Chapter 15

Welcome To My Life

 

Meeting Mrs. Wu

*************************************************

awoot! I'm back!! Mwuahahaha xD

COMMENT!! ~ Linlin :P HELL YEAH!

*************************************************

[[NO TIME FOR RECAPS]]

It has been two weeks since that gym scene. After that, i took my cash prize from uncle Joey. Hey! I wasn't kidding about that! I am really going to take it from him.

Last week was our last visit from Selina. She is really serious about not seeing us. She told us that, if we continue to go to her place, she will really report us to the police. I even dared to not follow her ultimatum but she was really- ANGRY! She even threw the flowers we sent her.

While Jiro knew what we're doing this couple of weeks, he told us to stop it also. Selina needs her privacy and he told us that we should respect that. So me and Aaron stopped visiting her and went back to our normal lives... What are our normal lives anyway?

*************************************************
It's an early Sunday morning, and I've decided to have a walk with Aaron. So after having a quick shower and changing into some good clothes, i hurriedly went to his house.

Guigui: AARON!! AARON!! (knocking on Aaron's room)

It's a good thing Mrs. Yan allowed me to yell and knock loudly on Aaron's room, or else.. Then i heard Aaron .

Guigui: AARON!! Wake up or else!! I'm going to break up with yo-

Aaron: (opened the door) Here.. H-here. I'm up already. Why are you here so early anyway? (scratching his head)

Guigui: Uhm. Aaron. You. do. realize that you're still wearing only a Tank top and short boxer shorts? (giggles between her words)

Aaron: (hurriedly closed the door) Are you here to make fun of me or what?

Guigui: (really laughs hardly) OH AARON. DO YOU KNOW YOU REALLY LOOK Y IF YOU'RE ONLY WEARING THAT TANK TOP?!

Aaron: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Guigui: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha... :D

Aaron: Just go downstairs and I'll meet you there!

Guigui: Okay. I'll wait for you there.. y!

*************************************************

When Aaron finished showering and changing into more comfortable clothes, he went to the sala-where i was waiting for him.

Guigui: Hey y!

Aaron: So what do you want from me?

Guigui: Can't I invite my boyfriend to a stroll at the park in the morning?

Aaron: Or we could just go to church and thank God you've found me?

Guigui: Fine.

So we went to the church and prayed. After that, we walked to the park and sat at the bench there.

Guigui: So, what do we do now, y?

Aaron: Hhhmm.. It's still to early for us to eat ice cream-

Guigui: What is it with you and ice creams anyway?

Aaron: Well, when i was still young, i always buy my younger sister some ice cream just to make her happy.

Guigui: So.. you're treating me only as a younger sister?! (slightly pissed off)

Aaron: Of course not!

Guigui: Then prove it...

As an answer, he kissed me on the lips and me.. as a cute girl loving ths man kissng me.. kissed him back.

Guigui: What kind of proving is that?

Aaron: Well.. I dont kiss my sister on the lips..

Guigui: Oh yeah.. So where is this little sister of yours anyway? You didnt tell me you had one.

Aaron: She's in Europe-studying. And, you didn't ask.

Guigui: Why does she need to study there so far away from your family if she could just study here in Taipei?

Aaron: Just like you.. she was depressed when our father died.

Guigui: Your father died? Your father is alive, Aaron.

Aaron: Well, the one who introduced himself as a Mr. Yan is my mom's second husband. Our real father died when i was still 7 while my sister is only 5. He died in a car accident.

Guigui: Oh. I'm very sorry A-aaron. I..I didn't know..

Aaron: Its okay.

Guigui: Maybe later, i could take you to my mom, while you can take me to your dad.

Aaron: Well, dad's mound is too far from here.

Guigui: Why? Where is it?

Aaron: We.. We didn't see his corpse.. I was in the mountain province having a vacation with my cousin while my mom and my sister is on their way to Hualien when the accident happened. We just heard the news from our neighbors that dad's plane from Georgia crashed.

Guigui: Oh. That's so sad...

Aaron: Well, we already moved on. Now, let's go back to our houses so we can prepare for our trip.

Guigui: Trip to what?

Aaron: Hello. Have you forgotten what you said seconds ago? You told me that we'll go to your mom's graveyard?!

Guigui: Oh yeah.But, her mound is really not too far from here you know.

Aaron: So, where is it anyway?

Guigui: Back of our house.

Aaron: Really?

I nodded.

Aaron: (pulled Guigui's hand) Let's go then! We can't keep my future mom-in-law waiting?!

*************************************************

We went to the back of our house and there, was a small hut-there is my mom's mound. We sat down the grass and faced the medium-sized picture of my mom. I litted two long candles and sat down beside Aaron.

Aaron: Why you didn't tell me it was here all along?

Guigui: Like what you've said.. you didn't ask.

Aaron: Hello there, mom! I mean.. Mrs. Wu. (waving his hand)

Guigui: (giggles) You know you really look cute pretending someone was there.

Aaron: Ssshh.. Your mom might hear you.

Guigui: So mom, do you think he's the one for me?

Aaron: (in a high pitched voice) Of course dear!

Guigui: Why you?! (jokingly punched Aaron's arm) (laughing)

Aaron: Hey. (laughing)

Guigui: But, Aaron.. Aren't you sad now that your mom married another man?

Aaron: Well, it wasn't easy for me at first. But when he proved to us that he really loves mom, we agreed and let them be together.

Guigui: Aaron.. What if we're married later on.. And i died.. Will you marry another girl?

Aaron: Hey. Stop talking trash. Your mom will be mad at you.

Guigui: I'm serious, Aaron..

Aaron: About getting married to me?!........YES!!

Guigui: That one.. and about dying and you marrying another woman?

Aaron: Hhhmm... I will never marry another woman. You know you're the only one in my heart.

Guigui: Aw.. sweet.. But, what if... my fate is too die early and to loose you?

Aaron: Guigui! How many times should i tell you not to talk like that?!

Guigui: Aaron.. Let's just face the possibilities.. (looking in a different direction)

Aaronrl: Why?! Are you sure that you'll die early?