds like a lullaby in my ears, putting me to sleep. I miss his smile, whenever we woke up together, that calm smile that makes me want to hug him tighter. But he’s not here.

I let out a loud sigh as I sat up on the bed. I miss him. I look at the clock and it’s not even 24 hours yet since he left but I miss him so badly… that it hurts. I don’t know why but living without him is torture. My emotions are unstable. I kept on imagining if he was still here, we would be cuddling on the bed, sharing our body heat as we look deep into our eyes til someone finally surrenders to sleep.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face since I can’t go back to sleep. I turned the tap and starts to splash water to my face and feel the chill as the heat escapes my skin. It felt good and calming but only for a while when I felt a tingling feeling behind my neck. I turned my head backwards to see if there’s something out of natural response only to see the toilet seat. I turned back facing the mirror and brush the feeling off.

When I finished washing my face, I stared at the mirror looking at my own reflection. I imagined a small boy standing beside me brushing his teeth while smiling, like every morning before going to college. But I know he’s not there. Then, the tingling feeling came again, making the hair behind my neck, stood up. I turned back again and still, there’s nothing. So I turned back towards the mirror and continues to imagine the petite boy beside me.

But did I imagine him crying?

I stared deep in the mirror, looking at the imaginary boy who’s standing beside me, crying while his eyes fixed into mine. Slowly his hand reached my shoulder and I could’ve sworn that I felt a cold touch on my shoulder.

I slowly turned to my right and I was surprised to see him there, standing beside me, crying, but this time he’s not crying tears. He’s crying blood.

And then, everything out.

~*~

“Hyung, do you really have to go?” I said as I watch the small boy packing his bags hastily. He turned and smiled at me before sitting next to me on the bed.

“I have to June-ah. You know how important this is for me” he smiled as he intertwined our fingers. Yes I know. Jinhwan hyung wants to study abroad so he could achieve his dream and this is his ‘golden’ opportunity.

“You know hyung. You don’t need to study nor work. I can give you money if you want to” he smiled again as he ruffled my hair.

“You do know how I hate doing the same thing everyday. Besides, I want to be someone respectful so you can be proud of me when you take over your father’s company” I hate it when he says like that. It’s like he’s saying that he’s a bad influence towards myself even though I know he’s not. He’s the nicest person I had ever met and of course the cutest. Our height difference makes him look cuter though. I stare at our intertwined fingers and thought how perfect we are for each other.

“Okay hyung. Just promise me you call when you get there”

“Of course” he said as he leaves a peck on my lips.

~*~

“So this is a goodbye?” I said as I look at his eyes.

“No, not yet. I still got around 10 minutes before I enter the plane. Do you want me to leave so much?” He pouts. A very cute pout but no I’m not gonna lose.

“No hyung, in a matter of fact, I don’t want you to leave, I’ll be lonely” I pout at him in return showing my best aegyo

“Aww, our Junhoe gonna miss his boyfriend” suddenly Jiwon said from behind making my cute face changed quickly to a sassy one.

“Shut up” I said as I gave him a cold glare but Jinhwan pinch my cheeks in return.

“Be nice to them. When I’m gone, they’re the ones who’s gonna accompany you” I pouted again.

“But I don’t want them, I want you baby” I whispered at his ear making him blush.

“Stop making it hard to leave” he said shyly. Cute.

“Then don’t go. Stay” I caress his cheeks probably as an attempt to make him change his mind.

“But I have to, remember?”

“Okay hyung” I said frowning.

For those who are going to board plane ****, please wait at gate D

“That’s my cue! So I guess this is good – ” I didn’t give him the chance to finish his words as I crashed my lips onto his as I wrapped my arms around his waist and it takes a few seconds before he returns them. The kiss was short and simple yet passionate. A kiss I won’t forget.  Jinhwan broke the kiss before caressing my face and smiled, and I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“Bye” he said before leaving a peck on my cheek and heading towards the gate while waving at us or most probably me.

“Don’t for get to call!” I screamed “Tell me how it feels over there! I’ll pray for your flight! Be safe!” I watched him disappear among the crowds and my hands slowly falls to my side “I love you” I whispered to myself as a tear fell down on the floor. I felt cold, not because the cold air-conditioner or the cold weather, it’s cold because there’s no more sun to shine on me and I never thought that I will live in the dark forever.

~*~

I opened my eyes to the sound of something beeping. Like the ones in the hospital. Wait, hospital? My eyes scans the room I was in, yeah, I’m in a hospital but why? I turned to my side to see Hanbin and Jiwon sleeping on a couch. Jiwon was sleeping on Hanbin’s lap and I smirked at them. Seeing how cute they are, I suddenly remember Jinhwan. Has he arrived there yet? Has he called?

A shuffling sound was heard and I realised that Hanbin was awake.

“Junhoe-ah, how do you feel?” worried was written on his face but there’s something else that I couldn’t pull out.

“Fine, I think. Why am I in a hospital?” He looks at me confused. Well, I’m confused either.

“You don’t remember?”

“I can’t recall anything” I scratch my head trying to ease the fake itchiness.

“We found you passed out in the toilet” in the toilet? When did I?

“I do? How long I’ve been passed out?”

“More than 24 hours, we thought you’re under comma”

“Oh, did Jinhwan hyung called?” silence greets me. What’s with those eyes Hanbin? He shakes Jiwon’s body to wake him up. When the bunny boy woke up, he looked straight at me with a pitiful eyes?

“You’re awake huh?”

“Yeah, so did Jinhwan hyung called yet?” another moment of silence greets me. This is not good. I looked at them as they exchanged glances with each other.

“Hyung? What’s wrong? I asked a simple question and you guys still couldn’t answer it” Jiwon let out a heavy sigh before grabbing his phone and searched for something. I’m confused. Why can’t they just tell me what’s wrong?

“I’m sorry” Jiwon said softly as he hands me his phone and when I read what he had shown, I hoped that I was probably dreaming.

Tears starts flowing down my cheeks. No, it can’t be.

“What’s this?” I asked them hoping that they were lying, that this is some kind of a joke. But their faces told me everything, they’re not lying. I dropped the phone on the bed as I continue to cry.

 

He’s gone

He’s really gone

Forever

 

And then I saw someone behind them, standing there with a sad smile, with his eyes crying out red liquid.

 

Names of the deceased of the dreadful crash ****

.

.

.

23. Kim Jiah

24. Kim Mina

25. Kim Taemin

26. Kim Jinhwan

27. Kim Minho

28. Kim Soohyun

.

.

.


I killed Jinhwan again TT, I'm so sorry

I was listening to Airplane and then the idea came 

at first I thought of making them both meet around years later but then I remembered about a plane crash in my country

and yesterday was another tragic day for korea

so i decided to write like this'

Im sorry, I'm just a sad person

I tried writing fluffs but either I cant complete them or it turn out to be sad

and I should be studying haih

pray for my test tomorrow ;')

Please comment because your comments is what give me life these days haha

love you guys XOXO

-akirazinan