My Seductive little pea

My Little Pea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My seductive little pea

 

 

Being in relationship with an older guy had its advantages and disadvantages. The good part was that you’ll have someone to guide you and advise you, you’ll make every other person your age get jealous when they see your older hot boyfriend, well the bad part is he’s so much more experienced than you so you sometimes feel like you can’t please him, and he wouldn’t go beyond touching cause youre too young!

 

 

Samuel has been frustrated for a year now. He has been dating jaewon for 2years and is very surprised that 1. Jaewon hasn’t had with him yet, he’s pretty patient. 2. Jaewon hasn’t had with ANYONE. And 3. He is the one getting affected first. Sure there was the occasional and ‘helping’ each other out. But Samuel wants more now but jaewon is too busy being a ing saint.

 

“jaewonie wake up!” Samuel yelled jumping on jaewon’s bed giggling when he felt jaewon’s hands around his waist pulling him on top of him to straddle jaewon.

“Morning angel” jaewon smiled sleepily at Samuel.

Samuel leaned down and pecked jaewon.

“Yeobo! Get ready for our date! It’s been ages since we did something together.” Samuel said pulling a very tired jaewon out of bed.

It’s true that they hardly have time alone these days. After 1punch disbanded and jaewon signed with YG they both became solo. The two companies knew about their relationship so they try their best to protect it from the world.

 

 

After showering jaewon came out to the kitchen only to see his not so little anymore boyfriend has already made breadfast.and was currently making some coffee his back facing jaewon.

“You keep getting ier”jaewon said holding him from behind pressing butterfly kisses to his neck earning little moans from Samuel.

“Hyung I made breakfast” Samuel said Turing around and wrapping his arms around jaewons neck.

“I kind of prefer what I’m eating right now”jaewon said nibbling on Samuels’s collar bone.

“hyung”Samuel moaned because he still wasn’t used to jaewon being this flushed against him or jaewon and bitting on his skin, you see this was a faze they got to just less than 6 months ago, that explains the tightness in his pants.

And why was he the only one that gets affected so easily?

Jaewon pulled back smirking. He walked towards the kitchen island where the food was placed munching happily while Samuel glared at jaewon frustrated with the he got so easily.

“need some time to cool off baby?” jaewon asked innocently but Samuel knows it’s just for show cause jaewon does this very often, he makes him excited then backs away without doing anything about it.

Eventually he calmed down and ate breakfast.

 

 

Their date was cute as usual with Samuel planning everything and jaewon paying for everything, he didn’t mind though. He could do anything for his Sammy.  He is definitely love struck

“Hyung I had so much fun today” Samuel said standing on his tip toe to kiss jaewon. He pulled back smiling wildly

“Wanna stay in a lil? Tell your driver to come a little later...or stay over?” jaewon suggested.

“I can’t stay over. Got a schedule at 6 tomorrow morning” Samuel said pouting.

Jaewon kissed Samuel pulling him into his huge apartment (perks of being a solo singer, not staying in a dorm) Samuel was loudly not caring if he was sounding ty or not. His boyfriend was probably the best kisser known to man. He’s a pretty lucky guy to have jaewon. Jaewon moved down to Samuel’s neck and biting just to hear those moans. He was pushed down on the couch by a very eager Samuel. He knows how ually frustrated his boyfriend is and he also knew about Samuel’s plan to seduce him 4 months ago

Flashback*

 

Samuel was upstairs in his room talking to natty and his mother, jaewon was about to knock but then...

“Seduce him?”Natty asked

“Yes natty, I’m goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter