2nd episode - You and Me. Me and You.

Epilouge : Yongseo Couple

2nd episode – You and Me. Me and You.

 

At car.

Yonghwa: *shocked* Ne?!

Seohyun: *puppy eyes* Jebal Yong~~ Busannnnn~~~

Yonghwa: *still shocked* Busan? Err… Busan?

Seohyun: *angelic smile* Ne~~ Let’s go to Busannn~~ *aegyeo*

Yonghwa: *blank* Now?

Seohyun: *smile* *nod* Ne!

 

 

Blackroom

Yonghwa: To be honest, I’m really shocked about Seohyun answer. *smile* *fixing his hair* Busan? At first, I felt Oh.. Busan?! What?! I too tired to go to Busan.

Seohyun: I really want to go to Busan. I miss Busan. *smile proudly*

Yonghwa: But.. You know all, she is Seohyun.. And she even show me her aegyeo *giggling* I couldn’t resist it.

 

 

Yonghwa: Okay, sure.. *hold the steering wheel*

Seohyun: Gomawoyong~~~ *full of aegyeo*

Yonghwa: But.. *look straight into her eyes* I’m too tired to drive to Busan.. TTTT

Seohyun: *smile* But.. *show her phone* Jajjangggg… I already bought train tickets.. Kekekke…

Yonghwa: *rub her hair* Aigoo.. You always prepare what we need.. *smile*

Seohyun: *nod* *nod* Of course, Oppa.

Yonghwa: So.. Now…Let me call Bruce-hyung, to send we off to the station.. So he can drive back this car. *calling Bruce*

Seohyun: Neeee~~

Yonghwa: *calling Bruce* Yeoboseyo… Hyung.. Me and Seohyun want to go to Busan. She already bought the ticket. Can you send me to the station now? So you can take care my car…… …… Oh I see. It’s okay. *hanging up the phone*

Seohyun: *curious* Bruce-oppa can send we off right?

Yonghwa: *look down* Sorry Hyun..

Seohyun: *shocked* *curious* Bruce-oppa can’t send we off?

Yonghwa: *shake his head*

Seohyun: So.. why? If Bruce-oppa can’t, I’ll cancel it. It’s okay..

Yonghwa: *Look straight to her eyes* He said, he’ll send we off. Merong! *stick out his tongue* Gotcha you.

Seohyun: *flare her nostril* Oppa!!

Yonghwa: *laughing* LOL.. Hyun you’re angry. Hahahahaha…

Seohyun: It’s not even funny. *angry mode on*

Yonghwa: *still laughing* Hyunnnnn~~~ Hahahahaha… Don’t be angry girl~~ Merongggg~~

Seohyun: *folds her arm* I hate you.

Yonghwa: *mildang mode on* Okay then.. I hate you too.. Let’s cancel our trip.

Seohyun: *immediately look to Yong* Oppa~~ Andweee~~ I want to go to Busan.. Jebal

Yonghwa: *still, Mildang*Ani Hyun.. You even angry because of my little jokes.

Seohyun: *puppy eyes* Oppaaaa~~ Mianhae.. Jinjja.. Mianhae…

Yonghwa: I’ll forgive you. But for one condition.

Seohyun: Tell me.. I’ll do it. *curious*

Yonghwa: *smirk* okay then.. You the one who agree it.. *smirk*

Seohyun: *innocent face*

Yonghwa: *put his finger on his right cheek* Kiss me.. Here.. Here.. If you want to go to Busan.

Seohyun: *blushed* Ige mwoya.. *hit his arm*

Yonghwa: *choding mode on* So? Busan? CANCEL.

Seohyun: Oppaa~~ Sure.. *kiss his cheek*

Yonghwa: *winner smile* Good girl.. Let’s go.. Busan, we’re coming.

Seohyun: *embarrassed*

 

 

Blackroom

Yonghwa: *deep smile* Hehehe.. I win.

Seohyun: *shy* To be honest, I didn’t expect to kiss Yong oppa at our 2nd episode. But… Aigooooo… Ottokhae??? *extremely shy* *close her face with her hands*

 

 

 

Arrived at station,

Yonghwa: *running to Bruce* Hyung~ You’re here.. this..*hand out his car key* Take care of it..

Bruce: *smile* Aigoo.. Thankyou Yonghwa-ya.. I didn’t expect you’ll give this car to me..

Yonghwa: *higher tone* Yah! Hyung! I’m not giving my car to you.. Just wanna you to take care of it.. For today..

Seohyun: *join in* *hyun choding* Ani.. Bruce-oppa.. Just take his car… He’ll buy the new one though.

Bruce: *grin* Okay Seohyun-ah.. Thankyou… I’ll go now.. *leaving*

Yonghwa: *shocked* Yah! Yah! Yah! Hyung! My car!  Hyung!

Seohyun: *giggling* Aigoo.. Oppa.. *grab Yong’s arm* Let’s go now.. We’ll be late..

Yonghwa: *blank* Ani… Hyun.. My car~~ I needed so many years to buy it.. Hyunnnn…. Please understand me..

Seohyun: *grin* Aigoo… Oppa.. we’ll be late.. *dragging Yonghwa*

Yonghwa: Ani.. Hyun.. Hyun…

Seohyun: *giggling* Just go now.. Busan~~ *dragging Yonghwa*

 

 

 

ps: Hello<3 

thankyou for loving this story >.<

sorry for grammar mistakes. 

Lastly, hope you enjoy it..^^

Be happy!!

 

-Freya-

 

 

 

ps2: CNBLUE got their second win of You're so Fine, yesterday.. So happy of it~~~ You're so fine~~