Chapter 28

Winter Stars

 

Together

[recap]
R: You we're planning to break them up?!
WZ: No i--
R: Yes you were!
WZ: Ok fine i was! but whats it matter to you?! You'll get Aaron!
R: You think im THAT selfish?!
WZ: YOU WANTED THEM TO BREAK UP!
R: NOT AS BADLY AS YOU DO!
WZ: -grabs her hand- LOOK! alright! i like Gui Gui! She doesn't deserve Aaron!
R: How?! how doesn't she deserve him?! and you just said LIKE not LOVE!-looks into his eyes-

I looked into her eyes and saw how serious she was. My heart started beating faster. I let go of her hand and she stormed off. Why was she so worked up about it? and... i DID say like. But... why couldn't i say love? And why did my heart beat fast just a minuet ago? Wang Zi! get a hold of yourself!
[end of recap]

Gui Gui's POV

Its been about a month now since Aaron purposed... We've finally had the guts to tell Aaron's parents. At first it was hard getting them to like me. Once we we're all talking and laughing over dinner, Aaron broke the news to them. After he told them they were extremely happy. I sat at the swings at the park and looked up at the sky.

Mom... Dad... I'm getting married. I wish you were here to see me. Dad, if only you could walk down the isle with me.. Mom, if you could be there to snap continuous pictures.

I looked down at my feet and tears started forming. They didn't fall. They refused to fall. I held back and wiped them away from my eyes. Suddenly i felt a pair of arms, stand me up, and turn me around. Before i could see the face of this person, they pulled me into their chest. Suddenly i knew.. It was Aaron.

A: Finally! I found you! Don't disappear like that again! Please!
GG: Ok... Promise.

He held me in close and he was about to cry. I lifted my hands touching his back and held him closer. He finally let out his tears.

A: Don't leave me... promise you wont leave me.
GG: Aaron?
A: Promise me...
GG: Aaron? Your scarring me.
A: -hold tears back and wipes them away- Gui..
GG: Aaron...?
A: Gui, i love you too much. Just please don't leave me. ever.
GG: I promise..
A: -smiles happily- Ok... lets go home then..

He took my hand and we walked to the car and drove home.
When we got home it was already late. Aaron got tired and went to his room. Because he was half asleep, i lead him to his bed. I dropped on the bed with him and got up. Just then he pulled on my arm and pulled me into a tight hug.

A: Don't leave me...
GG: I won't... Go sleep.
A: I'm not sleepy...
GG: oh really?
A: ha ha, yes really.
GG: then what are you?
A: Engaged..
GG: And? Was that it?
A: No... I'm hungry too.
GG: Wait here, i'll go make you some--
A: Silly girl..

He forced his body on top of me and pushed his lips down for a passionate kiss. He started my hair and deepening the kiss. He slid his hand on my back and pulled me in closer. He slid my jacket off so smoothly that i didn't even notice it was off. I knew where this was going...
________________________________________
Hahaha THEY DOING IT!
Sorry i cant write rated chapters.
becuase i'm a hot blooded teenager xD
JK! JK! i watch too many dramas.
anyways. Enjoy it? haha i'll update. I'm going to update my stories like THREE TIMES today. IF i can.
COMMENT!