002

Hate Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read the first Chapter again. I changed the characters. Hehehe.

-

Aerin stared at the lifeless wall. A thing here which means a blank, dirty, unattractive wall. She's thinking about the boy, or the murderer she say. Is he handsome? She thought. Well, she didn't see his face clearly. When the moment he bumped to her, it just happened that she already hate him. Well, if I'm Aerin, and if I just know how to diffrentiate smells, well, maybe, I already kissed him right there and then. Isn't it romantic to kiss while the rain is watering you? Isn't it?

One night, Aerin decided to go out for a walk and maybe a chance to meet his mate. She has this bit of courage to meet him and to tell him that he needs to pay back for the strawberries. Or maybe he can give her strawberries as an apology or a romantic gesture. A strawberry is under the family of Rosacea if I'm not mistaken. It would be sweet if you're gonna receive a bouquet of strawberries. With apples too.

Aerin's feet took her to the pond. The pond which shines under the moon. The moon which reminds me of VIXX's Dynamite. (Lol). She sat near the pond. Throwing pebbles to hear the beautiful sound of water. The water which stares at her. The water which mirrors her face, and another face. Aerin stared at the reflection, but before feeling the feeling ..

"Boo!" A guy said, pushing Aerin a little but with the enough force to make her feel the coldness of the water. She grabbed his arm and po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter