Fine, we have something

Kind of Iffy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2014

 

You tell me first or should I tell you first?

I want you to be a man so tell me you love me

Don't play games with me

I want to love

You want to receive love

 

It was a nice day to have off, she thought. She would get to sleep in, play with her adeuls who she had been away from due to a very busy schedule, and maybe later she'd hang out with some friends and grab some drinks.

Oh, and it was her birthday today. Her 25th one, to be exact.

And she only remembered that after she read through the texts her mom and members left her. She wondered where Yeahnie's text was. Yeahnie wasn't the type to forget.

Oh well. Yeahnie would probably text her la-

There was a loud obnoxious knocking on her door.

More than a little ticked off, Hyorin grudgingly left the comfort of her bed to confront the fool who dared disturb her rest.

"Yah, what's your prob-"

"Morning unnie."

Hyorin blinked in confusion as Anna invited herself in without prompt. She closed the door, finding Anna in the kitchen setting bags down on the countertop.

"Wow, your apartment is as nice as it looks on Showtime. And who looks more handsome in person~" She cooed at Simba the youngest of the cat siblings, who had jumped onto the countertop to inspect her bags.

"What? Yeahnie, what are you doing here so early?"

"Unnie can't be the only one intruding people's homes here."

"I only intrude yours."

"Exactly. Now be a good butler and get your adeuls breakfast ready while I get ours ready."

"Ne." Without a thought, Hyorin obeyed the command, giving her babies fresh water and food before the rest of the statement registered. "Wait-"

"Oh, and please freshen up unnie. You still don't look awake."

She turned to head toward her bathroom to do just that.

"Saengil chukkahae, Clingy."

She quickly turned back around to see Anna resolutely looking down and concentrating on cutting ingredients.

"It is now."

She didn't get a reply, but she thought she saw Yeahnie's ears turn red, and that was good enough for her.

Hyorin got ready with an excited grin on her face. 25 must have been a lucky number or something if she was being treated to a Yeahnie breakfast to start her birthday.

Maybe she should try her luck and ask for a date for good measure?

While there was still good luck in the air to go around.

"Yeahnie, go on a date with me today."

"Come again?"

"Go on a date with me."

"Unnie..."

"Wait! I know that you're going to reject me again, but it's my birthday today! 25's a lucky number, and-"

She was interrupted when Anna shoved a spoonful of food in . Hyorin gave Anna an incredulous look. Well this was another way of saying no.

"Finish chewing that. I have something to request of you." Anna shook her head with a fond smile as Hyorin followed her instruction. "Would unnie let me take her out on a date today? If she'd like..."

She went blank.

Was she dreaming? Was she still asleep in her bed and dreaming this up?

Anna snapped her fingers in front of Hyorin's face. "Unnie? Earth to Kim Hyojung-ssi."

"I-I'd love that! I'd love to go on a date with Yeahnie." Hyorin was quick to accept, not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Oh, good. I hope you don't mind if I drive your car, I have it planned already." Yeahnie sounded relieved, as if she had any reason to worry. Hyorin wouldn't have said anything but yes.

Hell yeah! She got her long awaited date with Yeahnie again! She was throwing a celebratory party in her head, complete with confetti, cake, streamers, and balloons.

She should've tried asking Yeahnie out on her birthday years ago! Although, maybe 24 and 23 weren't lucky enough.

After the wonderfully delicious breakfast Anna made, which Hyorin belatedly realized was one of her favorite dishes, they were buckled in her car.

"I hope you don't mind if I'm in control of the music." Yeahnie sounded unusually timid, odd, she was used to her self-assured naggy persona.

"Go right ahead."

Anna connected the aux cord to her phone and chose to play a specific playlist.

 

I thought I'd hang out with you since you could get lonely by yourself

You complain you came out in a hurry

But to be honest, you don't look hurried at all

Your elbow keeps brushing by my side

My heart keeps jumping in and out of your pool of love

You better watch it, I majored in psychology

I always carry opportunity around in my pockets

The feeling only you and I get, you know?

Like we're far away on a trip, should we really go?

 

"So what are we doing today, Yeahnie?" Honestly, she would be content with whatever she had planned.

"Getting some coffee at some cafe I saw online." Anna answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter