Offering

Everything is Possible in This World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Huang Zitao! Listen to me!! It was enough shame for our Alpha family to have you, an omega. You can’t add more shame to us, so you need to find a mate right before your first heat! Give us a great pup!! Choose the best alpha you can find!! No question! Your mother and I are waiting for  a good news the next time you call us!!”

 

Mr. Huang ends the call abruptly even before Zitao can even say a word.

 

Now, the boy can only stare at the phone on his hand, speechless.

 

Great! Another expectation from his family.

 

Zitao hates his life.

 

Huang Zitao, people usually call him Tao, and he is a 19 years old omega who was born from the alpha-only family. Yes, an alpha-only family.

 

Alpha-only family was brought to this world by a special alpha genes called A-Law. And the special genes only run on a very few special alpha family and their descendants.

 

Nobody can recognize an alpha from their early age, including Tao. It's only when he was thirteen, their parents—and him—found out, that Tao wasn't an alpha. And to an alpha-only family, to have a non-alpha child is, of course, a big disappointment.

 

Of course thirteen years are enough to grow fond of someone so his parents couldn’t kill nor banish him somewhere. Instead, they started to expect so many things from him that his omega status would be forgotten in their big family. And starts telling him to find a good quality alpha is one of their many absurd expectation.

 

How is he going to find a great alpha in a week? Why doesn’t he just kill himself before his first heat?

 

Zitao curses at his own condition right now. Well, likes it or not, he has classes in the next 15 minutes, so he needs to move his body fast and he hates it.

 

Zitao hates everything. Ever since his father told him that he is a shame for his family when he was still a little child, he grew to be a very awful person. No, he is not a rebel, and his grade is pretty good. He just starts to hate everything around him ever since that time.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Tao!!!”

 

Tao looks ahead of him and catches the sight of Jongin, Tao’s one and only friend, who’s eagerly waving his tanned hand at Tao’s direction.

 

“Hey.” Tao gives the boy a small wave.

 

Jongin hooks his arms around Zitao’s neck when he gets closer and ruffles the small of Zitao’s hair.

 

“What’s up, dude! Why do you look so tense already in this very beautiful morning?” he said.

 

Tao releases his head from Jongin’s hook and fixes his hair.

 

“Why do you think my problem is?” Tao asks his friend back.

 

“Ahh, your father called again?”

 

Zitao nods.

 

“This morning?”

 

Zitao nods again.

 

“Ahhh!” Jongin clicks his tongue. “No wonder.”

 

“Right, no wonder.” Zitao sighs. “He never failed to ruin my day.”

 

And Jongin laughs to that. Since it applies to him as well because whenever Zitao’s father calls, he has to deal with the badmood Zitao all day long for the rest of the day. Sometimes, it tooks Zitao three days to cool off and Jongin happily remembers those days as one hell of a memory.

 

 

*******

 

 

The first three classes Zitao attends today goes surprisingly well and Jongin thanks God for that.

Jongin’s boyfriend, Kyungsoo, calls on him and that means Zitao has to spend his break time on the college rooftop all by himself. Zitao sighs for a thousand times today.

 

On the rooftop, he lays himself on the floor right after he got there and hums his favorite songs, hoping--much to his distress--to swipe his badmood away and to calm his mind. But too bad, the song is failed when a certain voice from a certain father—and he’s being sarcastic to himself—rings and flashes through his mind.

 

“ARGGHHH—what a distressful daaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!” His rage is catching up to him and he unconsciously screams his lungs out.

 

Little does Zitao knows that someone is there with him and has been watching him this entire time, since the moment Zitao walks in to the rooftop.

 

“Having a bad day, babe?” the person asks with a husky deep tone of him, making Tao turns his head way too fast, to see that person who has been there since the moment he got there.

 

And what he sees, almost chokes him.

 

‘ttt! It’s Kris!!’ Zitao curses.

 

Well, people calls him Kris. But his real name is Wu Yifan. And he is an alpha if you want to know. Oh, and a very good quality one.

 

His family also posseses the A-Law genes Zitao family has. But some rumors said that Wu family will only marry the alpha with A-Law genes as well. You know, to preserve the A-Law gen. So of course that has to be an alpha, with an A-Law gen.

 

Meanwhile, Zitao family can marry someone from alpha-family even without a strong A-Law gen. It means, if  Zitao has an alpha partner that has some alpha in his/her family that posseses an A-Law gen, his partner is good to go to his parents.

 

But, now that Zitao think of it, maybe this is the cause of the birth of an omega in an alpha-only family. A not too strong preservation of the pure blood in the family.

 

Actually, Zitao can care less about that because what’s even more matter here is, Zitao hasn’t even got a partner like that, yet.

 

Well, Wu Yifan is a good, uh-no, great alpha in Tao’s opinion. He’s rich and good looking too. But, what did he just call Zitao?

 

“Babe. I said, babe.” The taller of the two answers immediately right after Zitao asks the question out loud. “Why, babe?”

 

“Nothing. I just found it's weird.” Tao replies back with a snicker.

 

“Which part is weird?” Kris moves from his spot, making himself closer to Zitao. Towering the shorter boy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter