ABC

ABC

 

Chapter 3

 

(Reporter): I’m Yoona and just now I’m in Mirotic bulding where Dong Bang Shin Ki where holding their fan meeting. The fan girl’s are running crazy here because of the big news.

The leader Uknow Yunho and Kim Jaejoong’s secret had been relived today, seven years of friendship and love?

Yes they have a love child whom appeared today on stage. This is still rumors but who can’t think it’s true after seeing this clip.

The young lady was replaced with a clip that has been record by a camera phone by a fan whom was closed to the stage.

The clip was showing Kim Jaejoong holding a baby boy in his arm on stage and it was calling Yunho ‘appa’ as it was laughing happily.

The baby was reaching his arm out towards the leader whom got closer.

Tons of reporters had arrived to the place out of nowhere and the manager rushed the five members backstage.

~~~~****~~~~~

Changmin turned the TV of and turned his attention to the back towards the couch where Jaejoong whit the baby in his lap and Yunho sat on while the manager stood up fierce.

“So could someone explain to me what’s going on?” The manager said and walked back and forth the room.

“I think this baby is lost, we need to find his parents!” Jaejoong said and rose up from the couch heading towards the door “where are you going?” Jaejoong looked towards the manager “To find his parents”

“Are you crazy? There are lots of reporters out there! And the fans are going crazy!” the manager yelled which shocked the baby and it started to cry “not so loud you are scaring him!” Jaejoong snapped and tried to console it

“ssh please don’t cry, it’s okay sssh” he patted lightly on the baby’s back but he was still crying “aaa…appa!”

The little baby cried more looking at the man in the couch “Don’t look at me! I’m not his father!” Yunho said waving his hands in the air as the rest of them where staring at him

“appa appa aaaaappppa!!!” the baby cried reaching his hand out towards Yunho.

Jaejoong walked towards the couch and sat down beside the taller man handing the baby over to the taller man, Yunho was unused to hold the baby because it was a first time for him to hold a little creature like the little boy.

The little baby boy stopped crying in no second and placed his head on the taller man’s shoulder.

Jaejoong help the leader holding the baby by putting Yunho’s hand on the baby’s back and the other under the baby’s backside “You can’t do anything right!” Jaejoong said seeing Yunho unused to the baby

“Hey it is my first time!” Yunho hissed back.

“I will go and announce about the lost baby and on the main time you guys stay here” The manager said and walked out through the door pushing past the reporters.

“It seems like the fan meeting is over for today” Changmin said turning on the TV again.

Junsu watch Yunho from the back “it’s sleeping, waa so cute!” Junsu said making Jaejoong doing a “ssh” sound as he put his index finger on his mouth.

“Sorry” Junsu mouthed still adoring the cute baby whom had fallen asleep on Yunho’s shoulder.

“How long am I supposed to hold him, my shoulder hurts” Yunho wined gaining a glare from Jaejoong

“ssh, I know” Yunho said remembering the other’s word.

Jaejoong took the white sofa cushion from the side and placed it on the seat, he reached for the baby and placed it carefully down on the sofa.

The baby’s head was lying on the cushion for support and Jaejoong placed another on beside the baby so it wouldn’t accidently roll towards the side and fall on the ground.

Yunho watched as the beautiful man took off his shirt placing it over the baby so it wouldn’t get cold “he really looks like a mother with love” he thought as he admired the other.

Junsu walked around the couch to the front of the sofa and bent down beside the baby “You know what? The baby looks exactly like Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung” he said still looking at the small face

“How can that be!” Yunho hissed together with Jaejoong

“The baby has the same angelic face and big brown eyes as Jae hyung, and his nose and lips are exactly like Yunho hyung’s!” Junsu said

“How can the baby have the same nose and lips as the monkey face! And I don’t see resemble at all!” Jaejoong hissed

“Yah!” Yunho yelled which made the baby jerk abit

“sssh!” Jaejoong shushed and walked to the baby patting him on the stomach, Yunho walked to the sleeping angel to see if he woke him up. But the baby was still sleeping “huu” he made a relieved sound.

“Hey maybe the baby really is yours? It really look like you tow mixed together, did you two do it?” YooChun said smirking after standing in the corner watching the scene

“hell no!” Jaejoong and Yunho whispered at the same time, afraid to wake the baby.

After an hour the manager came back, he walked in to the room seeing Changmin glued in front of the TV sitting on the ground with no sound.

The yoosu couple sitting in a corner and the yunjae couple sitting on each end of the white sofa with the baby lying in the middle sleeping.

Jaejoong was the first on to notice the manager “did you find them?” he asked worried, Yunho stood up from the sofa walking towards the blond haired man.

Usually Yunho wouldn’t pay so much attention to the baby, not because he was cold but it wasn’t his matter.

But this baby made him feel different and on top of that Jaejoong’s caring for the baby made him want to care for the baby as well. He didn’t know why but he felt some kind of connection towards the baby, and he did want to find its parents.

The manager shook his head “no’, No one has reported yet. But we are still searching”

“What!? So the parent’s hasn’t come to look for him yet!? How can that be, the baby had been missing over one hour!” Jaejoong said angry and disappointed

“We will leave the baby here and the director will take care of him until they find his parent’s. We need to head to the recording studio and it’s already ten!” the manager said and walked to the side to pick up his stuff and bag

“What will happen to him if the parents won’t come?” Jaejoong asked worried

“hm, I don’t know… maybe he will be taken to a foster home?”

“NO!” Yunho turned his attention to the beautiful man and then later to the baby whom had woken up crying, Junsu whom was closet headed to the sofa to take care of the little one.

“We can’t just leave him here, no I won’t do that. You can go back to the studio I will stay and look for his parents!” Jaejoong said which shocked the manager and Yunho.

Jaejoong being stubborn was seen often by the leader but not demanded, this was a new side of him which Yunho saw today

“But you can’t stay back alone, and what can you do? They are already trying, we can’t do anything about it” The manager said continued to pack his things

“It’s only Changmin and Junsu who are doing the main recording for today and the rest of us are just going to do the back up, I will do mine next time so let me stay back” Jaejoong said and headed towards the door but the baby started to cry louder “aaa umma! Umnuu umma!”

Jaejoong stopped and headed towards the couch and took the baby away from Junsu “sshe is okay, don’t cry” he said rocking the baby in his arm.

“I will stay back with him and we will go to the studio tomorrow and do our parts” Jaejoong was shocked he never thought Yunho would stand up for him.

Yunho saw the smaller man smiled towards him and mouthed ‘thanks’, which was a first time.
How could he let the small angel go to a foster home, to an unfamiliar place, beside the baby already had become close with Jaejoong.

“Do whatever you want but don’t create trouble for me, Changmin ah, Junsu and YooChun let’s go” The manager said and threw his bag over his shoulder and left the room together with the three other members.

Jaejoong and Yunho together with the baby were left alone in the room “so what’s you plan?” the taller man said.

“I… I don’t have any” Jaejoong looked down on the floor embarrassed, he didn’t have a plane even though he had been confident about getting the baby back to its parents, talking all big like a real ‘hero’

“Ha? I forgot you are an idiot. I shouldn’t have stayed back” Yunho sighed starting the argument

“I didn’t tell you too! And I’m not an idiot, you are!” Jaejoong stuck his tongue which made the baby in his arm laugh.

Yunho and Jaejoong looked at each other and then at the baby dumbfounded and started to laugh too which made the baby laugh more.

“How about we go and talk to the director maybe the parents have contacted him” Yunho said after a while of laughter

“Yeah let’s do that, but the problem is how should we go out there? I’m sure there are still reporters and fans hanging around”

Yunho’s eyes shined as he came up with an idea “Come here” he said dragging the smaller man to one of the corners in the hug room.

“What are we going to do with these?” the smaller man asked confused as he saw the stage clothes

“Let’s disguise us with this so no one can recognize us” Yunho said and started to search for something to where

“Even though you are a bird brain I have to admit that you can be useful sometimes” Jaejoong smiled

“yah!” Yunho pouted but he smiled as well and so did the third person.

---

“Why in the world should I wear these?” Jaejoong said irritated as he pulled on the clothes he was wearing.

“It will look more naturally if we are going out with a baby plus it would look weird if I wore it” Yunho said as he watched the smaller man putting on the wig.

Because the makeup, clothes and hair stuff had left things in the room for later performance by other artist they could find almost everything they needed for their get up.

Jaejoong turned around facing the taller man whom holed the baby at the meantime “how do I look?” Yunho was stunned “wow” he thought “how can he look so good in a girl outfit? He looks just like one!”

Jaejoong was wearing a pink hanbok and he had on a braid black wig “it looks okay” Yunho said turning his face away from the other so he won’t see what he really thought

“Why can’t I just wear clothes like you?” Jaejoong asked with a pout.

Yunho was wherein a light blue hanbok for men, he placed the black long hat on top of his head “let’s go out” Yunho said and walked towards the door still caring the baby whom looked amused by the two young male.

“Don’t you thing we will look weird if we go out in these clothes? It’s already the 21th century!” Jaejoong hesitated by the door

“It’s better than they found out who we really are” Yunho placed his hand above the smaller man’s shoulder “act if we are a married couple and walk past the reporters and fans” Yunho reminded their plan which they had planned while getting dress

“I get it!” Jaejoong hissed.

“Here we go” the taller man said and opened the door. There was indeed lot of reporters and fans waiting outside the hall.

The small family of three walked out through the room and managed to past two reporters.

Jaejoong felt nervous as he saw how others were looking at him “did they find out? Do they know that I am Kim Jaejoong. No I have to stay calm, no… one will notice me. Why are they looking at me like that, maybe they do know.. aaah molah!”

Jaejoong closed his eyes as he walked closer to the taller man tugging on the other’s sleeve.

Compared to Jaejoong Yunho was holding his head up high, okay he was nervous as hell but he couldn’t show it because it wasn’t like him.

They managed to find their way to the director’s office, Yunho knocked on the door and turned the knob and opened it.

In the long room sat an old man in fancy black suite and a beer belly that was sticking out, beside him sat two men in a black suite around their late thirties “who are you?” The old man said looking towards the couple in the door.

Jaejoong walked towards him “We are those who are searching for this lost baby’s parents have you find them yet?” he said pointing towards the small baby.

“Oh so this is the baby, no I’m sorry the parents haven’t showed up” the director said in relaxed way, as if he didn’t care at all.

Jaejoong got angry “have you tried to search for them at all!?” the smaller man said rising his voice looking with anger in the old man’s eyes.

The director cleared his throat and smirked “look here, I have much more important stuff to do than running around searching for some kid’s parents. I’m sure they just threw him away because he wasn’t wanted...”

Jaejoong got furies, this good for nothing old creep was calling a innocent child ‘not wanted’, he tighten his fist and was ready to hit the man but the taller man beside him pushed the baby towards Jaejoong and grabbed the old man’s collar

“Don’t you dear say more ! Or I will beat the crap out of you!” Yunho pulled up his right hand ready to throw a punch but the two other men had already grabbed Yunho pulling him way from the old man.

“Why don’t you keep the baby and disappear from my sight together with your wife” The director shouted and the two men lead the small family out from the room locking the door.

“Hey, let in us. I’m not done with you! Yah!” Jaejoong kept on banging on the door and pulling on the handle.

“What’s the next plan?” The taller man said as he took the baby away from Jaejoong and carried him instead.

The smaller man sighed “I don’t know. What kind of parents are they! Aren’t they even worried?!” he complained irritated.

“Yah?” Yunho called the other man whom still was on the door screaming to let them in and what an as the director was “what?” Jaejoong asked working on the handle.

“Do you know what babies eat?”

“Hu!?” Jaejoong turned his attention to the other man

“I think he is hungry, he is keeping on my necklace” Yunho said as he showed the other his silver cross which was drench with dreg

“aaw poor thing, I’m sorry I forgot that you eat too” Jaejoong said and walked to the small one the pink cheek

“Why don’t we go back home and come back to search tomorrow, I’m tired and I believe you are too” Yunho said feeling that his feet hurt after all standing he had done today and he was hungry as well.

Jaejoong thought about it and he did agree, he was tired and they weren’t going to find the parents like this.

“Yeah you are right. Let’s go back”

************************************************************

PLZ COMMENT! ~~love~~