ABC

ABC

Chapter 2

 

The morning sun shined in through window brightening the room up “Pipip Pipip”

Yunho squint his eyes opened throwing the annoying alarm clock in the wall and pulled the warm cover above his head.

“Pipip Pipip” the loud sound was hearing in the room again “YooChun! Turn it off dam it!” Yunho cursed under his cover.

Not getting any answer from the other man Yunho got out from the bed annoyed and walked to the other side of the room towards YooChun’s bed.

He lifted the cover on YooChun’s bed noticing that the bed was empty, turning his attention to the poor alarm clock which laid on the floor he turned it off. He stretched his arm up in the air and yawn making the tiredness going away.

Yunho walked to his closet and pulled out a new T-shirt and a pair of pants, wearing them he walked out from the room and in to the bathroom.

Jaejoong sat on the dining table drinking his coffee and reading out of the express news paper as the leader of their group walked out from the bathroom.

Yunho walked in to the kitchen and pour himself a cup of coffee and sat down on the dining table in front of the blond haired man “morning” Yunho said and sipped on the coffee.

The smaller man looked up from his paper looking at the man in front of him “It’s past noon bird brain” Jaejoong said and folded his paper putting it down and walked away from the table.

“Aah why in the world did I try to be nice to you!” Yunho said after the other. He looked up at the big wall which showed 13.25 “Aah , that dam alarm clock!” Yunho cursed and walked up from his chair placing the cup on the counter and headed to the bathroom again to shower before the fan meeting.

Jaejoong walked in to his room and closed the door behind “that idiot” he mutter and walked to his bed sitting down “Yunho again?” Junsu said from the desk looking up from his computer after hearing his friend coming in.

“Why can’t you guy stop fighting for once?” Jaejoong looked up making a face of sarcasm “if we did, it would be when the world get’s under”

“Games again, where is YooChun?” Jaejoong asked as he took out his book from the drawer beside his bed “He is out with Changmin looking at the new outfit, no, no games, I’m checking out our homepage” Junsu said as he was glued to the screen

“They wrote tons of stuff after the show was air last night” Jaejoong flipped to page 236 in his book and continued to read from there

“Oh look they got a really nice picture!” Junsu shouted out suddenly making Jaejoong jump a bit “It would be nice if you two could smile like this everyday” he said showing a picture with Yunho and Jaejoong smiling brightly at each other as Yunho’s hand was lying on Jaejoong’s lap.

Jaejoong glanced at the picture from the side, he admitted that they really looked good together but he would never say it to anyone, especially not Yunho

“uu makes me puck” Jaejoong made as sound and turned back to his book making the younger boy shake his head.

Even though Jaejoong loved his book which was really interesting, a high school romance novel, his eyes wander to the computer screen taking quick glances.

--

Jaejoong sitting on the long prepared table on the stage stood up from his chair, the fans where screaming loud as the five males walked down the stage because of the short pause they were allowed to have.

He was tired, but he couldn’t say that he didn’t love his job, he couldn’t ask for a better one.

Even though it could be hard sometime because of the busy schedule but the feeling of standing on a big scene singing your heart out in front of hundreds fans would make it up for everything.

Jaejoong took his water bottle, after checking that it really was his and not the ‘bird brain’s’ he walked down after his friends but without noticing the black long cord in front of him he tripped and was about to hit the ground.

Jaejoong closed his eyes waiting for the hard fall but instead of falling he felt a grip around his arm.

He opened his eyes seeing Yunho beside him pulling him up on his feet “Are you okay?” The taller man asked in a sweet voice which shocked Jaejoong, never had Yunho talked to him with such care

“yeah, thanks” Jaejoong said and pulled away from the hold. The taller man smiled “be careful from now on”

Yunho left the beautiful man dumfounded on stage “Did he eat something bad?” Jaejoong thought to himself. He later walked down to the room for only dbsk members and opened the door to enter.

In the corner of the room stood the leader fixing his clothes “where is the rest?” Jaejoong asked and walked to the other corner sitting down on the couch

“Don’t know, it was empty when I came” Yunho said walking towards the other. Jaejoong took out his phone from his pocket dialing Junsu but the other’s phone was dead, he had turned it off.

He looked up from his phone seeing that the taller man was walking towards him he ignored it and kept on writing his massage to Junsu

“Jae” Jaejoong looked up once again after hearing Yunho calling for him but he got shocked as how close he was, his face was just twenty centimeters away from his.

Jaejoong jerked back surprised “What!” he said standing up from the couch taking steps back as the other got closer

“You know the kiss we are going to do” The leader said still walking closer to the other “What about it?” Jaejoong felt the hard wall against his back, he knew that he was stuck between the wall and Yunho

“Why don’t we make it a real one” The taller man said in a seducing voice “waaa..What!?” Jaejoong screamed shocked.

He jerked back as he felt Yunho’s hand on his cheek “A direct kiss” Jaejoong’s eyes were wide opened seeing the other man leaning closer

“Jaejoong, Jaejoong ah?” “Hey Jaejoong ah!”

Jaejoong opened his eyes finding Junsu looking at him from above, he looked around. He was in his room on his bed “Where is Yunho?”

“I have been calling you for ages, hurry manager hyung has arrived to take us to the fan meeting” Junsu said.

Jaejoong watched the younger man leave the room “was it a dream?” he brought his hand up touching his lips “thank god it was a dream!”

He got up from his bed seeing his book laying on the floor “I must have fallen asleep reading this” he thought and headed out from the room.

--

After driving to pick up their clothes which took more than half an hour the group headed straight to do their makeup and hair.

Jaejoong walked out from the hair salon pulling his jacket closer because of the cold weather, it was already December but no snow had fallen.

He got in to the dbsk van and sat down on his usually place which was in the back near the window. He took out his ipod from his pocket and put on his headphone.

Yunho got in to the front seat of the van beside the driver which was the manager. Changmin in the back with Jaejoong and the yoosu couple in the middle seat.

The van rolled and their where off to their last stop which was the fan meeting, as they arrived at the location they heard fans screaming and shouting “Yunho oppa jjang! YooChun oppaaah! Aaah Junsu! Hero!! Changmin oppa aaah kyaaa!!”

Putting on their cool front each member stepped out from the van smiling and waving to the big crowed and entered the big building.

Junsu approached Jaejoong in the waiting room sitting beside him in the couch “What did you dream about earlier?” he whispered with a smirk.

Jaejoong blushed after recalling the dream “no nothing “ he said as he moved a bit to the side, away from the younger man whom kept on smirking

“hm… then who was the lucky one that you kissed?” Jaejoong blushed even more “Did I talk in my sleep, how does he know about it?” he though looking at Junsu shocked

“You kept on pouting your lips like this in you sleep” The younger man said demonstrating a kiss scene with his own lips. “I did not!” Jaejoong defended himself as he rose up from the couch

“you.. you saw wrong I was… drinking a can of soda with a straw!” Junsu kept on smirking not believing the other.“It’s time to go up to the stage” Jaejoong said and walked to the door with his red face

“I didn’t kiss, he kissed me… no he was about to. That’s right!” he argued with his thought as he walked up the stair to the stage.

Fans had gather screaming from the ground. Still thinking about his dream Jaejoong didn’t pay any attention to where he put his feet and accidently tripped, he was about to fall down but felt that someone catch him in time and pulled him up “It was like in his dream”

Jaejoong gasped as he saw whom had caught him, the tall man helped him on his feet “clumsy” Yunho grinned and let go of the others arm walking up the last step to the middle of the stage.

Jaejoong was dumfounded “clumsy?” but he was relieved that Yunho didn’t act like he did in the dream, but a little bit of disappointment struck him, a little bit.

The manager was right, the fans loved yunjae because the screamed the highest when Yunho had caught him.

The five members stood in the middle of the stage bowing “We are Dong Bang Shin Ki” and the fan meeting finally started.

It was hosted by a female around her late twenties who sat on a chair away from the long table where the boys sat on. Jaejoong in the middle with Yunho on the left side and YooChun on the right, Changmin sitting beside Yunho and Junsu beside YooChun.

A bit in to the meeting the host put her hand down in the question box, with all the fans most ‘want to know questions’, taking out a small paper and placed the mic beside and said “the fans have always wonder”

Yunho looked towards the women with a big fake smile on his lips “here it comes” he though.

“Which couple would have the best looking baby” he pretend to look shy, but in fact he kind of was embarrassed

“What do you say Yunho?” the woman looked at Yunho and the fans screamed higher “Yunjae! Yunjae! YunJae!”The leader laughed and started to speak looking at the crowed “of course me and Jae”

He placed his hand on the other man’s, whom had his on the table. The fans went crazy “Yunjae kyaaaaaa yunjae!!” YooChun smirked

“I think that Junsu and I would have the cutes baby because of our Junsu’s cuteness” YooChun said which made the crowed go even crazier and the cute man beside him blush.

The host women smiled enjoying the whole thing “Jaejoong do you want to have a son or daughter?”

The beautiful man smiled his brightest smile “A son as handsome as Yunho” he said looking at the fans whom screamed to their lungs

“You should had been an actor” Yunho whispered in Jaejoong’s ear with sarcasm “the same goes to you” the beautiful man whispered back giving a glare.

The host lady put her hand in the box again taking out another note with different color “the fans want to know what you will do in ten years”.

The time flew and it was finally time for the short break “We will be back up soon, look forward to hear Junsu’s dolphin laughter and much more” The host lady said.

Jaejoong rose up from his place, the fans was still screaming, he stretched his arm in the air yawning but he got surprised “eh a baby?” he thought as he saw a baby crawling towards the stairs on one side of the stage.

He thought that he was hallucinating and blinked twice but it was still there “ it’s going to fall!” he though as he ran towards the stair but he was too late.

Baby cries was heard through the whole place making the crowed quiet and turning their attention towards the sound.

The baby had fallen down the first step, the light worker whom was the closer carried him up in his arm checking if the baby was harmed.

Jaejoong ran up to the light worker to see if the baby was okay. Fortunately the baby was unharmed but it was till crying, the light worker tried to console it but it still kept on crying.

The baby’s attention turned towards the beautiful man whom approached him and suddenly stopped crying “mmnu” the light worker tried to listen closer to what the baby was saying as he was reaching his hand towards Jaejoong

“um..umma!” the baby said clear for everyone to hear “umm..umma!” the little baby boy said as he reach his hand to Jaejoong whom was speechless, more like surprised.

Yunho looked from the table towards the small group that had gather on the left side of the stage, he got curious and walked towards them.

“umma umma! Umma!” the baby started to cry again making Jaejoong jump a bit because of the suddenness

“Maybe he wants you to hold him” the light worker said handing the baby to Jaejoong. As the baby felt Jaejoong’s warmth it stopped cry and instead smiling and laughing “umma, hehe umma..”

The baby looked towards his side and found something more interesting because he started to struggle in Jaejoong’s arm, which made it hard for Jaejoong to hold him still “aa..aa!”

He turned to the side to see what could make the baby jump in joy “Appa!” in front of Jaejoong stood a surprised Yunho.

**********************************************************

PLZ COMMENT ~~love~~