Chapter 10

Welcome To My Life

 

Freaking Out

************************************************************
Thank you for the comments guys! ^^

Nyahaha!! I feel like laughing! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

************************************************************

Ya Tou: Hey. You're back too early?

Jiro: Where's Calvin?

Ah Wei: Hey.. Why are you crying?

Xiao Jie: Beshie..

They all walked towards me and started comforting me. Aaron is right! I am lucky- for having friends like them.

Guigui: Dont worry. I'm okay. (sobbing)

Jiro: Did Wang Zi follow you there?! I told that guy to stop it!

Guigui: NO. He didn't.

Ah Wei: Then why are you crying?

Guigui: Its.. Its nothing. I'm tired. I'll go to bed now.

Xiao Jie: Okay. We'll come with you.

Xiao Jie and Ya Tou followed me to my room. !! This hurts!!

Ya Tou: Was it Aaron? (looking at the window)

Guigui: Ho-how did you know?

Ya Tou: Because he just followed you and now he's at the gate!

Guigui: What?!

Xiao Jie: What happened?! Did you two had an argument?!

Guigui: No. Everything went well.. uhm.. except for me.

Xiao Jie/Ya Tou: Huh?!

Guigui: He told me he's in love with someone. Someone funny, friendly and cute.

Ya Tou: Did he told you her name?

Guigui: Of course not! Why will he tell me her name?

Xiao Jie: (counting by her fingers) Friendly.. That's you. Funny.. That's you. Cute... That's TOTALLY YOU.

Guigui: Me?! NO! It cant be?!

Ya Tou: Well, look at the characteristics.. you're FRIENDLY, FUNNY and 100% CUTE!

Guigui: There are a lot of girls out there that are friendly, funny and cute. You two are both friendly, funny and cute.

Xiao Jie: Just listen to us Guigui! There is a 99.99% that, the girl he was talking about is you!

Ah Wei: Guigui! Aaron's here!! Shall i let him in-

Guigui: NO! Don't!!

Ah Wei: Why?

Guigui: I dont want to talk to him.. right now.. Tell him, maybe next time.

Ah Wei: Oh. Okay.

Then we saw Aaron leaving the gate and walking towards his car. Then, he drove away.

Guigui: Let's just sleep. I'm so tired!

Ya Tou: Okay..

Xiao Jie: Great! Now, you can wear this night gowns we bought for you!

************************************************************

I can't sleep! Maybe, i was still thinking of what Xiao Jie and Ya Tou said. Maybe, that was me. NO!! Stop dreaming Ghost! Aaron won't fall for you! That will never happen!!

I got up and saw no one beside me. Hey?!! Xiao Jie and Ya Tou left me. Darn those two!

I simply went downstairs and saw Ah Wei, Ya Tou and Xiao Jie sleeping at the comforter near the sofa. Ah Wei is lucky.. Hehe.. He just slept with his ultimate crush- Ya Tou! I was about to go to the kitchen when i heard man voices from the front door.

Jiro: So it was you.

Aaron: Hey! I didnt know she was upset about it. She didnt know it was her.

I didn't heard Aaron's last sentence- Ya Tou was snoring so loud. I leaned to the door so i could clearly hear their conversation. HhHhMmm.. Actually, eavesdropping is really not my thing. But when it comes to cute boys talking about me, i will surely listen to them.

Jiro: What is there at your back anyway?

Aaron: Flowers.

Jiro: For her?

Aaron: Of course.

Jiro: She wont accept it.

Aaron: Why?!

Jiro: She's really upset right now you know. Thinking that- you're in love with someone else and not her!

Jiro: So, why didn't you told her that it was her all along?

Aaron: Because.. It might affect our friendship. What if she doesnt feel the same way to me?

Jiro: Trust me. She surely likes you... a lot!

Aaron: How would you know?

Jiro: She always talks about you when she sleeps.

Aaron: Ha-ha-ha. So, she sleep talks?!

Jiro: BINGO!

What are they're talking about?! Was it really me?!

Aaron: Jiro. You have a cute cousin there. Remember to always take care of her.

Jiro: Why?! You like her?

I leaned closer to the door because Ah Wei and Ya Tou snored like hell. Hey! Wait a minute. Why did i became so interested about this subject? He wont like me. He just met me at the airplane. Its impossible!

Jiro: Hey, Aaron. I asked you a question. You like Guigui don't you?

Aaron: Yes.

OH MY GOSH!! With his answer, i accidently pushed the door exposing me and letting them know that i was eavesdropping on them all along.

************************************************************

Sorry for the really small chapter.. :D

My sister is killing me!! Cursing me that it was her turn to use the computer!! GOSH! Geez! Now, she promised me that she will buy me a laptop!! HAHAHA!! ^^

Anyway, going to continue the next chapter later or tomorrow. So, it would be more suspenseful! :P JIA YOU!!

************************************************************