T-Shirt On

My Little Pea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3#  Nothing but your T-shirt On

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          A jealous Sammy is a grumpy punch                                                                          

Samuel has had enough of everybody trying to ‘be-friend’ his hyung  jaewon was his hyung alone so why can’t they back the hell off.

 

“hyung  you hardly have time for me” Samuel said coming so close to jeawon.

 

 

 

He has had enough, fan service or not, mino always touching his wonie was getting on his nerves. He was happy for jaewon. Really.  Jaewon was getting so popular and successful.

 

 

But could tzuyu try not to be a hoe with HIS BOYFRIEND. Sure they have a movie to act together but is all the touching necessary? People are already paring them up, what the hell is tzuwon? It’s not even cute. Every time he comes to see jaewon on set he feels like saying ‘back the hell up , he’s my property” but he can’t.

That’s the life of a gay superstar here in South Korea. He’s got no one to blame.

These days he can’t even see a one punch fic anymore. They pair his boyfriend up with anyone but him, the worst part is he came back from a 3 months tour with silento and jaewon is hardly even looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sammy.. Not now, I’m really tired. Tzuyu made me practice her lines with her for hours” jaewon said already closing his eyes.

 

“what the hyung!” Sammy yelled. Jaewons eyes flew open, he had a confused look.

“samm…”jaewon was cut off by Sammy trowing a pillow at him, and not the romantic playing kind of throw.

“Am I not enough for you anymore that you go around ing everything with a hole!” Sammy yelled.

“Samuel what’s gotten into you?” jaewon questiong,

“What has gotten into you hyung? You hardly keep up with our lunch dates, you hardly touch me we haven’t even kissed in weeks” Sammy had a temper, everyone knows. And he felt like he’s had enough.

 

At this point he had tears in his eyes so jaewon did what every mature older boyfriend would do.

“Oh so now you feel hurt? What about when you left on tour with silento? I waited, I never once complained quit ing Sammy” jaewon said.

Ok maybe he didn’t do what EVERY matured boyfriend would do.

 

 

 

That must have hit Sammy hard because his large eyes went wider and tears fell out and jaewon felt bad immediately, until….

 

“WHAT THE ! YOU ! YOU WANNA TZUYU? GO THE AHEAD! YOU PROBABLY DO THAT ANYWAY! I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I ING HATE YOU” this outburst cause jaewon great shock what was going on?

He didn’t even notice Sammy hitting him until Sammy stopped and started putting on his clothes.

Jaewon stared as Sammy picked up his phone he threw earlier.

“where are you going?” jaewoon question.

“home” Samuel answered.

“come back Samuel, let’s settle what ever ing happened here” jaewon raised his voice a little.

“look, hyung I’m tired of all your . I try so hard to be happy for you but you always have a hoe besides you. She wants you and you know it. You’ve probably already had with the .” Samuel said.

 

Now it was jaewon’s turn to be aggressive.

“Are you accusing me of cheating samuel?” jaewon yelled.

He backed Samuel against the wall. Samuel whimpered as his back collided with the wall “hyung…”

“If you walk out that door, then you better re-think beigh my boyfriend” jaewon threathned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Samuel being stubborn as he was still left that night.

He got a text before he even got home.

-wise choice. It’s over-wonie

 

Before he even changed into his pyjamas he got an alet on twitter.

 

 

#FREE atlast #gonna celebarate all night, #join me? @Tzuyu twice angel

 

 

 

He immiediatly broke down crying. Did he do the wrong thing.

Jaewon can’t just break up with him. It’s unfair he has done nothing but love jaewon. Jeawon cheated not him! Jaewon should be the one crying! Not him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning Samuel had a schedule he waslate for. He got calls from his manager till he got up grumpily refreshing up. When he got out, he saw his manager already there.

 

 

At the photo shoot, he wasn’t surprised when the manager gave the stylist noona ‘thesign’

 

The sign is a signal or a code for ‘he/she looks very horrible do whatever you can to make him more presentable and less of a drug addict.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did I say I wanted hot coco? Can’t you get a simple instruction right? I ing asked for freaking dark coffee. Idiot!” it’s 3 days in and Sammy was not only grumpy. But also disrespectful and rude.

 

 

“Sir,, I’m really sorry I thought you got your order wrong. I’m sorry” the waiter apologized,

 

This was where Samuel always comes with jaewon. It wasn’t surprising that the waiter would bring hot coco instead of dark coffee.

 

 

“sammy, what’s the matter? Natty had to ask when she caought Samuel in his room alone wearing one of jaewon’s shirt which was really huge on him.”

“Nothing.” Samuel replied avoiding natty’s eyes. “omg, are you crying?”

“i-I-

He broke down crying.

For 30mins straight he cried nonstop. Even his parents were attracted.

“omg baby what’s wrong?” his mother questioned.

“would you guys stop reminding me of what an idiot I am!” he yelled angrily.

“hyung broke up with mw! Are you guys happy! I’m ing miserable without him” he sobbed

“aww baby it’s gonna be okay” she assured locking eyes with her husband.

 

 

 

 

 

Samuel eventually fell asleep but woke up to the sounds of his parent’s arguing.

 

 

 

“I told you that boy would hurt Samuel eventually!” mr kim yelled

“hey don’t act like saint how many times did you make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter