[oo6] L for Loose and Likeable

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

“L for Loose and Likeable”

 

 

“Ah!” Soojin putted her palms on her chest, stared at her bed in surprise. She just finished her work and it was near midnight when she went home, and to find someone on your bed was certainly a heart attack.

“You just went home?” Taeyong tilted his head a bit, pulled out his phone under the blanket and sleepily checked the time.

“On midnight? Ya, Denise Lee, you’re a girl and you just went home at this hour?” Taeyong rose up, leaned on his hand while stared at Soojin in displeasure.

“What if something bad happened hm?”

The detective still standing frozenly, she was too shocked to say anything.

“Earth to Denise” Taeyong tilted his head at side before softly chuckled, Soojin’s expression was too cute.

“Y-you! H-how… why are you here?” Soojin said after passed her shocked phase, she stared at Taeyong but then sighed seconds later when she couldn’t saw seriousness on Taeyong face.

“Nah, I’m bored, and since I know where do you life, why shouldn’t I visited you?” Taeyong grinned, fully awake this time.  He then folded his legs, happily stared at Soojin that looked annoyed.

“You!” Soojin was about to screamed in annoyed, she then pressed down her temper, approached Taeyong while threw her bag carelessly. The guy still smiled foolishly though Soojin didn’t seemed amused at all.

Taeyong hissed in pain seconds later when Soojin pulled his ear.

“Ya, Denise Lee! It’s hurt!” Taeyong patted Soojin hand that on his ear, his ear was red already.

“Who told you to sneak into my room ha?! You should know already what it’s mean girl privacy, you jerk”

“I’m sorry! I wouldn’t do that again!!”

“You better!” Soojin said lastly before let go of Taeyong ear, the guy glared at her in unpleasantness. He rubbed his red ear.

“How could you sneak in here anyway” Soojin commented while walked at her desk, took off her blazer, watch and putted her hairs down.

“Through the window”

“My room is in second floor” Soojin turned around her body, stared at Taeyong with a raised brow. “And how could you find the right room?”

“It’s not that hard to climbing the railings, and you always left your room window open. It’s a bad habit Denduck” Taeyong grinned, he then clapped her palms once while stared at Soojin happily.

“Have you eaten your dinner already?”

~

 

Soojin didn’t quite believe the sight in front of her. She just met her childhood friend yesterday, and here was him, cooking her dinner in the middle of the night. She was happy, of course, it just, it didn’t feel real at all.

“So, what did you eat in daily basic if you couldn’t cook for your life?” Taeyong turned his body, putting a plate in front of Soojin while his other hand was occupied with a pan full of Kimchi Fried Rice. Taeyong slowly putted the food on the plate, its scent so delicious that Soojin became much aware of her hunger.

“Nah, we just have cereal or take out. My sister cooks though for time to time if she didn’t busy, and our maknae sometimes” Soojin answered mindlessly while stared at the food with anticipation.

“Here, eat” Soojin happily dig in while Taeyong just sat in front of her, silently observed her.

He still felt nostalgic, it was almost impossible for them to meet again actually. Their world far apart, Taeyong lost hope long time ago actually. And when he slowly forgot about his childhood friend, Soojin just appeared in front of him out of nowhere. He was happy, genuinely happy.

“I really miss you, Denise Lee” Taeyong said after ten minutes of silence, his words made Soojin frozen with her spoon on midair. The girl stared at him for a few moments before a chuckled left her lips.

“I miss you too, you jerk” Soojin smiled before ate her food, she stole a gaze at Taeyong before chuckled once again. She then hit the top of Taeyong head with her spoon while her eyes glinted with amusement. “We should hang out more often, making out the past years of our life without each other”

“Oh! You have a lot of things to explain, Mister!”

~

 

Taeyong smiles didn’t disappear though he got a plenty of nags from Ms. Hwang because of his indiscipline. His happy atmosphere just made his friends cringed. Taeyong always playful and full of joy, but it was too much even Ten stared at him strangely, moreover when Taeyong suddenly ruffled the hairs of a freshman quite endearingly at lunch out of nowhere. His friends quite sure that their group of friends never made any acquaintance with anyone under their grade that close till they could ruffled hairs every time they met. That was simply odd.

“Hello, Mark”

It was odder when Taeyong knew anyone beside his friends on his own.

The sixtee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter