[oo3] L for Liability

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

“L for Liability”

 

 

 

Jaehyun opened the door of their hideout –aka Taeyong rooftop house- not so softly, he stared at disbelief when he found Doyoung, Ten, Taeyong, Hansol and Johnny sat in circle eating a pot of ramyeon –expect Taeyong that eat the ramyeon on his own bowl-

“How can you do this to me, hyung!” Jaehyun whined, he dropped his bag in exaggerate before closed the door harshly.

“Did they ditch you again Jae?” Johnny pointed his chopsticks at Doyoung before moved it at Ten and then Taeyong.

“Seriously, when are you guys going to grow up?” Hansol commented dryly, although in fact he wasn’t that bothered with the trouble those three caused.

Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten and Jaehyun were friends since the moment they have class together. And soon after, Johnny and Hansol joined their group when they also often got detentions together with Taeyong that time. But that time Johnny and Hansol already seniors when the other four were still freshmen.

The odd thing was although Hansol and Johnny already graduated they were still hanging out around the four high school boys.

“Don’t frown, just come here and eat this ramyeon before it swelled” Doyoung waved his free hand at Jaehyun while Taeyong stretched his hand to got another chopsticks for Jaehyun.

Jaehyun sighed before approached his group of friends, he sat himself between Taeyong and Johnny, took the chopsticks from Taeyong hand silently. The youngest boy then looked at Taeyong before an evil idea crossed his mind, he took some of the noodle from the pot and then ate it. There was an evil smile on Jaehyun face before he put his already used chopsticks on Taeyong bowl, made the older boy growled in displeasure.

“Jung Jaehyun!” Taeyong frowned at Jaehyun that laughed whole-hearty, he clucked his tongue while putted his chopsticks beside the bowl rather harshly.

“Good job!” Hansol gave Jaehyun a high five, the rest of the guys also laughed at Taeyong expression. The joy of made Lee Taeyong annoyed was really gold.

“Aish…” Taeyong then spilled the remained ramyeon on his bowl to the pot, he then got up from his seat and walked toward the sink, silently washed the dishes and his hands.

His house was like studio apartment, it was small but neat and cozy. That was why his friends loved to spent their time together in his house.

“Taeyong-ah” The said boy raised his brow at Hansol, he already went back on his original spot after he was done with the dishes.

“Here” Hansol pulled out uneaten bread from his bag, threw it at Taeyong that made the latter smile comeback.

“Seriously, you’re like a girl sometime” Johnny shook his head at Taeyong, although he was smiling in amusement.

~

 

“Denise, are you on your position?” Soojin can heard Baekhyun voice from the earpiece she wore, the girl couldn’t come out with something else beside her English name when Baekhyun asked her what would be her call sign.

“Yes” Soojin answered shortly, they were on a mission. Simply, an undercover was needed when they want to caught some creepy ert that loitering around the town park for some time being. There were about ten victims that notified, and it wasn’t like the police weren’t doing anything but that damn ert just have the skill to avoiding their baits. And according to Baekhyun, it was their third attempt to catch the disgusting ert.

“You died if you messed up it, Lee” Soojin slightly winced when she heard her chief voice, she sighed for the nth times before slowly jogging while softly smiled. She was the assigned bait this time, being some pretty girl that looked weak and clueless.

Soojin stopped running, stared at the starless sky before pretend to wiping her imaginary sweat. Her eyes were loitering around, observing her surroundings carefully yet not suspiciously.

Soojin can felt somebody approached her from behind, the back of her neck was getting cold.

“A suspicious man is discovered” Myungsoo voice just made Soojin more nervous, who wouldn’t be nervous on their first mission right?

“He come near” Soojin pouted, she looked at her shoes before slowly bent over to tied her unlashes shoes. She can felt that the –possible- ert became more near.

“Eonni” Soojin lifted up her chin, blinked for several times before her eyes wider in shock. It was supposedly a creepy-maybe-old-man that standing in fronts of her not her own sister. Her gaze was on Soomin and then moved toward a guy with uniform that hand in hand with Soomin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter