Two-Timer (part 2)

Two-Timer

The night came in; the traffic hours in the highways of Manila were very crowd and depressing. The vehicles were slowly moving in the highway due to overcrowding. The temperature of the city was as humid as in the morning. Felipe and Fernando lived together in an all-male boarding house located in the slum areas of Mandaluyong. It’s not necessarily dirty in the said area but they were squatter homes in front of the boarding house.

Felipe was the one who opened their room by unlocking the door knob. Fernando hugged him in a slow touch. He hugged him harder as he kissed Felipe’s neck. Felipe tried to stop him and he released his boyfriend’s big arms. He kissed it in a tenderly, madly, and beastly way. Felipe tried to release his boyfriend’s arms because he can’t move himself every time Fernando would kiss him. He looked and stared his boyfriend’s face as Fernando resumed kissing him to the lips. But Felipe stopped him by touching his boyfriend’s lips with his right hand. Fernando remained standing as he started asking him.

“Stop...don’t do this.” complimented Felipe to Fernando until he left his hand below.

“W-What? Don’t you want us to enjoy our pleasure?” asked Fernando.

“Baby bear. It’s such an awkward thing when we we kissed together here. Maybe some people would watch us...”

“Oh c’mon, baby boy! Um...baby boy...”

“Yeah.”

“Baby boy...how can people watch us if we’re just the two of us in our room? Our single room. No one would notice us because we’re staying in our own together, baby boy.”

“I know. I know what you’re talking about it. But--”

Fernando approached his boyfriend directly and he stared seductively. He grabbed his boyfriend’s both arms tightly. Felipe looked at the hands on his shoulders.

“Babe. Please, let your hands down!”

“No buts. No excuses...you will never talk anything again. I just wanted to be with you. I’ll make love to you. Forever.”

“Whoa. I...I don’t know what you’re saying ab--”

Fernando kissed his boyfriend in the lips deeply, tenderly and madly. Then, he closed the door and he locked. Felipe tried to stop him and released him away, but in vain. Fernando continued kissing him until Felipe kissed his boyfriend over and over again. Few hours later, they became bare-; their underwear fell down on the floor and continued making out with each other. In the bed, they ed together in a tantric way.

“AAAHHH…AAHHH…” said Felipe in pain while his boyfriend kissed him on the bed.

“Ummm…ummm…” kissed Fernando to him.

“AAHHH…AAHHH… me harder, boy! me! AAAHHH…”

“Ummm…ummm…yeah! I’ll you harder! Harder to hardest! Ummm…ummm…”

“I ing love you very much, baby!” Fernando added as he felt the yumminess.

“Huuhh…huhh…I ing love you so much, big baby bear--” Felipe replied until he feels hurt.

“AAHH!!! AAAHH…AAAHH…”

“HUHH…HUHH…HUHH…” said Fernando.

Few seconds later, their muscular bodies got perspired and they had a lot of water all over their bodies too. Fernando his boyfriend’s big many times as Felipe wanted his boyfriend to more. He it deeply and he felt the creamy yet dirty taste of . Fernando commanded it because he loved his boyfriend so much. Then, Felipe his boyfriend’s too. He it deeply and madly as what his boyfriend did to him and he felt it beastly. Next, they pushed their together in their buttholes; fusion by fusion. They repeated the other positions many times until they ended in a y sleep. Fernando decided that he would never use blanket for sake of his great love to Felipe. And Felipe nodded his boyfriend’s decision. Fernando hugged him in the left shoulder and slowly they closed their eyes together. He kissed Felipe’s forehead and he it seriously. Felipe felt his boyfriend’s kiss while sleeping.

“I love you, big baby boy.” greeted Fernando in a whisper.

“Umm…umm…I love you, too. Big…Ba…by Bear…” Felipe replied.

After their conversation, they slept together for hours. Fernando turned off the bedroom’s lights and resumed sleeping on the bed. Felipe hugged his boyfriend very much while sleeping. They don’t say a good night together but they response a good night in their dreams. The wall clock’s hands strike at exactly 3:00 in the morning; and the two men woke up together in the bed. Fernando softly touched his boyfriend’s hair and he kissed him in the forehead again. Felipe moved himself to Fernando and he kissed his boyfriend on the lips again until they kissed and make out together continuously. Fernando asked his boyfriend to have again and Felipe agreed. After their agreement, they continued making out and have over and over again. They finished making out and they stood up in the bed, as the sun’s reflections shone in the room’s windows for few hours.

Meanwhile, Fernando and Felipe went to school earlier. It was about 6:00 in the morning; and the two boys walked together. Fernando hugged his boyfriend while walking to the classroom. However, the classroom was locked.

“Damn…the classroom is not yet opened. We’re just come here as early as we had finished making out.” said Felipe.

“Yeah, baby. The classroom is still closed. And we had nothing to do…but all we need is to wait.” said Fernando in a silly way.

Felipe sigh his boyfriend’s answer. They had nothing to do outside the classroom but to wait and stand by until their classmates will come. They waited for few hours in the classroom. But he had notice something. He silently noticed something on the classroom’s backyard. He saw two coconut brooms, a round-shaped plastic trash can and a metal dust pan with a wooden handle. He stood up on the floor and he took those things and he gave the other broom to Fernando. Suddenly, Fernando got curiously stunned when he looked at the broom.

“W-what’s this, baby bear—I mean, my big baby bear?” asked Fernando to Felipe flirtily.

“Um…it’s a broom. Then, I will give this to you.” answered Felipe.

“Then, what am I supposed to do with this?” 

“Cleaning the backyard! As usual…” said Felipe as he started cleaning the backyard.

“While we’re waiting to our teacher and the classmates. Come on.” he added.

Few minutes later, Fernando and his boyfriend cleaned the backyard. They swept the dry leaves on the ground and they throw away into the plastic trash can. While cleaning, the teacher impressed them as she came to the classroom and started opening the classroom’s door. The teacher said to them that they were very early to come in school. It was an appreciated thing when Felipe explained the reason why he and his boyfriend came earlier to the classroom. And what’s his answer? Fernando interrupted him as his boyfriend’s answer.

“Um…we don’t want to be late. Just like what happened to mine before.” said Fernando to the teacher.

“Well, that’s good, my students. Now, come on, help me clean the classroom before we start our class. Can we start, can’t you?” asked the teacher to them.

“Sure, ma’am. We can.” agreed the boys.

They started cleaning the entire classroom before they start their classes. With the help of their teacher, Fernando was the one who scrub the floor using the coconut husk. And Felipe swept the floor using the soft broom. Few hours later, everything is done. The entire classroom is already clean as the students entered to the classroom. Ping entered to the classroom while yawning himself. His uniform is not fixed with iron. What’s wrong with his uniform?

After long hours of classes, the students went home as they leave the classroom. Fernando left the classroom after biding goodbye to his boyfriend. He added that he will come to the room again; so that he can start buying food outside of the school for lunch. Felipe prepared his lunch box filled with fried rice inside. He yawned himself and he started to nap on the desk because he feels sleepy.

Ping looked at the exterior of the classroom so that he will never notice by everyone. Suddenly, he noticed Felipe napping on the desk. He entered inside the classroom bringing his lunchbox and the food he brought from the small canteen. He slowly approached to Felipe as he put down his things on the desk also and he sat down. He awoke Felipe slowly by touching its back twice.

“Felipe…Felipe, wake up.” said Ping to Felipe.

But Felipe is still asleep.

“Felipe…hey! Felipe!”

Felipe slowly woke up and he started stretching his arms. He murmured himself while waking up until Ping saw him in a glance. Felipe crammed fixing his hair and rubbed his eyes. Ping chuckled him silently. He added in a sweet smile.

“At last, you’re awoke Felipe.” said Felipe.

“P-Ping?” asked Felipe to him.

“Hi, Felipe.”

“Why are you here?”

“I-I just came here to eat lunch. I came here because…n-nobody wants me to share their lunch. They thought that they’re shy to me because I’m handsome. I already knew the places in the campus from the student. Especially, here in the classroom.” 

Felipe understood his classmate’s answer.

“Okay. So…Ping.”

“Yes?”

“You’re from Thailand, right?”

“Yes, I am. I’m from Thailand, Felipe.”

 

“Still, you’re the first Thai national I’ve ever met here in school.”

Ping laughed at Felipe’s answer added with a smile in his mouth.

“Thanks, dude.” he replied. 

“How do you feel that…you came here for the first time in our campus? The teacher said to us that…you’re an exchange student from Thailand.”

“Yea, I heard it. At first, I was still a newbie here and I already take my vacation here…in Manila, Philippines. I feel when I came to Manila…it is like I came home to Bangkok. I think Manila is called my second home. Even though, I stayed here last week.”

“Thanks. Thanks for the comment about here.”

“Welcome, Felipe.”

Ping opened his lunchbox and started eating his lunch. He placed his food that he bought on his lunchbox. The food that he bought is Bicol Express. That Filipino remarkable food might be spicy to students but for Ping, he would love to eat it because he loves eating spicy food. He started eating his food until he asked Felipe for a second.

“You’ll not eating your lunch?”

“Huh? I-I’m waiting for my boyfriend to come back here. He’s the one who will buy our food together for lunch.”

“Uh…okay. We’ll just share this one. Besides, you will get hungry if you don’t eat. You’ll just wait for nothing.” said Felipe.

Felipe sighed himself.

“Okay. I’ll eat my lunch now. I’ll tell my boyfriend that I’ll eat his food again and again.” he said in a joke.

The two boys laughed and chuckled with each other. Felipe didn’t know that he was slowly affected by Ping’s friendliness and charming attitude. While Ping’s plan is started to fulfill more and he will fall in love to Felipe in his heart. They eat their lunch together as Felipe took a single serving of Bicol Express. As Fernando came back to the classroom, he directly sat on the other chair besides his boyfriend.

“Hi, big baby bear. Sorry for waiting you so long.” said Fernando to his boyfriend.

“That’s okay, my big beasty bear. I’ll eat some more from you.” answered Felipe.

“Okay, okay. And—“

“Hi, bro Fernando.” greeted Ping to Fernando.

Fernando surprisingly looked at Ping while preparing his lunch and starting to eat. He replied to Ping’s greeting by raising his both eyebrows. Felipe smiled while eating his lunch. The three boys talked to each other while eating. They talked about the things that they’ve experienced before.

The night came in again; and the two boys came home to the boarding house. Suddenly, Fernando got mad himself when entering inside the room. He directly took off his shirt and he throw away on the bed. He walked through the chair and he sat. Fernando was half while sitting on the chair. Felipe asked his boyfriend what’s going on.

“Baby, what’s wrong with you? Are you okay?” asked Felipe to Fernando.

“Am I okay? Huh? How would you think I’m okay?” answered Fernando in a grumpy manner.

“Fernando, I asked you what happened. And you responded me nothing. Now come on…tell me the reason.” said Felipe as he directly approached his boyfriend.

“Baby, look what my mother did to my father. You know why?”

“Family problem again…”

“No. It’s already done. Our parents don’t mind us anymore, and we lived here peacefully despite that we’re continue studying in high school.” he explained.

“I know. We’re both rejected in our own parents. But in our hearts, we loved them so much…now, tell me.”

“What?” asked Fernando as he embraced his boyfriend in the left shoulder.

“Tell me why your father did. Did your father made something wrong to your mother?” asked Felipe.

“Yeah…he did something wrong to my mother. This evening, while I’m playing basketball with my friends, I saw father walking in the streets. He approached something there in the store. Then, a woman approached him…and they kissed in the lips each other. After playing my game, I went directly to my parents’ house and I looked at them. My mother suspected them and the two were arguing together.”

“Umm…what about his other woman?” asked Felipe.

“She defended my father because she loved him very much. Father didn’t ask my question why he betrayed my mother. That is why, I felt guilty of what my father’s secret…into his biggest mistake. Later on, my father and his woman went away to the house. And I ran away to avoid suspicion from my parents. If I did, my mother will throw me a stone again.” explained Fernando the reason.

“Ha-ha. I know what you feel from your parents. That’s the reason why you get mad when we reached here. I was curiously stunned at you.” said Felipe.

Fernando sighed himself and he grabbed his boyfriend.

“What are you doing, baby?” asked Felipe to him.

“I’m half …and ready to kiss and make out with you, my big beasty baby.”

They stared and glanced with each other and he directly kissed Felipe. Felipe couldn’t breathe himself while his boyfriend staring at him.

“I’ll kiss you later okay?” answered Felipe.

“What? No! I want it now!” replied Fernando.

“Later! Okay?” said Felipe.

“Felipe…Felipe…where are you going? I’m going to stab you again on the bed if you--!”

“I’ll go to the kitchen, baby. I’ll drink something refreshing.”

He stood up on the chair and released him away. He went to the kitchen and checked some debts displayed on the refrigerator. He opened the refrigerator and he picked the pitcher filled with water. He filled the water on his glass and started drinking.

“Did you pay the rental fee to Mrs. Ratunil?” he asked Felipe to Fernando.

“…if not, she will get mad at us and she’ll leave us away here.” he added.

“Baby, I already paid the fee to her before I go out. She accepted the fare on my hand.”

“That’s good by the way. Thanks for the accomplishment.” said Felipe.

Felipe returned the pitcher back to the refrigerator and he placed in the counter. As he finished drinking water, Fernando stood up on the chair and he directly approached his boyfriend as they faced and glanced to each other. In a sudden way, Felipe seduced Fernando as he started touching his muscular arms.

“You don’t have anything to do? Nothing?” he asked to Felipe.

“Nothing, my beasty baby.” answered Felipe as he pushed his boyfriend faster and he kissed his boyfriend. They make out with each other until they went directly to the bedroom bare-. The next morning, in the classroom, the teacher read a story entitled “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” by William Shakespeare. A few minutes later, she wrote some questions in the blackboard. The subject that the teacher handled is English.

“Class, copy the questions first and then, answer it in complete sentence. Clear? Answer these questions about the story I’ve read this morning. Is it clear?”

“Yes, ma’am.” the students replied.

The students copied the questions on their yellow papers and pens. Fernando was busy copying the questions in front of the blackboard. Felipe was also busy copying the questions on the blackboard too. While writing, a student silently gave him a scratch paper. Felipe got curious and he accepted it. There is handwriting on the paper, and it says:

“WE’LL TAKE SOME SNACK TIME TOGETHER. JUST THE TWO OF US. – YOUR BEST BUDDY.”

Felipe didn’t know who was the person wrote in the paper.

“Who wrote this message?” he asked himself.

He smiled while reading it. But after reading the short message, he didn’t realize that it was Ping who wrote the sweet message on the paper. On the other hand, Ping looked at Felipe while writing on his own desk. He smiled himself because he’s the person who wrote a short message and send it to Felipe by commanding one of his classmates. Fernando looked at his boyfriend’s back and he noticed something wrong while looking at him. Later on, he finished copying the questions and started answering the questions. Felipe seriously answered the questions as he placed the paper onto his pocket. Without knowing his boyfriend about his behavior, he felt so in love in a silent manner. Sounds like he had butterflies inside of his aura and he became like that.   

A few minutes later, the school bell rang. It is time for the students’ favorite addicted subject; and it’s the recess. In the small-sized school canteen, Felipe bought plastic cellophane filled with pancakes and a bottled carbonated drink after paying it to the vendor. He started eating his pancake while walking to the ground. Luckily, Fernando was busy eating kwek-kwek – a set of eggs coated and with flour, usually they’re deep fried; and tempura while drinking his bottled carbonated drink. He and his friends enjoyed conversing with each other. Meanwhile, Felipe saw Ping at the bench and he approached him directly. Ping smiled at him while eating his snack. Then, Felipe sat on the bench besides his classmate.

“Hi. You’re alone?” he asked to Ping.

“Yeah, Felipe. I’m always alone. Those girls were very shy to sit with them. Like they thought of me as the heartthrob of the campus.” answered Felipe.

“Ha-ha. You are the heartthrob of the school, right?”

“Not exactly.”

“You are…”

“I already said no.”

“I know that you denied it. But for me, you liked it.”

“For myself, I would answer no, Felipe. I considered myself as an ordinary and newbie person.”

Felipe nodded his head as he understands his classmate’s answer. Ping said to Felipe that he was the one who wrote the paper. When Felipe heard it, he said thank you to him because he felt very happy on such thing that he had a good friend. After their short conversation, Ping and Felipe ate their snacks together. Ping started to fall in love at him, and his plan is seemingly to be accomplished.

“Felipe?” he called.

“Yeah. What’s up!” Felipe answered.

“Um…I have to say something about you.”

“Really? What’s it?”

“Felipe…”

His heart started to beat…

“Um…For how many hours and words that we converse, for weeks, my feelings couldn’t move on for you. Round the clock as I looked and I imagined you…since…we newly met in school.”

“Why?” 

“Because at first, it was a sudden appreciation. I asked a student who the guy is singing with friends. And I got admired…secretly in my heart. Until, I decided to--”

“Uh…huh? What do you mean, Ping?”

“To fall in love with you, Felipe.”

Felipe got stunned silently. He couldn’t believe about his classmate’s answer because he and Ping were already friends since Ping came to the campus. He tried to ask something to his friend.

“Ping…seriously? We’re best friend friends since I’ve met you in school. I mean, you came here for the first time. And then…I already have my longtime boyfriend.”

“F-Friends? Really? I-Is that what you’re saying to me?--” asked Ping to him.

“Yes, Ping. You treated me as your best friend and I treated you like that too.” said Felipe honestly.

“Don’t you know that the word ‘friend’ for me? It’s the most painful word I’ve heard from me.”

“It doesn’t feel hurt for me. Because I’m already treated you as my friend and as my classmate. For now, I will still remain my loyalty to Fernando. I hope that you’ll find someone else as better as me.”

“With that guy again?” asked Ping to Felipe.

Felipe nodded to Ping’s question until he reacted.

“N-No. I would disagree about it. I have hidden true feelings for you, Felipe. And I would admit…that I’m having a crush on you.”

“Since when?” asked Felipe to him.

“Since the time I looked at you…singing with your boyfriend. And I got my attention to you only.”

“Oh…really.”

“Yes, Felipe.” admitted Ping.

“Umm…do you want to become mine for my desperate heart?” he added.

Felipe surprised his classmate’s answer. He couldn’t answer to his classmate because he was thinking about his loyalty for his boyfriend. He loved his boyfriend for so long and his boyfriend loved him too. However, he wasn’t sure himself because it is a start of falling in love by his own classmate.

“I would rather to leave away here…if you don’t want to become mine. I’ll find some what you said--”

“Ping, wait! I would say…” said Felipe as he touched Ping’s hand sweetly and Ping sat back on the bench.

“W-What do you want to answer? Is it a yes…or a no?” asked Ping to him.

Felipe answered yes in a secret way. He answered yes to Ping in a nodded way until Ping smiled at him in a joyful manner. And also he would never leave him away. Then, he hugged Felipe as his first boyfriend. Felipe hugged him softly without knowing a suspicion from his boyfriend. And he kissed Felipe in the forehead. Oh no! Does Fernando know the incident? Well, he’s busy talking with his friends. Felipe agreed to his own classmate so that Ping would never force him again and again.

Meanwhile, the evening passed, Felipe was sitting in the chair and doing his assignment on the table. Together with his own laptop, he was busy researching while writing on the assignment. Fernando finished doing his assignment as he closed his notebook and he placed it on his bag. When Felipe continues writing his assignment, Fernando embraced his boyfriend tightly and gently.

“Baby bear, what are you doing? I’m making my assignment continuously. And I can’t concentrate because of what you’re doing.” complimented Felipe.

“There’s nothing wrong in hugging you, baby. Okay? I’m just comforting you. So that while making your assignment; at least, your mind is already relaxed.” said Fernando.

“Are you sure? But please, big beasty baby bear. Don’t disturb me, okay? I’m doing my assignment and I’m still concentrating it. Otherwise, I’m getting irritated from you.”

“Baby, don’t be like that. Be very nice to me.”

“Okay, okay. So, please—“ said Felipe and he tried to release his boyfriend’s arms on his stomach, but in vain.

“I’ll help you to accomplish your assignment; if is it okay for you; because I already finished making my assignment”

“A-a-ah…huh? Really? Seems like you’re trying to relieve my stress, huh.”

“Yes, I am. That’s your y and yummy boyfriend. I’m always comforting you when you’re having a problem despite of being…a jealous and overprotected person. From being overprotected from others who stole your heart. No one can love you but only me…I’ll help you in continue making your assignment, then we’ll pass this assignment tomorrow.”

“Thanks, beasty baby.” said Felipe.

“You’re welcome. So, I’ll help continue your assignment. Just the two of us.” replied Fernando.

 Few hours later, Fernando helped his boyfriend in accomplishing his boyfriend’s assignment; until they finished together on their encoded assignments for tomorrow’s deadline. They slept together on the bed after doing their assignment for a few minutes. Fernando slept safe and sound as Felipe hugged his sleeping boyfriend continuously; touching the hair softly and he kissed his boyfriend’s forehead. His head lie down on the pillow and resume hugging his boyfriend. Suddenly, his mobile phone sounded in a beep. The screen of the phone showed that it was a text message. Felipe awake shortly as he took his phone on the cabinet by hand.

He opened the text message on his phone; and it was Ping’s message. He smiled while reading his boyfriend’s message.

“GOOD NIGHT, MY LOVE. HOPE YOU’LL HAVE SWEET DREAMS.” stated Ping through text message.

Few seconds later

“YOU TOO, PING. HAVE A SWEET DREAM AND FILL WITH GOOD VIBES ON YOURSELF AND TO THE TWO OF US.” Felipe replied on Ping’s message and he sent it.

In Ping’s bedroom on a medium-sized apartment that he stayed in, he was half- while encoding his assignment on his laptop. The brand of his laptop was Macintosh and the color was white. He received a text message on his phone and he opened it again. The text message shown in its screen and it said:

YOU TOO, PING. HAVE A SWEET DREAM AND FILL WITH GOOD VIBES ON YOURSELF AND TO THE TWO OF US

FROM: FELIPE

Ping laughed sweetly as he placed his phone back to his desk and he continued encoding his assignment. The next morning, back to the school, the teacher told her students to pass the encoded assignments as the students followed her to pass their assignments. Fernando and Felipe pass their assignments too and also Ping. Few seconds later, the teacher received back her checked quizzes to her students about last meeting’s reading comprehension.

“Well done, class. You have a good job on your reading comprehension about the story I’ve told you last meeting. But before we’ll begin, I’ll announce the date of your third quarter examination this coming November. So make sure that you’ll study hard because…some of you might be pressured. Understand?” explained Mrs. Sarmiento to her students.

“Okay, ma’am.” said the students.

“And then--”

“Mrs. Sarmiento.” called the teacher to Mrs. Sarmiento.

“Yes, Ms. Arabella. What’s wrong?” asked Mrs. Sarmiento to her co-teacher.

“We’ll have an emergency meeting this afternoon.” said Ms. Arabella.

“What time?”

“2:30 in the afternoon.”

“Okay. I got it. Thanks for the information.” said Mrs. Sarmiento.

Ms. Arabella exits the classroom after the announcement. A few seconds later, she continued her announcement to her students.

“And then, I have to remind Mr. Kanarot that…”

“What’s it, ma’am?” asked Ping to Mrs. Sarmiento.

“You’ll going back home to Thailand for several weeks. Is it right?” asked Mrs. Sarmiento.

“Yes, ma’am. First week of December. I was told by my adviser that…we’ll be back to Thailand after our exam.” answered Ping.

“Okay. Thanks for the reminder.” said Mrs. Sarmiento.

Felipe felt surprised silently about the sudden departure of Ping. Fernando respected the teacher’s announcement and he took a deep breath. Ping couldn’t recover himself about his unexpected departure back to Thailand. Few hours later, it is recess time. Fernando and Felipe ate their snacks together and having their conversation.

“I couldn’t believe that…Ping will be going back to Thailand for several weeks. I think…I’m going to miss him.” said Felipe.

“Me too, honey. I’ll miss him. He’s one of my groupmates in the Science project and also…my buddy on our conversation. Anyway…” said Fernando.

“What’s it?” asked Felipe.

“D-Do you have a crush on him?”

“W-What? Um…yeah?” asked Felipe to him.

Fernando felt jealous when he heard the name of his best friend.

“Baby, why are you talking about it? Are you mad at him? You’re jealous, aren’t you?” asked Felipe.

“N-No. I’m just getting irritated.”

“Irritated? Baby, don’t be feel irritated. You’re feeling jealous about Ping. But honestly,  we’re totally close friends okay?”

“Friends? Or the two of you become a couple?”

“Fernando! What you’re saying to me is just a fallacy! No!”

“No? I think it’s true. In my mind. I-I just remember what he had done to you, baby. Although, I don’t want to suspect both of you, but I remembered something about him from you.”

“Since when we’re having conversation with him, I feel jealous and I suspect his facial expression. And I feel like…you’re might getting interested to him OR he is already interested you. He’s more handsome, he’s ier, and nicer than me—“ Fernando added.

“Fernando--”

“Then, you’ll leave my heart alone. Is that what you want, Felipe? Huh?”

“Excuse me, why are you so negative about me and him? You’re talking non-sense. To be honest, I still love you. And I know that you and I loved with each other.”

“Non-sense? You mean, you don’t want me any--” argued Fernando to him.

“Beasty baby, stop it. I don’t want to be tired of your negative words. Okay? I don’t want you to be…jealous on him.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m pretty sure that you’re my only boyfriend. Okay?” said Felipe.

“Okay, baby. But I want you to stay on my side. You’ll stay here through my big arms. Grrrraahghh!!”  growled Fernando as he hugged Felipe tightly like a lion and he giggled his boyfriend. There are few students looked at them and they smiled.

Suddenly, Ping approached the two men and he asked something to Felipe.

“Excuse me, bro Fernando.” said Ping to them.

“What’s up, bro.” asked Fernando.

“I just want to ask ‘permission’ from you…to talk with Felipe. Can I talk to your…um…boyfriend?” asked Ping.

“Why?” asked Fernando to Ping seriously.

“Baby, stop it!” said Felipe.

“N-Nothing. I just have my business to talk with. Can I?”

“S-Sure. Nothing’s wrong to talk with my boyfriend. As long as you’re close friends; and n-not a couple. Remember that, okay?” said Fernando to Ping.

“Oh…okay. I get it.” answered Ping sarcastically.

Felipe doesn’t mind about his boyfriend’s over-jealousy and he took a deep breath to avoid annoyance. Few seconds later, he stood up on the chair and he approached Ping. Fernando kept an eye on them as Ping and Felipe walked to the school garden.

“Damn it! He’s getting stolen my boyfriend. Beware, bro Ping. Take care of my big, y baby boyfriend.” cursed Fernando himself.  

Meanwhile, Ping and Felipe started talking in the school garden. The size of the garden was medium and the plants were usually agricultural and medicinal. Unlike in other schools, the style of the school garden was in a country style; wherein they’re bamboo sticks placed in other vine plants.

“I’m sorry for not telling you that…I’ll be going back to Thailand for several weeks.” said Ping to Felipe. I’ll be back there to…go home.” said Ping to Felipe.

“That’s okay. Our teacher announced it about your ‘unexpected’ departure to…to the place where you belong. Then—“ answered Felipe.

“I know you’re feeling worried about me. And, I’ll be with you for the rest of my life, Felipe. I missed the words I’ve heard and taken from you. Then, I’ll be missing you very much when I’m gone.”

“Me too. I miss you so much, love. Precisely, you’re always making good vibes to me…ever since that I accepted you as my boyfriend.”

“Ha-ha. It’s just a single thing to make you feel happy. Until now, you’re already mine in my own heart.” Ping laughed.  

Felipe smile silently after their conversation.

“Um…Felipe.” called Ping.

“Yeah?” responded Felipe to Ping.

“Before I’m leaving in this wonderful place…”

“Then, what is it? What plan would you do?”

“Felipe, how about we will spend our moments together, by having a big date. Totally saying that…um, we’re together as a couple.”

“A b-big…d-date!?” asked Felipe in a surprise.

“Yes, absolutely. Just a limited time in my life. Please?”

“Why?”

“Cause I want to spend my whole life with you…” said Ping as he held Felipe’s hands and placed it in his chest.

“Would you agree, my love?” he begged.   

“S-Sure, why not? I would never disagree. As long as…um…” said Felipe.

“W-What’s wrong?”

“As long as my boyfriend will permit me or allow me to have a date with my boyfriend’s ‘best friend’.”

“Don’t worry. He’ll be agreeing to you. I mean, he will allow you.”

“Okay. But don’t expect that he will agree with me about you because…he’s an over-jealous about you. That is why Fernando loved me very much. Honestly, we spent our relationship for so long.”

“Really?” reacted Ping sarcastically.

“T-That’s nice, my love.” he added.

“Ping, what are you react so different about us? I-I’m just talking about our relationship between me and Fernando.”

“If you love him for so long, then what about me? Do you love me very much, Felipe?” he asked Felipe.

Felipe couldn’t answer as he took a deep breath. To avoid irritating Ping’s jealousy about Fernando, he tried to answer in a positive way as if that he loved Ping very much. Both Fernando and Ping had the same attitude; for being an over-jealous person. They were both over-ual, nice person and overprotective. The difference is Fernando was a very loyal person while Ping is an attention-seeker. It’s the one and only solution from him to avoid negligence from Ping’s attention and feelings. Well, this was the start of his hidden adjective in his life. He can love two persons in his heart very much and at the same time, he will be remained loyal to those two in his heart.

“Of course, Ping. I love you very much.” said Felipe.

“I love you, too. Felipe. No matter what happens…” answered Ping.

A few seconds later, he smiled.

“Um…well, when do we start our date? It’s up to you about the time of our date.” said Felipe.

“Sure. I’ll send you the message later through SMS.”