My little pea

My Little Pea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Little pea

 

  Anger. That’s what jaewon felt the first time he was introduced to Samuel. He was angry because he ought to have debuted a while ago, and now his first debut will be with a kid that is almost a decade younger than him. 8 years to be precise. He’s older than the child with 8 whole freaking years. How will they communicate? How will they have anything in common? All these where questions he asked himself when he was first introduced to Samuel.

 

 

“Jaewon you’re expected to take care of him as much as you can. But that shouldn’t be hard. Samuel is not a whinny kid, he is very mature for his age and he will assist you as well as you will assist him” the manager hyung said to a half sleeping jaewon and an overly excited Samuel that seems to have a blush dusting his cheeks.

 

Jaewon has no idea why he would wake up so early for dance practice and instead his manager is preaching to him about caring for each other and whatnot. He doesn’t care about the kid but he has to listen to the manager hyung because as annoying as it is, they will be partners in the future.

 

 

Samuel was nothing like jaewon expected. At all. Samuel was independent and as mature as someone that spent most of his life with older boys can be. He was very cute and has lots of agyeo. Samuel was whinny, very whinny but jaewon noted that the kid only did that to get what he wants and somehow he seems to ALWAYS get what he wants. Like when he wanted to have samgyupsal and instead Samuel used his agyeo to get them burger and fries. Little .

 

 

Something else he noticed was Samuel wasn’t innocent in anyway.

The things Samuel seems to say sometimes was just so surprising. Samuel says things you wouldn’t expect from a thirteen year old. And he swears. A lot.

“!”Samuel muttered right after he fell on the wet freshly mopped floor.

“They should freaking put a sigh up or something! ing jainitors”and jaewon could only laugh because if anything Samuel looked cute when he was angry.

 

 

 

Jaewon noticed how much Samuel was devoted to music. It’s not a secret that he started to warm up to Samuel bit by bit until finally he turned into this over protective hyung. Samuel was not hard to warm up to. The kid loves making jokes and seeing jaewon smile. he often tells jaewon how cute his smile is and ‘hyung you should smile more’ and jaewon will also pretend that Samuel’s smile doesn’t do things to his poor heart.

 “Hyung why do you live alone? Don’t you get lonely?” Samuel asked with his little cute voice.

“No”jaewon simply replied because although he has gotten used to Samuel’s constant talking (and trust me nothing shuts him up) he still isn’t the type to blab about his day or school like Samuel.

“Hyung why do you always do that” Samuel asked pouting.

“Do what?”Jaewon knows what but still asked because he knows that pout will intensify and that is one hell of a cute site (honestly sometimes he feels like a e).

“You don’t answer me with more than two syllables” Samuel pouted again.

“I. do. Not.” Jaewon replied “and that was 3 syllables” he smirked walking away leaving a pouting cute thirteen year old.

 

Jaewon noticed how Samuel often blushes when he talks to that cute little Thai girl natty, what is he blushing for? And why can’t he meet my eyes whenever he finishes his little chats with natty. Why do I even care jaewon asked himself countless of times always coming with the conclusion that he’s just being a good hyung.

 

 

 

“Hyung can I ask you a question?”Samuel asked one day while he was over at jaewons apartment after a long week of schedules. Debuting has been really stressful.

“Sure”jaewon said

“Uhmmm... do you think being gay is bad?” Samuel asked blushing.

“No” jaewon simply said and Samuel whined and rolled his eyes at his hyung’s obvious lack of words.

“Hyung!” Samuel whined and jaewon chuckled.

“I don’t think it’s a bad thing to be gay babe, I’m not exactly straight my self”jawon answered reassuringly

“Hyung what if I tell you I’m gay” Samuel asked blushing at the nickname jaewon gave him

“I would be ok with it. Common I have to take you home” jaewon said getting up

“But hyung it’s not my curfew yet” Samuel said not wanting to leave this apartment that he has grown to love (because everything in it screams JAEWON)

“Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you, I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter