[oo2] L for Lifestyle

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2

“L for Lifestyle”

 

 

Soojin stared at the red light for pedestrian impatiently, she was late for her first day of work. She bit her lower lips while tapped her foot restlessly, once again remembered that first impression was important and she sure she screw it this time.

The moment the red light turned green she ran as fast as she could manage. Soojin slipped off the bunch of high-schoolers effortlessly, she stared at her watch for a second before cursed. She was really late.

“Hey” Soojin turned her head slightly, still running although she can felt that the man that greet her was running beside her. Her detective instinct started to kick in but that vanished when she saw a glimpse of her watch again.

“Creepy” Soojin silently commented, not too care if the stranger still running beside her, her mind was too occupied with the thought of her chief scolded her for late on the first day. The tip of her lips was slightly raised when she saw the gate of Seoul High School, well, the police office district Gangnam she was assigned for just right beside the high school.

Soojin abruptly stopped when she arrived in front of the office door, slightly catching her breath before turned at her side. The creepy man that talking to her before also stopped beside her, made her took another step away from him.

“Hey, looks like you also work here” The guy smiled at her, he sound so out of breath, Soojin just slowly nodded her head. Maybe he also a detective like her, the thought made her took another sigh of relieve, at least he wasn’t some creepy man that bugging her.

Soojin nodded her head, slowly took a steps toward the front door, there was some officers that stared at her –or them- in confusion before nodded their head. Soojin then approached the empty desk that wasn’t occupied with any trouble, it was still early and yet some people already made troubles.

“Hello, I’m Lee Soojin, the new detective of division M9S2” Soojin said while showed her plat name at the officer in charge.

“I’m Moon Taeil, also the new detective of division M9S2” Soojin stared at the stranger beside her, slightly surprised that the man before was her colleague. She felt sorry for assumed him as a creepy man.

“Oh, why are you guys come so late, the other detectives already did their own mission. Just come at the halls, the room of division M9S2 is right beside the door of the cells” Soojin and the man than bowed at the officer before entered the police office further.

“Wow, I’m not expected we would be in one team” Taeil commented at Soojin, the girl just nodded her head and politely smiled at him.

“I heard that the chief team is scary” Taeil softly whispered when they were stopped in front of a wooden door with a sign ‘The Fox Team’ on it.

Soojin know that division M9S2 had another nickname, and that was The Fox Team.

She took a deep breath before slowly knocked the door two times, she looked at Taeil for a second before opened the door carefully.

She and Taeil bowed at the four men in the room, they were staring at each other before Soojin sighed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Soojin, the new member of division M9S2” Soojin politely said, she stolen a gaze or two toward her future teammates, all of them were men and it looked like she wasn’t welcomed in the team. Their expression said it all.

“Ah… the twenty years old kid” Said the only one that standing be sides Soojin and Taeil, she slightly winced when she heard it.

“The one that has an uncle as a commissioner so that she could enter the academy early, am I right?” Soojin winced when a guy with a pale skin but somewhat annoying smiled said innocently at her, the girl just silently bit her lower lips. She wasn’t really good at endurance her annoyingness.

Moon Taeil stared at Soojin in confusion, he was aware that the girl felt uncomfortable. He sighed before bowed at his new teammates.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Moon Taeil” The man beside Soojin awkwardly introduced himself, he stole a gaze or two toward Soojin.

“Well, hello newbie. I’m Byun Baekhyun and my partner is him, the almighty chief, Kim Minseok or Xiumin but you should call him Chief Kim” The guy that sat beside a really silent guy said, his chin was pointed at the only guy that standing in front of the whiteboard –the one that said sarcastically at Soojin-

“Kim Myungsoo” The silent guy said, his gaze was gesturing the pale looking guy that sat next to him to introducing himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter