Chapter 5: band-aid.

Perilous (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Do you ever have that time when you just want to stay in bed all day? That's the exact feeling I'm feeling today, I really don't want to go out of bed. How I wish I was a baby, I could sleep and eat all day, giving no single damn care to the world.

The door banged, making me woke up surprised. Kim freaking Jiwon back at it again, sometimes I just want to kill him and hide his body.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." He called, a bit too loud for my liking, before opening the curtain of the window, sun blazing the entire room.

"Seriously, Kim Jiwon, stop kicking on the damn door." I glared at him with my eyes squinted, adjusting to the brightness.

He grinned, guiltily. "Oh, did Hanbin came yesterday?"

"Oh-" I was about to answer him but he didn't allow me to.

"Nevermind. Just come downstairs, breakfast is ready." He grinned before closing the door, not so softly.

Kim Hanbin did come yesterday.

And he smiled at me.

I remembered our meeting yesterday, the way he gave me a small smile that shows a slight dimple on his left cheek, a small smile but it shows his sincerity, our first conversation.

Maybe he's not that bad afterall, because all I know, dangerous people don't smile that sincerely.

I hide all the urge to smile and get ready for prison school.

 

 

Students covering the entrance of the school become a normal encounter, although at first it was really unusual and strange, but I guess I kind of get used to it. 

Like usual, Won-ie oppa went to his class first with his friends, while Nan-ie oppa take me to class. I told him many times that I could go to class by myself but he keeps on taking me to class, saying that so he knew I'm safe and sound, its a damn school area.

Standing infront of my class, my oldest brother won't leave unless he see me enter the class, sometimes I wonder if he's secretly my mom disguising as my brother. I entered the class and look at the man standing right outside the door, giving me a wave with his two hands. I glared at him, giving him the "go-back-to-your-class" look, making him look defeated and leave.

But sadly, entering the class don't make me feel more peaceful, because damn girls won't stop disturbing me, trying to be fake friendly. I gave them a short fake smile before sitting on my seat, I sighed.

Noticing a presence beside me, I look at my left, showing the man who made me can't sleep all night; staring blankly outside the window.

New bruises again?

I frowned, looking at his bruises in different places, covering his body with purple-black.

 

Boring.

I look at the mathematics teacher teaching the topics I have learned in US last year, which I have somehow mastered. My eyes shifted to the left, watching the man staring outside the window.

I wonder why does he always stare outside the window?

I keep on staring at him with a lot of thoughts in my head, thinking about his actions. He suddenly combed his fluffy hair back with his hand, and something caught my eye; Pororo band-aid on his forehead. The thought of him still using the pororo band-aid I put on him, making me smile unconsciously. I opened my bag and took the basic band-aid from my travel size medical kit that Nan oppa bought. Clicking my pen, "Come to our house anytime, if you need someone to treat your cuts and bruises, or just if you're hungry (I'll cook something good for you). P.s I finally found a normal band-aid." I wrote on the empty space on the back of the band-aid cover. 

The bell suddenly rang, meaning goodbye boring class and hello my favorite time, lunch. 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Jiyeon!" Bingo. Jiwon oppa always come in exact 10 second after the bell rang, sometimes I wondered if he could fly or something because the distance from his class and mine are pretty far. "Let's go!" He hold my hands as always, its like his habit.

I stand up and walk slowly behind him, because I know that Jiwon oppa's going to stop. "Hanbin, I'm going first." He gave the man sitting on our left a soft smile, which was answered by a nod. Just when Jiwon oppa's facing forward, I slipped the band-aid on his table and gave him a small smile, I saw his face filled with confusion before Jiwon oppa pulled me with him to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter