[2seung's] : Love.

A Bombshell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol straighten his back after he finished his works. He walked down the stairs quickly when he heard someone pushed in the door’s passcode. The door was opened widely , revealing Seungkwan who just got back from his works.

[Choi’s]

I walked towards Seungkwan and pecked his lips. His eyes widen when he looked at me. ‘Cheol! What are you doing?’ I grinned before taking his things and put it on the table. He patted my hardly before running towards the kitchen. I ran after him and saw him closing the fridge. I grabbed his left wrist and pinned it against the fridge. ‘Whoa. Choi Seungcheol , calm down.’ He chuckled. I put my other hand on the against the fridge , trapping him. I stared into his eyes before leaning a bit. ‘Hey…Ch-Cheol? People will see us.’ His eyes wandered around but not meeting my eyes. ‘Nahh…No one’s home.’ He gasped , loudly.

‘What?!’ He screamed. He’s about to open his mouth again when I kissed him. I released his wrist and hugged his waist , closing the gap between us. I tilted his head using my right hand to deepen the kiss. I was in cloud nine when he returned the kiss. We stayed like that for a while and he was the first one to pull away. He glanced at me before running fastly to upstairs. I chuckled before following him. ‘Why are you running away?’ He ignored me before slamming our room’s door hard. I fasten my paces and walked into the room before he even had the chance to lock the door.

His eyes widen when he saw me. ‘I’m…I’m going to bath. I smell like hospital.’ He grabbed the towel. ‘Nope. You don’t need this. Because I don’t even care you smell like hospital or not.’ He screamed when I carried him in bridal style before threw him on the bed. And we did it that night. (I’ll leave it to your imaginations.)

The sun that shone through the window , jolted me up from sleep. I looked over to my side and greeted by Seungkwan’s . He was still asleep with his head on my arm. I kissed his shoulder before caressing his hair , slowly not to wake him up. I decided to take a bath and make him some brunch.

[B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter