The Aristocat Family

Kind of Iffy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2015

 

You secretly look at me again

Is there something on my face?

Honestly, we're just friends but a little closer

No, don't be mistaken

 

"I didn't know you were going to be on Unpretty Rapstar, Hyorin-ah."

"I really wanted to challenge myself, you know?"

"We do have the idol image going against us."

"AND I have the main vocal thing against me too."

"Ah, you'll be fine, Hyorin-ah."

"Even though I messed up the cypher mission?"

"Which only means that you'll try even harder."

Hyorin just sighed as Yubin pat her on the back consolingly.

"Chin up. Just think of it as if you were trying to impress Yeahn-ah."

"Yeah! Jagi has to be impressed with one of those diamond rings and winning tracks!" The thought of her jagi's reaction picked her mood right back up.

Yeahnie! Jagi! I won the diss battle and recorded the producer track!

Good job, Clingy.

Look at the cool ring I got with it!

What? It's not a complete set?

I can buy you a ring jagi.

No thanks. I know how you'll take that.

"Aigoo, you two are too sweet together."

"Yeah we are! Think you can tell her that so she'd stop calling me unnie?"

"I don't think anything I say will convince her otherwise. I'm not her dear Clingy." Yubin . Hyorin just sulked as she sipped on her latte.

"Yeahn-ah really does love you, you know? You're always on her mind."

"How can unnie tell?" Yubin unnie wasn't around them enough to observe how they acted with each other.

"When me and Yeahn-ah had our little cafe date, all she did was complain about someone she called Clingy, which I know now is you."

Wait, I was interrupting jagi's date with Yubin unnie back then? Jagi liked Yubin unnie?!

"But Yeahn-ah had this twinkle in her eye and the slightest smile on her face. That's when I knew she was in love."

Hyorin wondered if Anna realized her feelings then, or if she realized it after when she got home.

 

Hyorin of course had to ask her the moment she and Yubin parted ways.

Which unfortunately for Anna, meant that she was roused from sleep at 3 in the morning due to her phone's nonstop buzzing.

"What?" She growled into the phone, not even bothering to look at the caller id.

"Jagi, open up. I'm right outside."

"Oh my God. Go home, Kim Hyojung. You can give me a headache tomorrow."

"I will, but I needed to talk to you. Right now."

"This better be good, unnie."

Anna hung up, walking over to let in her uninvited annoying girlfriend, grumbling to herself.

Hyorin strolled past her after pecking her cheek in greeting. She sat on one of the bar stools, waiting for Anna to close the door. As soon as the door shut, she blurted out

"Did you like Yubin unnie before dating me?"

Anna blinked a few times, before nodding her head.

"Yeah. Just a crush."

"How long?"

"About 3 years."

"Why didn't Yeahnie ever..."

"Date her? Well, for one thing, I could never speak whole sentences with her. And I was just Yeeun unnie's dongsaeng to her, which meant that she also saw me as just a dongsaeng."

"Then how did you go on that date last October?"

"That was Hyelim's stupid idea of a prank. It felt more like an unnie-is-treating-her-dongsaeng type of date than an actual date."

"Okay then. Second question, when did jagi figure out she was in love with me?"

Anna felt a blush form on her face, quickly turning away to hide it. Hyorin noticed it, grinning widely in response.

"Eyy~ no need to turn around. That's a good look on you, jagi."

"Anyway," Anna coughed, continuing on as if she didn't hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter