Chapter 29

Winter Stars

 

The Game

SORRY! IM TERRIBLE!!! Y^Y I HAVEN'T UPDATED! In...EVER!

I really really am sorry! i have a nice twist for the next chapter(: hehe stay tuned! This chapter will be short-ish because the last chapter will be longER(: i finally found out how i'll end this^^ so comment like crazy! if you were a silent read this whole time then please comment now! because i want to add all my comment-ers and readers in my last chapter!!!! SO COMMENT! HURRY! HURRY! Tonight or later in the day i will post up chapter 30 for you! I NEED ENOUGH COMMENTS! SO HURRY!!!! chapter 31 will be the credits, thank-yous, ETC ETC.

and i'm putting the door game in here! haha only the part with the groom, i didn't know how to add the other part of it in here. :P i just love the torture the groom has to go through xDD
__________________________________________

Aaron's POV

Its been about two weeks since... the... haha Ok you get the point! Gui Gui has found her dress, i found my tux, etc, etc. Our wedding is perfect! its all set!^^

I went to her house early in the morning before the wedding. I rang the door bell and no one answered. i rand the doorbell again and no answer!

Calvin: What are they doing?!
Chun: Hey! Open this damn door!! -pounds on door-
Jiro: Hey, Aaron? You try opening the door.

I shook the door knob and it was stuck!

Wang Zi: Uhm... Guys?

We all turned to Wang Zi, who found a piece of paper on the floor, He opened it up and read it out loud

Wang Zi: "Awww, whats wrong boys? Can't get in? Hmm.. Where did i put that extra key?" the hell?! They want us to find it?

We all started looking around, panicking, five minuets later Jiro lifted up a box

Jiro: Guys!! I found it!

I took the key from him and rushed in the house. i walked past the front door and headed upstairs. When i turned a corner and saw the first step, i saw Rainie standing there smiling like crazy.

Rainie: Hey Ya Lun! What brings you here?
Aaron: Uhm.. i left something upstairs--
Rainie: Mmmhm, nice try!
Aaron: Fine! What do you want me to do?
Rainie: One of you guys has to kiss someone on the lips!

We all looked at each other, scarred and panicking. Wang Zi was standing there watching us argue. While we were still talking he sighed and walked up to Rainie and tilted her down, supporting her with his arms. He moved in closer and kissed her gently. We all turned around and we all were shocked by what we saw! He pulled away and came back to the group.

Aaron: Woah dang!
Rainie: H-hey! T-that doesn't count!
Wang Zi: Fine!

He grabbed Chun's head and quickly smacked his lips against his. He pulled away and looked at Rainie.

Wang Zi: Satisfied?
Rainie: y-y-you pass.. O_O

We all rushed upstairs and Chun followed behind slowly wiping his lips off.

we got to the second flight of stairs and Salina and Ella stood there laughing Chun wipe his lips.

Aaron: What now!
Salina: Aww aaron, don't be mad~
Ella: Yeah, because you wont be able to think straight.
Aaron: What are you talking about?
Salina: -sigh- oh yea lun...

she put my hand on my shoulder, i looked at it for a second and looked back at her, pouting and giving me her puppy dog face.

Aaron: I'm sorry, i'm married.
Ella: Excuse me?
Salina: -Pulls back angered- Yeah! Did we allow you to?!
Ella: So now you think you can take Gui Gui from us?!
Aaron: No i--
Salina: Fine! I see how you are! Just for that! YOU MAY NOT PASS THROUGH!
Aaron: No! Please! I have to--
Ella: Forget it ya lun!

they started breaking down crying.. are they faking? i cant tell! They took acting classes!

Calvin whispered in my ear

Calvin: Their faking, just don't fall for it.
Aaron: How do you know?
Calvin: Please, Ella and Salina tried that on us so many times.
Aaron: Really?
Chun: They did it before we met you.. looks like they still got it.

I straightened up, that's it not falling for it! Wait for me Gui!

Aaron: Stop it, now name the price.

They stopped their crying and looked at each other with an evil smile.

Ella: Are you sure?
Aaron: Anything for Gui Gui.
Salina: Fine. Eat this.

She pulled out bottle of wasabi. i looked at closely...

Aaron: -sigh- seriously?

Ella poured out a spoonful and gave it to me.

Ella: Good luck.

I took the spoon from her and shoved it in my mouth. I swallowed it and opened my mouth to show them it was gone.

Salina: What?! Are you serious?!
Ella: Why arent you--
Aaron: -cough- I'll just be on my way then. oh, by the way, where did you get the mild wasabi?
Both: MILD?! THERES A MILD?!

i walked past them, while they were looking at the bottle. I got to Gui Gui's bedroom door and Hebe stood in front of it.

Hebe: Oh hey Aaron!
Aaron: What do i have to do?
Hebe: ALOT!
Aaron: What? Why?!
Hebe: There weren't enough doors, so, i'm giving you.. at least... 3 games.
Aaron: oh joy..

The guys finally met up with me and stood behind me.

Hebe: One hundred push ups! If you fall i'm adding an extra fifty!
Aaron: What?!
Hebe: Talking back, thats an extra hundred. No GO!

I got on the floor and did the push ups. i stood up sweating and panting.

Hebe: Hmm.. your pretty strong.
Aaron: pft.
Hebe: Well thats one good quality, now lets see what else you have?
Aaron: Why are you judging my character?
Hebe: well, Aaron, Gui Gui needs a man... not a boy.
Aaron: Fine. What else.
Hebe: Find the largest even multiple of seven between 1 and 1000 that is also a perfect square.. if you get it wrong, fifty more push ups.

I stood there thinking in my head. as the guys behind me were using the calculators on their phones, and counting with their fingers.

Aaron: 784.

Everyone looked at me surprised as i stood there emotionless.

Hebe: How did you--
Aaron: Oh you guys have no idea.

as she stood there frozen, and rooted to the ground, i went around her and opened the door. The guys stayed behind and went outside to wait.

As i closed the door behind me Gui Gui stood there, dressed up, make up, and her face was glowing. i was speechless. She stood there smiling and i inched in closer to her.

(sorry, i had to skip :P )

__WEDDING!__

I stood at the alter and waited... Jiro straightened my tie and wished me luck. I smiled like crazy and i was getting curious, i couldn't stop moving!

The music started to play and the doors opened. I turned around to see my beautiful ghost walking down the isle. My face lit. As she stood beside me, my heart skipped every other beat. It seems like i was falling in love with her all over again..

Preist: Dearly beloved... we are gathered here today..

His words went in one ear and out the other. My ears will only pay attention to certain words.

Aaron: I, Aaron Yan Ya Lun, take you Gui Gui, to be my Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

...till death do us part...I love you Wu Ying Jie<3
__________________________________________
haha good chapter? yes? No?
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

remember! If you have been a silent ready all along, comment so i can include all my readers in the last chapter AND in the prologue!