003

Hate Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aerin stared at the cup of coffee she's holding. Unable to register what happened back there at the pond. She lingered her fingers on the cup feeling the warmness of it as the warm memories lingered on her mind, on her lips. She walked to her room and closed the doot with a bang. She didn't mind her wet clothes and quickly sat on her study chair and look outside the window. The rain is still singing outside. She frowned about what happened earlier.

 

They kissed as they feel the rain pouring. They pulled for a moment and stared at each other. "We're already wet anyway." Aerin smiled at him. She's going for another kissed but her mate pushed her back.

 

"This is wrong miss. I don't know you. I should be going." He said, nearly shouting.

"No. This is not wrong! You're my mate!" Aerin happily replied, clunching to his arms. He frowned. Eyebrows furrowed. He did not liked it. He doesn't like it. He hates it.

"No." He pushed Aerin away, quickly moving away from her. Aerin followed her, aiming for his arm.

"Don't go! I need you." She pleaded. He looked at her.

"Well, we're not the same. I don't need you." He hollered for the pond and her to hear. Aerin froze. Rejected. She looked down seeing his shoes going away from her. There, she stood, alone under the rain and the shining moon.

 

 

"You look sick." Her father looked at her heavy eyes. Vampires can be sick too. It's their choice to be heal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter