Captivity

The King's Mistress

The boy did not move but his body tensed the King noticed his discomfort, “You're sweating, You can remove your covering” The boy brought his hands up to grasp his sari protectively, while his majesty circled him.

 

Kai gestured with his hand speaking again “You are not from this country and unused to the heat. We wear these clothes outside to prevent our skin from being burned by the sun. You can remove them inside”

 

The boy continued to clutch at his wrappings before speaking in a very soft voice “Monsieur, these clothes disgrace me. I have never worn something so transparent, my lord would be very angry at my lack of modesty.

 

Kai remained firm “I would rather you were embarrassed than die here in my chambers” The boy looked up suddenly afraid, he swallowed seeming to come to a decision and moved his shaking hands up to his neck. He slowly loosened his coverings letting them fall to the floor.

 

His majesty stared for a very long time at the boy in front of him before asking “Do you know what you are wearing” The boy folded his arms around himself in an attempt to hide from this man’s prying eyes and shook his head.

 

“They did not tell me” The King nodded like he had suspected this answer “These garment are usually worn by dancers for entertainment, female dancers” The boy blushed suddenly even more ashamed. He retrieved his garment from the floor holding it in front of himself.

 

Kai continued to observe the boy ignoring his shame. He was wearing a sheer silk skirt covered in gold embellishments. His top was short exposing his midriff and covered in in beads. What Kai found very curious was the color. Dancers typically wore bright colors because of their eye catching nature and they way they reflected the firelight. This boy wore black.

 

The large doors behind the boy suddenly opened scaring him. In his sudden attempt to turn to the noise he slipped on the fabric in front of him landing on his knees. Kris ignored the boy who was now an the floor, and walked towards his King.

 

Before Kris could utter a word the King spoke still watching the boy “Kris, I wish to ask you a question” The guard nodded, ready to help his king in any way possible.

 

“Tell me what you think of this boy” He gestured to the lump at his feet who realised his person was being discussed and quickly pulled himself to his feet once again holding the cloth in front of himself.

 

Kris answered “He is small and feminine, it would be very difficult to guess his origin or his age. But judging from his pale skin he is not from this continent” Kris turned too the boy again “If I were to be completely honest sir I have never seen someone so white before, his skin is the color of fresh milk”

 

The King nodded suddenly “Of course, he is wearing black to highlight his pale skin, the merchants were going to sell him using his strange foreign beauty to raise his price. I am sure he was meant to be the centerpiece of a large auction before we interrupted their plans”

 

Kai finally turned away from the boy “Kris, they must have hidden him because of his skin tone, but I doubt he was the only slave for sale. Interview the servants, I am sure there are more slaves hidden among them.

 

Kris nodded and “What shall I do with the boy?” The King turned back to the boy “I have a few more questions for him, put him in my private chambers for now. I have to deal with this now”


The King began to turn away as Kris gently took the boy’s arm to lead him away. His majesty spoke once more “Kris one moment!” “Boy, What is your name?” “Kyungsoo”

 

The King turned back to face Kyungsoo; smiling for the first time. “Do not worry we will speak more later, Kris will take good care of you and you will be safe” Kyungsoo smiled and tried to keep from tearing up “Thank you Monsieur”

 

The outfit Kyungsoo had on 

RQqIiT14a3Uxxwo6o6rW1eZN98mNduxsZqsZVvvyYaobRQP9V7KH96SMvlPuzg3RENf5UgIG9nAT135KQ1zs3Lln5wCHV6tSLqfeZ1EC_JzrrINQL6nbIHQ46EMZZyWRgN3Q7P8I

Not a very long chapter but I have a ton of ideas for this story so the next update will (probably) come much sooner.

Also DISCLAIMER: I am not modeling this story's characters after specific cultures! It's a weird mix of movies I have seen based in Egypt, Persia, Agrabah (the city from Aladen), Singapore, French and English colonies. So If anything you see makes you go "     people don't have that or do this" I'm sure they don't again, this is just the strange stuff my brain spits out

Please Upvote subscribe and comment! I love to hear from you guys!