Ramen Girl

What Did You do?

"Here's your ramen, now where's my money?" Baekhyun demanded, sticking his hand out while handing the ramen to Areum.

 

Areum fished the money out of her pocket and gave it to him with a respectful bow and a thank you. Greatfully, she took the ramen already taking in its beautiful smell. "Thank you so much Im so sorry I  aske-" she looked up and saw that Baekhyun was already walking away. "Oh" Areum flushed with embarrassment that she didn't even notice him leaving. But her embarrassment was gone as soon as she came; quickly she scurried inside the dance practice room, locking the door. With a contented sigh, she began eating.

 

Two weeks had passed since their strange encounter. Baekhyun laid down on the dance floor finding comfort in the coldness it offered. Him and the rest of the EXO had just finished their practice of their latest comeback song. 

 

"Gah, what is taking Suho so long" An exhausted Sehun whined, pouting like child. 

 

"I'm Here!" A peach-cheeked smiling Suho came walking through the the door. He went to each member passing the ramen they were all craving for.

 

Baekhyun received his ramen and already began eating. He couldnt help but recall that strange incident with that backup dancer who wanted ramen. He smiled, glad that the girl didn't even want an autograph or a picture like most of them who usually posted it online and bragged about it. But that was the strange part. It was what everyone did except for her, that is.

 

"Oops, looks like a bought an extra" Suho laughed good-naturedly scratching his head. All the EXO members looked up already wanting to claim the cup. 

 

"I know someone who would want that" Baekhyun murmured more too himself but was surprised that they all heard him and looked at him in confusion. "I mean-"

 

"Take it to him then" Suho shrugged ignoring the pointing looks the rest of the members gave him as he handed the cup to Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun took the cup, starring at it. Should he give it to that strange girl? The ramen girl?  "Actually, it's a girl" At that, all talking and any sort of movement seized; noodles fell and chopsticks rolled down the floor and the members starred at Baekhyun in shock until one spoke up.

 

"A GIRL? As in an actual girl?" Chen whispered earning a soft chuckle form Baekhyun.

 

"Who? What? When? Where? And Why?" Xiumin exclaimed his eyes blazing with curiosity and excitement.

 

"It's not like that. Not even close" Baekhyun laughed at the absurdity. "It's just some backup dancer who I know would want it" All the members nodded understanding. 

 

"Well, go give it to her then" Chanyeol urged.

 

"Right" Baekhyun answered as he got up with the ramen in hand.