[Boo's] : Take the risk

A Bombshell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day seemed normal. A boy came out from a house and walked to the subway station. He scanned his card as walked through to his particular station. He stood behind the yellow line and waited for the train to arrive. He took out his pocket notes and read it while waiting.

[Boo’s]

The train arrived. I waited for the door to be opened before walking inside the train. I sat at my usual spot and decided to read my notes. My journey took about thirty minutes and I always stopped at four stations before arrived at my station near the school. I have to do this every single day as my family doesn’t own a car. My mother works as caregiver at the hospital. She had to work until night. My older sister worked at a cafe to seek money for her tuition’s fees. As for me , I will worked every weekend at Chan’s family restaurant.

The train stopped at the second station. As usual , it’s always the same persons. Someone new? A student walked into the train and sat infront of me. I observe his uniform and it’s kind of same with mine. I decided to ignore him and resume my reading. The train stopped at the fourth station and yes! Soonyoung will ride the train on this station. I saw him walked in and sat beside me. I elbowed Soonyoung. ‘What?’ He looked at me. ‘Soon. I think that a new student. He wear the same uniform as us. But , he’s really good at hiding his face since earlier.’ Soonyoung looked to the pointed boy , who seemed to immerse in his sleep. He wore a black hoodie with mask making it hard for us to recognize him.

Ten minutes later , the train stopped at our station. Me and Soonyoung stood up and walked out from the train , not realizing the boy from earlier walked pass us. We walked into the school and goes straight to our locker. I put my bag and books inside the locker before locking it. I waited for Soonyoung and walked together to the cafeteria. Both of us decided to bought sandwiches and plain water before sitting at our usual table together with Jihoon , Jeonghan , Joshua and Chan. I opened the wrapper and took a bite of the sandwich before helping Chan with his unfinished homework. ‘Look. You used the wrong formulas. This is used to find weight not molarity. Chan , I’ll help you with Chemistry this weekend. Be ready.’ I told him.

He erased the errors and wrote the right one. He showed me his answer ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter