Chapter 6: Necklace.

Perilous (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDITED

 

Monday, the cursed day of the week. Who doesn't hate monday? maybe kids, and Kim Jiwon; what can stop him from being so cheerful and all smiley? even the Kim Jinhwan, the head of the school, hates monday. Same goes for Kim Jiyeon, especially not when its below 0 degree outside.

She was all curled up on her warm bed, covered with her blanket like a burrito; sleeping deeply like a newborn baby, how she wished she could just stay like that all day; until a certain someone kicked on her door 'again'.

"Baby girl, wake up!" the bunny-looking-man yelled not-so-quietly, whilst opening the curtains, making the sun enters her room.

She kicked her blanket in annoyance, "Kim Jiwon, how many times did I told you not to kick on the damn door?!" she groaned while squinting her eyes to adjust to the brightness.

He smiled guiltily, "Hurry and get ready if you don't want to be late," He walk out the door and stops halfway, "Don't try to sleep again." He warns before exiting the girl's room.

"Someone please just kill me instead." She whined, before separating from the bed.

 

 

Jiyeon

Its english class and it got me wondering why am I even here, its like someone teaching a writer to write; pointless. The teacher was discussing about pilots, my attention somehow shifted to the guy beside me, for the umpteenth time. He was full of bruises; just like always, but there's something weird about him today; he was chuckling and smiling to himself. Kim freaking Hanbin just smiled at class?

What's so funny about Pilots, though? Did he finally lost his mind or what?

A lot of things went through my head, but for some reason, I felt the corner of my lips twitching upwards unreasonably.

 

 

Hanbin

​School has never been fun, it was boring, that's one of the reason I never listened to the so-called-teachers teaching, nor study; it just doesn't suits me. I could've skipped class all I want, but I never did it. Why? maybe because I feel safe here. For me, this is not school, its my safe haven.

English class usually interest me more than other subjects, so I do sometimes keep my ears open. Today, for some reason, the teacher was talking about Pilot.

 

It was a sunny day, a 9 year old me was strolling around Hangang park; trying to find inspirations to make lyrics for my rap, when I saw the girl I helped yesterday sitting at the same spot.

I approached her, "Hey, we meet again" I smiled at her before taking a sit next to her.

She looked surprised but soon it changed into a smile. "I was waiting for you, although I didn't really thought you would come."

My eyes grew larger in a second, "Why were you waiting for me?"

She rubbed the back of her neck rather shyly. "I forgot to say thank you yesterday, so thank you for helping me, also treating me."

I laughed, "that's it? you waited here for me just to say thank you?"

Her eyes widen, "No, there's actually something more." I look at her encouragingly, waiting for her to speak. "Let's be friends."

I was pretty much shock how brave she was, "sure, let's be friends" I put my right hand in front, "I'm B.I, what's yours?"

She tilted her head cutely like a dog, "B.I? is that your real name?" she pauses, "is it even a korean name?" she muttered to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter