Back Lily

Black Lily
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Somewhere, in a small poor village in far far away country lived a young beautiful boy. His name was Jaejoong. His family was very poor and he had to work hard even though he still young and small. Every day, he had to fetch water from the river with a bucket.

 

“I must hurry,” muttered Jaejoong to himself on one fine morning. “I don't want to get scolded by mother again. . .”

 

Then he walked back to her house with a heavy bucket in her hand. Before he could reach his house, he accidentally bumped into two guys who had walked out of his house.

 

“Eek!” squealed Jaejoong as he accidentally splashed the water into the guys. “I. . . I'm so sorry! Your clothes, are they. . ?”

 

They just ignored him and walked away. Then his mother quickly pulled him closer and slapped him without mercy until he fell on the floor.

 

“Watch where you're going, boy!” shouted his mother. “How dare you splash water on a guest!”

 

“Forgive me. . .” begged Jaejoong while shielding his face from being slapped by his mother again. He tried to control himself from crying because didn’t want to cry in front of his mother. If he did, it will make his mother hit him more. When he saw that his mother had stopped, he looked at his mother and asked, “Mother, who were those men?”

 

“It's none of your business,” shouted his mother and pushed him to the floor again. “You have works to do, now! Hurry up and grab your bucket!”

 

Later that night, Jaejoong was visited by his only friend, Yunho or Yunnie is what Jaejoong called him. From the window, Yunho awoke Jaejoong from his sleep.

 

“Yunnie. . .” whispered Jaejoong softly and sleepy. He was happy to see Yunho, but it was in the middle of the night.  “What's going on? Do you know what time it is?”

 

“Ssh! Be quiet. . .” snapped Yunho, slowly and softly. “Joongie. . . We've got to run! Come now, hurry!”

 

“What are you talking about, Yunnie?” asked Jaejoong, confused.

 

“Listen to me. Your mother and father, they. . .” Yunho tried to explain, but he found it was difficult to tell the truth to Jaejoong. He didn’t want to hurt or break Jaejoong’s heart, but he had to tell him the truth. “Your parents. . . They've sold you!”

 

Before Jaejoong could say anything, suddenly Jaejoong's mother came into his room and saw Yunho in the window. She was mad and shouted at Yunho.

 

“You little thief! What are you doing to my son?!”

 

“Come on!” shouted Yunho and grabbed Jaejoong’s hand. He pulled Jaejoong out of the window and run away. They ran away as fast and as far as they could until they were too far into the jungle. In the jungle, after a while they were running, suddenly Jaejoong stopped.

 

“Yunnie, I. . . I want to go home,” muttered Jaejoong, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter