The Story - Part I

For Our Eyes Only - Part I
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s POV








“Amber? Do you know already?” Yes I saw the article. “Please don’t cry. There's got to be more to it than this” She said as she came closer to me and wrapped her arms around giving me a warm hug. It made me feel secure as if this was not happening at all. Like it was just a dream.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding. You know she loves you right?"

It doesn't look like it, look at the article it looks like they were having a pretty good time together. She doesn't even try to hide. I mean you have to know that someone is following you. I get followed all the time by paparazzi who want to get a picture if I ever mess up in anything.

How could she not look at the camera right in front of her and look they  even have details and even someone close to them saying all those stupid things on how they met and how they seem to have fallen in love since they are so much alike.

She doesn't love me, I was so stupid for believing she could love someone like me. “Hey stop it, you're beautiful, kind always caring and you always make people around you smile, you make them happy always. You always cheer me up when I’m down. Please let’s not jump to any conclusions. Let’s wait please.” I don’t know Sunny she doesn't seem to care that I know already. I tried calling her but it keeps going to mail. So I will just cry my heart out and then pretend like I don’t care.

It’s all clear. I don’t want to see her again. “Well umm I hate to say this but you will see her like every time you have a comeback and when you have any activity as a group.”

Then I should just keep my distance away from here. I need time to think and I’m just glad I will be going to L.A. For my cousin's wedding so that should distract me a lot and no think about this whole

Please log in to read the full chapter