Our Boyfriend to My Boyfriends PT.1

Everything is Possible in This World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After everything that happened yesterday, which brought Zitao into a regretful sorrow (because hell, his and back hurt so bad in the morning after), Zitao called his father in the morning, right after he was awake and gave his father a short notice about his accomplishment. The father, however, didn’t feel pleased hearing about the news.

“Two brothers?”

“Yes father.” Zitao answered weakly, holding the pain on his back.

 

He was still in Sehun’s bedroom. The two brothers are currently out of the room. One went to buy a painkiller while the other are sort of doing a weak attempt on cooking.

 

“What do you mean two brothers??” The voice of his father rose a bit. And Zitao flinched a little, looking at his phone before putting it back on his ears again.

 

“I mean it like that. I know them separately but then after I found out that they are brothers and claiming me, ummh,... together.” Zitao spoke on the last words with a hush tones because, well... its embarassing because he practically was saying he just got ed by two person at the same time to his father.

 

“.........”

 

His father said nothing, but it clearly heard like he was holding an emotional grunt or something.

“Father....?”

 

He could hear his father sighed heavily.

 

“Fine. Bring them to me by this weekend as planned.”

 

“Okay father.” Zitao replied obediently and then his father ended the call.

 

What’s wrong with his father? First he wanted an Alpha for his son-in-law. Now, Zitao brought him two and he didn’t sound like he liked the idea. Maybe two is a bit too much, huh? Zitao thought to himself.

 

When he was in the middle of thinking, the door slided open and revealed the two handsome faces he will never get used to, both smirking down on him.

 

“Good morning princess.” Said the both of them affectionately.

 

Zitao grunted. Why they have to be this charming in the morning?

 

“Morning.” He said grudgingly.

 

“Well,” Sehun started. “I made this for you, beautiful.”

 

Zitao looked at the set of almost burned out sunnyside egg, uncooked toast and weird color coffee. He raised his eyebrow but didn’t have the heart to refuse it. So he fixed the bed, sitting upright and let Sehun to put the disgusting set of breakfast on his lap.

 

“But before, you have to drink this first.” Kris put up his hand holding a small pill that Zitao assumed as a painkiller medicine.

 

Zitao nodded cutely and took the pill from Kris’s hand. Unknowingly to him, the brothers watched all of his moves intensely.

 

After he drank the pill, he eyed on his breakfast and exhaled heavily before he took a bite of it and finished it quickly. Didn’t want the weird taste to linger on his mouth any longer.

 

Kris and Sehun watched him gobbled up all of it with satisfied smiles.

 

After he finished eating, Sehun took away the food tray and sit next to Zitao, followed closely by his older brother who sit on the other side. Both of them took one of Zitao’s hand and starred at him closely.

 

“W-what?” Zitao asked. He’s nervous. Because, who’s not going to be nervous when two handsome men starring at him like that.

 

Sehun opened his mouth, intended to talk first but then he eyed his older brother and luckily his brother understand.

 

Kris leaned forward and kissed on Zitao’s cheek before talking.

 

“Me and Sehun has talked. He was infatuated by you the first time he met you. And the same thing happened with me. Like what I have told you, both of us shared many things together. Maybe you think it was only us ing the same girl or guy. And until yesterday, yes that is true. We ed many guy together. But yesterday, we....claimed you together. That was the first time for us. So, this morning, we have a talk and agreed that this time we are going to share a mate. We already claimed you, yes. But we still want to propose to you officially. Would you be our mate?”

 

Zitao’s eyes widened as he heard words by words came out of Kris’s mouth.

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter