[2seung's] : Meet the family.

A Bombshell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students walked into the school as usual. Same with this group of friends. They walked into the school as always and one of them earned the stares from the other students and teachers even the incident happened two weeks ago.

[Choi’s]

I walked into the school and bumped into Seungkwan’s group. I walked to them and stopped infront of Seungkwan. He raised his head. ‘What?’ He asked before looking at the people around us. ‘My house this evening. Wait me here , after school. Farewell , then.’ I turned around and walked away from him. Not even bother hearing his replies. I put my bag inside my locker and took a few books for the lesson. I closed the door before locked it.

I walked passed by Seungkwan , who was busy mumbling to himself. ‘Why the hell my brain doesn’t work properly? How can you forget your necktie.’ I heard his mumbles. I stopped my steps and walked to him. He looked at me. ‘Why...?’ I looked at him before taking off my necktie and put it around his neck. I adjusted the necktie and collar before buttoning the top button. ‘Have to take care of my fiance’s best student image.’ I smiled a bit at him , who seemed taken aback with my actions.

I walked away and chuckled when I heard his friends squealed at him. He told them to stop before walked passed me with his friends to his class. I walked to my class and greeted my friends before sitting down at my place.

[Boo’s]

I smacked Soonyoung when he can’t stopped teasing me with Seungcheol. ‘Yah! He’s so sweet! Don’t let him go , buddy!’ Jeonghan high-fived him , agreeing with Soonyoung. ‘Right. Hold him tight. Never let go. Finally , our study-freak baby can taste the sweetness of love! Oh my god!’ Jeonghan squealed loudly. He earned a few glares from my classmates. ‘You guys are embarassing.’ I said before hiding my obviously burning face. They chuckled and kept talking about ho thoughtful Seungcheol is. How me and him were suitable for each other. They only stopped when teacher came into the class.

The bell ring , signalling us the school has ended. I packed up my belongings and tossed it inside my bag. I walked to the locker together with my friends. I took a few things from my locker before locked it. We walked out from the building only to be greeted by Seungcheol , who leaning against his car. ‘Guys. I think I have to go. See you guys tomorrow.’ All of them nodded before grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. ‘Sorry for the waiting.’ He raised his head before stood up properly. ‘Late. Get inside the car.’ He snapped. What’s with this idiot? Bipolar syndrome?

I get inside his car and closed the door. I tossed my bag at the middle seat before taking off his necktie. ‘Take it back.’ I threw the necktie to his face and looked away. ‘You’re welcome.’ He snickered. I clicked my tongue before rolled my eyes. I felt someone nudged my arm. ‘Wake up. We’re here.’ I opened my eyes. I fell asleep?! In his car?! You’re hopeless , Boo Seungkwan!  ‘You look like tomato. All swollen.’ He smirked before getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter