Chapter 3: School.

Perilous (위험)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

RING!!!

I slowly open my eyes, startled by the noise. Looking around the room to find the source of the noise, which turns out to be the huge pink alarm standing on my nightstand beside my bed.

Who the hell put an alarm in my room seriously?!

I sighed, taking the alarm in my hand and turning it off before closing my eyes again, hoping to get some more sleep. Just right before I went to dreamland, someone decided to bang my door open, making me wake up startled once more, I thought I was going to get a heart attack. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light once more before facing the person standing near the door, Jiwon oppa.

"Oppa, can't you just open the door slowly?!" I kicked my blanket a couple of times, annoyed.

"Wake up, I already made us breakfasts." There we go early-bird Jiwon, he has always been an early-bird since he was small, I don't even know what's wrong with him.

"You're also the one who put an alarm in my room?" I look at him, annoyed.

"No, hyung did." He shrugged.

"Why?!" I whined.

"Did you forget that you have to go to school?"

Okay, I have to go to school.... Wait what?!

"Please let me die instead." I murmured, talking to myself.

"You'll make us late if you won't get ready now." He smirked, knowing that he succeed in making me feel guilty, before exiting my room.

I kicked my blanket a few times before 'breaking up' with my bed, and went to my closet before going to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready. After taking a bath, I wore my school uniform and sprayed some perfume. Too lazy to do my hair, I decided to comb my loose-wavy hair and let it down. I took my backpack, wore my nike shoes before taking a look at myself again at the mirror the last time, satisfied, I went downstair to meet my brothers.

"Good morning." I greeted them unexcitedly, before sitting in the dining room to eat my breakfast.

"Finally you're up." Jiwon oppa grinned, making me glare at him. "Let's eat!" He served soup and rice infront of our seat.

"Our baby is awake." Jinhwan oppa smiled and ruffled my hair before taking a seat next to me. "Are you excited for today?"

"Very excited." I said sarcastically, with a straight face and start to dig in my food, making him scoff.

 

 

Jinhwan oppa drove us to school with his car, and Jiwon oppa sat beside him, leaving the back seat all to myself. Starting to get more comfortable and sleepier, I decided to sleep by using the car door to support my body.

I felt someone shaking my shoulder, waking me up from my sleep. I opened my eyes to see the culprit, ofcourse Kim Jiwon.

"We've arrived." He shrugged, making me look around me to see a huge building with 'Wangguk School' written on top of the building.

"What's with the crowd?" I look at the entrance and everybody was crowding there as if they're waiting for the king.

Jiwon oppa shrugged. "Just to let you know, your brother right here is pretty famous." He smirked confidently.

I went out of the car to see the students whispering. "That must be the Bobby's sister?" "Oh that's Jinhwan sunbae's sister, right?" "Dang she's so lucky." "She's so pretty." "I want to be her." "The visual must've run in the family." 

"I really hate the crowd though." I sighed, silently muttering to myself.

"Let's go, we need to go to the principal's room first to take care of schedules and everything." Jinhwan oppa put his arm around my shoulders.

"Jiwon oppa too?"

"No, I'll just head to my class first. I'll see you at lunch, okay?" He grinned and ruffled my hair before walking in front of us.

 

 

Long story short, we just went to the principal to receive the schedules and all, just to take care of everything, even though Jinhwan oppa did everything, I didn't even answer anything.

Jinhwan oppa look at my schedules, "Class 10-1." He put his arms around my shoulders again. "Let's go!"

Arriving at my class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter