Forgive Me Part 1

For Our Eyes Only - Part I
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This is after Amber helps Sunny back her things. Sunny goes to Amber’s apartment after she talks to Taeyeon as she dosn't want Amber to do somethin stupid. Tell me what you think. Don't be affriad to vomment if you don't like it tell me what you would like to see. I'll do a chapter on somethin one of you may like if you comment below.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon’s POV






 

I was in my room when I heard the door open. I guess it must be Yuri since she had a date with Sica. I admire them for staying strong through all this since we all miss Jessica and well Girls’ Generation is not the same without her even though we try to to focus on that we are still sad that she had to leave but it was her decision and we respect that I don’t if I could leave my members but I respect what she did because she did it for love and look at her now happy with Yuri and planning their wedding day. I better hurry up and propose to Tiffany as soon as possible. We have been together through so much and I know this is the right time to marry her. Maybe I can ask Amber to help me out since she is so good with being romantic.

 

Oh I almost forgot I need to talk to yuri and see if she knows anything about the article that come out earlier today. Since many think is an April Fool’s prank. Unlike Amber who thinks is real and well I myself find it hard to decide if in fact it is real or fake. Hey Yuri what’s up?

 

“Hey Taeyeon-ah, just a bit sad” Why? Do you need to talk? Did you and Jessica fought?

 

“No is nothing to do with Jessica and myself, Krystal is upset as she couldn’t reach Amber to tell her about that article that’s going around about her and Kai dating.”  

 

That’s what I wanted to ask you, do you know if it’s true?

 

“No is a cover up.”

 

What do you mean a by a cover up?

 

“Well all I can tell you is that someone was trying to blackmail Krystal. They had very compromising pictures of her and Amber.”

 

Who would do such a thing, is there anyway I can help?

 

“Well you can help me with coming with me and going to Amber’s apartment Sica asked me if I could go and talk to Amber so she can see Krystal and know what’s happened.”

 

Ok let me get my phone and car keys.

 

So this was all a misunderstanding I wonder why she didn’t tell Amber sooner so this wouldn’t happen. But I can see why she did that I would have done the same. Now to look for Amber at her apartment.

 

Got my keys let’s go she’s probably at her pace. She saw the articles abotu that ans well she didn’t take it well. She even went to far.

 

“What did she say about it?”

 

Well she was pretty upset and even talked about never seeing Krystal again and quitting F(x).

 

“Wow she’s really hurt, she’s never been that bold.”

 

Yeah we need to find her as soon as possible.

 

“The let’s hurry before she does something stupid.”

 

We left in a hurry and got in my car. I need Amber to know this before she leaves tomorrow to L.A. She can’t leave like that. I know I wouldn’t like it if someone knew the truth and didn’t tell me before I made a stupid mistake without even thinking about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s POV






 

Please log in to read the full chapter