The members.. and the jerk!

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 5

"Poof!" A blonde haired guy sitting on the crowd spitted out his coffee.

"Ugh! Hyukjae! WTF!" The chubby guy beside him complained as he wiped the coffee off his shirt.

"You are kidding right? Hyung?" A guy cuddling a turtle asked with a surprised expression. Turtle?!! I mean a turtle as a pet? What a weirdo = =

"She's a girl! How can she protect us! Shouldn't we be protecting her instead?" The blonde guy laughed and walked over to me.

HUH?! What a ist! Judging by his thin figure, doesn't seem like he is that strong either.

"Plus, She's quite thin! You sure you didn't apply for a model instead of a bodyguard?" The blonde guy picked up my arm and examined it, then looked at me with a confused expression.

"That's not called thin, it's called toned! Trust me, I'm stronger than you think." I said and pulled my arm out.

"Haha ok! Sungmin hyung, go test her out!"

"Hyukjae! Don't be rude!" A more muscular guy patted the blonde guy Hyukjae's head and looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Lee Sungmin. Don't worry about Hyukjae there. His words usually don't go through his head before he speaks." Sungmin shook his head and smiled at me. He seems like the nice, helpful type of guy.

Wow! this Sungmin guy looks so cute! >< I've never used the word cute to describe a guy. But seriously he looks like a rabbit, with chubby cheeks that anyone wouldn't resist to squash!

"Hyung!" Hyukjae yelled.

"It's ok. I wouldn't fuss over something with a monkey." I smiled at Hyukjae.

"Monkey? What monkey? There's no monkey!" Hyukjae looked around and scratched his head.

"She's talking about you! Hahaha!" The beautiful guy smacked Hyukjae's head and laughed.

"What! Are you calling me a monkey?!! &%@*@%!!!..." Hyukjae jumped up but was held back by the turtle guy......................
 

"Anyways Ella, we are Super Junior, well there's four more that's not here right now. But...you know all our names right?" The muscular guy asked.

"Other than the two that just told me. No." It's not that I'm not interested in Kpop, its just that the only Kpop songs I listen to are from Karen, and she is a loyal fan of almost every girl group. (Don't ask me why = =)

Silence.

"Guess we're still not famous enough." The turtle guy sighed.

"Were you living under a rock all your life?!" Hyukjae looked at me in disbelief. =___=

"Never mind, I'll introduce then. This is Yesung." The beautiful guy pointed at the turtle guy.

"That's our leader, Leeteuk hyung." The quiet guy who hadn't spoken nodded.

"Shindong." The chubby guy.

"Siwon." The muscular guy shook my hands and smiled, "Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Heechul."
 

Suddenly the door in the Recording Studio swung open.

"Hyung! Recording finished! Oh you must be our new bodyguard! I'm Ryeowook!" A guy with delicate features walked in and spoke happily with his high pitched voice.

"Hi, I'm Donghae." Another guy walked in and nodded at me.

As if I hadn't seen enough hot guys today, God decided to send me another two. >_<

"Going into one of your staring fits again?" Why does this voice sound so familiar?

I searched behind Donghae, and...

Brown hair, sharp angular features, long black eyelashes and that smirk glued to his face... Who else could it be...

"Food stealing JERK!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Thanks for the new subscribers! btw feel free to add as a friend :D

Again please subscribe and comment! Bye~