De nobis fabula narratur

W I N D

“How is it?” Luhan asks, because until now he's never been so curious. 

“A little weirder than I imagined.” Sehun admits with a shrug. The movement is too quick, and his shoulders became smoky around the edges. “How about you?”

“What?”

“The job.” Sehun explains. “Is it what you thought it'd be?”

“I'm hunting down a demon in a sewer I've just accessed through an abandoned hospital, accompanied by my first dead client and armed with nothing but a heavily modified crossbow.” Luhan laughs. “Oh yeah, this completely what I was expecting when I dropped out of Catholic high.”

Sehun laughs with him, and the floaty sound, numbed through death, bounces weirdly off the tunnel walls. A skittering noise echoes back into their ears and as Sehun's form flickers with tension, Luhan unstraps the piece of crap Jongdae had assured him would work. 

“So,” Luhan says, to fill in the silence. “You feel up to meeting your killer?”

“Nope.” Sehun drops the syllables from his mouth with a pop. “But I am ready to kick his .”

Luhan snorts, as demonic mass of spider limbs and slobbering tongue comes crashing into the corner ahead. Luhan points his bow as Sehun starts levitating the debris around them. 

“Let's do this then.”

-

 

Short, I know. This was taken out of an Exo ghost detective AU where Exo-M are detectives solving supernatrual clients and Exo-K are victims of a recent demon outbreak and are looking for a way to pass on. 

NOTE: Send me prompts for Luhan's birthday!