Chapter 4

Welcome To My Life

 

Simple Plan

*************************************************************************************************************

While doing this chapter, we were thinking of our friend with her ex. They WERE a good couple but wasn't good enough. HAHA! Hope our friend will not be mad at us while reading this.

And if anyone who is reading this that is interested in knowing the song, here's the direct link: http://www.imeem.com/mad-stalin/music/YI3Aes5S/simple-plan-welcome-to-my-life-acoustic/ - Welcome to my life (acoustic version) by Simple Plan
http://www.imeem.com/people/7QWxff/music/pF2wPlHc/simple-plan-welcome-to-my-life/ -
Welcome to my life by Simple Plan

Hope you silent readers comment!! :D

*************************************************************************************************************

I got up and saw Ya Tou sleeping. She looks like an angel, but when the time comes when she's about to-

Ya Tou: (snores loudly) zZzZzZz..

HAHA! She really snores like hell! That's one of the characterisitics i liked about her. Her snoring. My tummy started to make weird sounds so i prepared myself for breakfast. I showered and change into my plain clothes and hurriedly went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw a note posted at the counter and read it.

"Guigui, the food is at the table if you got hungry. We're at the neighborhood's gym. Remember 'Allfiaka Gym?' That's the one our uncle Joey owns. Me, Jiro and Ah Wei are just working out. And by the way, wake up Ya Tou before you eat. Okay? Love you.. ^^ -Calvin"

I went upstairs to wake Ya Tou up when someone knocked on the door. I wonder who might that be? Maybe it's Ah Wei. He forgot his keys again. I walked towards the door and opened it. And there i saw, the man who made me cry yesterday.. and last night.. Wang Zi!

Wang Zi: Guigui.

Guigui: (about to close the door)

Wang Zi: Guigui wait! (stopped Guigui)

Guigui: What do you want Wang Zi?! Why do you even bother trying? You know i won't listen to you so just stop, okay?!

Wang Zi: Guigui. Let me explain first before you make up your mind.

Guigui: I already made my decision. And that's FINAL.

Wang Zi: Please Guigui! Just for five minutes. Five minutes of me explaining is enough.

Guigui: No Wang Zi! The letter and the one you've confessed is enough! Just go! Security!!

Wang Zi: Please! Guigui! I need you! I love you!

Guigui: Wang Zi, we both know that you being dragged away by the security officers will be bad for yor image so just leave, okay?!

Wang Zi: Guigui! I thought you love me?! Then don't push me awa-

Guigui: Yes. We both thought that i loved you! But people make mistakes. So just LEAVE!

The security guards dragged Wang Zi away. I'm sure this will be featured on the newspapers tomorrow. But its over between us! And i dont want to see his face again.

Ya Tou: (yawns) Hey beshie. Who was that? Was is Aaron?

Guigui: No. Its a person we both dont want to see.

Ya Tou: Okay, then tell him i said hello. (kidding)

Guigui: Fine.

I went back to the doorstep and yelled.

Guigui: AND YA TOU SAID HELLO!!

We both laughed after fooling around. Then i saw Aaron's face turning to me from afar. I hurriedly closed the door hoping he won't see me.

Ya Tou: Gui. What's the rush?

Guigui: Nothing.

We walked towards the kitchen and started eating our food.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ya Tou left after eating breakfast and of course, she showered first before leaving. Xiao Jie called and asked us if we could her home from the Bus Line. Ya Tou asked me if i want to go with her but i insisted on staying. No one will be left at home. My brother told the maids to have the week off and the guards hasn't return yet after dragging Wang Zi away from the villa. Hope its just me and this house. I missed it anyway. I went to the family room and watched the TV. I was shocked after hearing the news. And guess who's on it?

"Wang Zi from Lollipop is now single after being dumped by his former girlfriend, Guigui!"

Haha! They got the wrong idea! He was the one who dumped me. But tis okay. He's the one who'll look like the dumpee anyway. I channel-surf the whole time until one channel caught my eye! It was MTV and they're airing one of my favorite songs.. Welcome to my life by Simple Plan. I love them and their songs. I can simply relate to their songs.

(Youtube link of the mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04W2fE08gQ&feature=related)

♪♪♪
Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just dont belong
And no one understands you?
Do you ever wanna run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room with the radio on turned up so loud
no one hears you screaming?
No you don't know what's it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like,
To be like me..
♪♪♪

Yeah! I LOVE YOU SIMPLE PLAN!! WUHOO!! Acting like a goofball around the house reminds me of my addiction to Wang Zi! I was really happy when he asked me out on a date after having the interview on that fanatics craze contest. HAHA! Maybe, it was the powers of my charms that made him want for more. Poor him! He took advantage of my looks! Now, he'll suffer! There's no cute ghost to make his day brighter! After having the talk to Ya Tou and Calvin Ge, I've realized that i wasn't in love with Wang Zi at all.

I started to shout so loud to let my frustations out!

♪♪♪
To be hurt!
To feel lost!
To be left out in the dark!
To be kicked when you're down!
To feel like you've been pushed around!
To be on the egde of breaking down!
When no ones there to save you!
Well you don't know what it's like!
Welcome to my life!!!
♪♪♪

Suddenly, someone knocked at the front door. I opened it and was shocked again about who i saw. It was the one who made me suffer alot last night! The person who i was embarrassed in front of! The person who made my life brighter?! Huh?! Why am i saying this?! I dont know!! But, just looking at those cute brown eyes makes me smile.

Guigui: What do you want?

Aaron: Can you lower the voice if your singing?! You're making the neighbors mad.

Guigui: Oh im sorry. I dont know that the people here hates my voice.

Aaron: You should be. Some of us are studying for exams tomorrow.

Guigui: Oh, im so sorry. I didn't know that you're studying for tests tomorrow. Let me help you. (grabbed the remote of the tv then MAXIMIZED the volume) there.. Now its loud. Better?!

Aaron: Why you-

Guigui: Bye. (closed the door on his face)

Don't he dare disturbs me on my pastime ever again! I was just having fun! And now, he'll come knocking at my door telling me to lower the volume of my happiness? I dont think so. If he needs to study, then he should go to the town's library and study there.

The next song started to play. It was also one of the songs i love... Pokerface by lady Gaga. Hehe! Now this will turn Aaron crazy!

*************************************************************************************************************

[[PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER]]

Guigui: What?! NO!! I wont go to that party!!

Calvin: You have no choice, Gui.

Guigui: No! I dont even liked that Aaron anyway.

------

Ya Tou: So.. Tell me everything?!!

Guigui: I dont know what happened either. All i remember is, i kissed him. And it felt... nice.

Ya Tou: Oh my gosh! You're falling for him!

Guigui: No Im NOT! I just met him last last night and now, i'm falling for him?! You're talking silly, Ya Tou!

Ya Tou: No! Its possible! I've seen this in a movie once. And you're falling for him.

Guigui: NO!

------

Aaron: Jiro. You have a cute cousin there. Remember to always take care of her.

Jiro: Why?! You like her?

I leaned closer to the door because Ah Wei and Ya Tou snored like hell. Hey! Wait a minute. Why did i became so interested about this subject? He wont like me. He just met me at the airplane. Its impossible!

Jiro: Hey, Aaron. I asked you a question. You like Guigui don't you?

OH MY GOSH!! With his answer, i accidently pushed the door exposing me and letting them know that i was eavesdropping on them all along.