001

Hate Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I changed the characters.

---

 

The world now is different. The earth already accepts unacceptable creatures. Everything changed of course. Vampires were everywhere. Finding their mate. Their mate is either a vampire or a human. Humans just needs to accept the fact that they'll be bitten on their fresh humanly neck when the time comes. For Aerin, she needs to accept that she's the one who's going to bite a fresh humanly neck. Unlike romantic movies that the girl is the one who's going to be bitten.

Aerin stomped her feet as she enter their house. Wet from the rain and wet from her imaginary tears. Someone killed her strawberries! Poor fresh strawberries on the ground, her best friend, her favorite fruit, dead. Well, her mate killed it. But she doesn't know that yet. Maybe later?

"Ae, what happened to you?" A tall man asked her. It's her father. Her father was a romantic vampire. He wrapped her mother to his arms when he first saw her. He knows that's his destiny, to be with Aerin's mother. Before, Aerin's mother was afraid of vampires, but she changed.

"Someone bumped at me then my precious strawberries ... Lying on the ground ..." Aerin cried. Her father patted her back. "Rest in peace Aerin's strawberries."

Aerin's father smelled her. Sniff here and there. Well, she smelled like strawberries but something is different to her blood. "You already met him?" Her father forced her to look at him. "Who?"

"By chanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter