ABC

ABC

 

Chapter 1
 
“You look like a little happy family”

 

”Haha, yeah you can say that I’m the father in our group, Jaejoong ah the caring mother. Changmin ah our little Agi, Junsu our daughter and YooChun the son in law” The tall handsome man sitting in the red couch said smiling towards the camera, holding his hand on the beautiful man’s left leg.

“aah I see” The young woman smiled brightly “Oh look at the time, even though we want to have Asians best group here a little longer but unfortunately our program comes to an end. For and ending do you guys want to say anything?”

“First of all thank you for having us here it was really fun and please look forward to our new single Stand by U”

“CUT!”

Yunho felt that his hand was harshly brushed away by the man beside him whom rose up from the couch heading down the scene

“It’s not like I wanted to do it!” he called after the slender figure whom turned around glaring at him. “Arrg that dam Kim Jaejoong!” he cursed and left the couch as well heading towards the changing room.

“Good work, good work…” He said as he walked through the crowed of cameramen, writers the so called stuff.

Yunho, Jung Yunho was known as the leader of Dong Bang Shin Ki and he was dam prouder of it.

The five members had become professional singers through the years and were well known in Asia and of course they had fans all around the world.

Everything was just perfect, except one thing…his enemy since young had to be one of the members Kim Jaejoong!

They had fought the whole time since middle school and they were still fighting, but all over little things like who is going to have the shower first in the morning or who touched the other’s stuff.

He didn’t really remember why they began to fight in the beginning, just that Jaejoong had got on his nerves. There was never a day when didn’t fight.

But whenever they had to be in front of cameras, on the stage or on a show or at fan meetings they had to act as best friends and even closer.

Yunho shivered after recalling the Dangerous Love movie they had to film together, their manager had told them that the fans loved YunJae couple and because of that they had to act like they were dating in secret.

“Couple my as” Yunho did a throwing up sound and opened the door to the changing room “Hyung!” a young man called for him as he stepped in to the room “Manager hyung wants to talk with you”

Yunho looked back and found the group’s magnae approached him “Hyung wants too?” he asked “Yeah he is in the room down the hall” The young tall man smiled and walked in trough the door Yunho was holding up.

Yunho let go of the door and walked down the hall as Changmin had told him, he found it and knocked before stepping in.

“Oh Yunho ya right on time, take a seat” A man around his lat thirties said nodding to the chair in front of him.

The room was small and plain, painted in white, with only one round table and four chairs. Yunho pulled out one of the chairs and sat down

“You did a great job out there!” The manager praised “But you should have put your arms around Jaejoong as well, like we had planned, that would make the fans go crazy” Yunho sighed “You planned it not we” he corrected

“…right, anyway you haven’t forget about the fan meeting tomorrow at six” The older man said taking out some papers “I will come around three to pick you up for the makeup and hair an…”

Yunho turned his attention to the door after hearing it creak, the door opened showing a man with blond hair “Oh Jaejoong you are late!” The manager said looking up from his planer

“Take a seat… now that Jaejoong is here I can go over the YunJae moments that you are going to perform on the fan meeting”

The blond hair man with his pale skin and red crimson lips took the seat far from the leader sitting beside the manager, he placed his beautiful hands on the table leaning forward.

Every time a so called YunJae moment happened was always planned out by their manager, remember the kiss scene in the radio studio when their first debuted, that one too was all manager’s work.

“After the first pause when you get back on stage Jae you are going to pretended to trip and Yunho you will stand beside catching him in your arm an…”

“Do we have to do it..?” Yunho turned his attention to the blond man whom spook “I already tripped the last time, they won’t fall for it again, they will think that I’m clumsy…”

“Which you are” Yunho smirked getting the other’s glare on him “Shut up idiot!” and the everyday argument started “Don’t call me a idiot, idiot!”

“Idiot, idiot idiot idiot!” Jaejoong stuck his tongue out “hey guys listen… GUYS!” The manager stood up from his seat shouting and finally got the other two attention

“I don’t care how you do it but you have to do it! And over to the next task” the older man calmed down sitting back on his place

“there are going to be water bottles on the long table you are going to site on and I want Yunho to accidently drink out of Ja…”

“Hell no I’m going to do that! That’s kissing.. a kiss!” The leader yelled interrupting and this time it was him whom stood up

“Yunho please sit down…It’s called an indirect kiss which is not a kiss at all” the manager explained, at this time he had became tired. Thanks to this couple his life had been shorted with 20 years

“Why should I do it, make the clumsy Jaejoong do it, I don’t want to kiss that dude” Yunho did a grimace which made the beautiful man stand up in anger “Do you think I want to kiss a bird brain like you!”

“Bird brain? You are calling me dumb? Who is the one who can’t count to ten in English?!”

“Of course I can! It’s you who can’t, don’t get me confused with you bird brain!”

“guys….” The manager called irritated, he had enough “GUYS!”

“WHAT!” the two young male said at the same time looking down at the manager that sat down on his seat defenseless “..no, nothing at all keep going” he said turning back to his papers.

“Why can’t you make the YooSu couple do it?” the blond haired man suggested making the manager and the taller man laugh out loud

“You want to make them do an indirect kiss? They have already done a direct kiss on the stage without me telling them to do so. The fans already got used to their lovely dovey moments” Jaejoong thought about it “right”

They were right because YooSu couple really is a real couple even though it’s secret that they are going out but I believe that the fans already knows.

“arrh I don’t care it’s your problem I kissed you last time”, I’m out of here” The blond haired man said and left there room with a “I don’t care” hand gesture, waving his hand in the air

“Yah! Wait! That’s not kissing! you just whispered in my ear making it look like kissing!” the leader called but the man had already left.

Yunho sighed and turned his attention to the older man whom rose up from his chair “Don’t forget, more touching through the meeting!” The manager said and left the room with one word “water bottle”

--

After taking a part in the new show called “Stars” the group of five headed home, the time was 2.00 in the morning.

“Kissing, water bottle, kissing, indirect kissing…water” The leader mutter for himself and walked in to hug hotel looking like building with his coworker behind

“Hyung what’s up? You haven’t said a word since you talked to manager hyung. Don’t tell me he set you up again?” The magnae of the group said patting his hyung on the back.

Yunho sighed “He want me to kiss Jaejoong tomorrow” he said making his friends go “whaaaaat?” except for the blond haired man whom stuck his tongue out calling the leader “bird brain” and walked in to the apartment first.

Yunho just watched him step in to the cozy place called home, he had other things to think about now than arguing with Jaejoong

“he want you to kiss Jae!?” A high pitched voice said surprised and the owner of the voice jumped up and down in excitement “yeah an indirect kiss” Yunho sighed “eh indirect?” Junsu stopped jumping

“He wants me to drink out of Jae’s water bottle on stage” Yunho sighed again but this time he got pushed by the three members whom made a bigger sigh and walked in trough the apartment leaving the leader outside

“hey guys! It’s a kiss however you look at it!” Yunho tried and walked in still hanged up on tomorrow’s task.

Yunho took off his shoes placing them in the shelf with fifty other’s and hanged his jacket on the hook walking in to his home.

The apartment had two lager bedrooms and one small. Yunho and YooChun share one big together and so did Junsu and Jaejoong.

Because Changmin still was a student when he joined he needed a room for himself to study without getting disturbed, since then the arrangement was done.

The living room was big with a one big white couch and two armchairs. There was a big glass table in the middle of the room and in front a big widescreen TV with game connected to the surrounding sound system.

In the corner of the living room beside the hug balcony they had put two weight machines. If you followed the long corridor where the bedrooms are you will get to the one and only bathroom in the end of the hall.

The kitchen is connected to the big dinner room, which contains a small white table enough for six persons and matching chairs. You could call the kitchen Jaejoong’s second place, if he wasn’t in his room he would spend his time in the kitchen cooking or baking for his friends.

Even though Yunho was his worst enemy he didn’t mind to cook for him, because it had become a habit to be the one standing for the food in the group.

After taking a shower Yunho walked to the kitchen to eat a night snack because he didn’t had the change to do so the whole day thanks to the forgotten photo shot at noon, which he had to rush to after the manager reminded him.

Yunho opened the fridge to search for something to eat, on the second self there was a readymade sandwich. He took it out and closed the fridge with his foot.

Yunho knew that one of the members had left it there, either to eat it later or it’s a just a left over. He went with the later and took of the plastic cover leading the delicious sandwich to his mouth taking a bite.

Any think would taste good at this moment of hunger, he placed the plate on the counter and walked towards his room with a glass of juice in his hand and the sandwich in the other.

The door in front of his bedroom opened and the blond haired man walked out in his marine blue silky pajamas, Yunho ignored and reached for the door knob “Yah!” the smaller man yelled making Yunho turn around

“What!” the taller man said sounding like ‘wmant!’ because of the piece of sandwich in his mouth “haven’t your mum taught you not to touch other’s food!”

The smaller man stamped his foot on the ground with his hands on the waist making the other smile in secret because of the cute act. “That’s my sandwich you are eating you pig!”

Yunho looked down on his half eaten food “Oh this, sorry I was hungry” he said as he felt a bit guilty

“And I was so looking forward to eat it after my shower, arrrh I hate you! You stupid pig leader!” Jaejoong opened the door to his room and slammed it shot leaving Yunho speechless “pig leader? You are not cute at all!”

Out from the bathroom the magnae came out with a towel on his wet hair walking up to the leader taking the half eaten sandwich from the other’s hand and continued to eat the rest “Thanks” Changmin said walking past the dumbfounded Yunho to his room

“See this is not hard at all, indirect kiss” the younger man said and bit on the leftover sandwich closing his door to his room leaving Yunho in the corridor.

**********************************************************

Keke~ first Chapter (introduction) I hope you liked it ^^
More drama to come ^^

PLZ COMMENT ~~love~~