o11.

Hot Young Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember those days when the rain  just decided to suddenly pour so hard it made you feel so lazy you don't wanna get up? That's today. Ahreum is laying down her bed, and she completely decided to not go to school today. It's the final graduation practice for their year. Nothing much to do really, just some bowing, and walking, she doesn't know why it still needs to be practiced. 

It's been three whole days since the heartbreaking talk, she and Jin had. And since then, she doesn't remember any interaction that happened between them except that time when he ask her if she's sure of her answer. It was all pain. They haven't breaking up yet, but this road surely leads that way. She is tired of crying because of that, it's stressful, and graduation is around the corner, so being stressed might make her ugly on the graduation day itself. 

Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door, she's more than sure that it's Taehyung, trying to ruin her morning again. She face her back on the door and face the wall. But without anymore hesitation, Taehyung came in wearing that annoying perfume one of his fangirls got him.

"Good morning! Rise and shine, or not!" he stretch up his arms and shouted those words, Ahreum rolled her eyes.

"I know I know, the rain is here, but Umma literally beg me to get you and have you go to school because basically, she wants you to enjoy your last days of high school." he said. Ahreum sat up and threw dagger looks at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, can you please, not exist here? Exist somewhere else." she said. Taehyung laugh with that.

"You know, I really wish I can do that, but I have no other choice but to share the same house and same parents with you, so we're basically stuck together forever." he said. Ahreum threw a pillow on his face and he growled.

"You ugly son of a!! You will totally regret throwing pillows on my face in the future!" he shouted. 

"Oh really? I can't wait though." she replied, that made Taehyung grew more angry.

"Oh my God! Why are you my sister? I could just born again and be Park Shin Hye's brother, not some psycho woman who clearly has some issues." Taehyung complained. Ahreum rolled her eyes, this complaint from Taehyung is getting tiring too. 

"Then why don't you leave and go to that house beg her to adopt you as her brother?!" she snapped. Taehyung was taken aback by this. Usually, whenever he makes jokes like this, she just ignore it. But right now, it's different. 

"Whoa! Woman! What the hell is wrong with you today? Is it because of the rain you exhale too much rain s?" he asked. Ahreum didn't replied, and she buried her face on the pillow she's hugging.

"You really have some issues with you. You should check on some doctor." he added. Ahreum look at him and he was taken aback when he saw that she's already crying, she buried her face on the pillow again and started crying out loud. Taehyung suddenly felt so bad.

"H..hey.." he called. He look at his sister's miserable image and thought just what the hell is wrong with her. 

"There's no need to c..cry." he stutter. He chose to shut up and decided to check up on her. He sat down on her bed and awkawardly put his hand on her back and patted it. Ahreum softly stop crying and look at her brother, being so awkward and e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter