His name is...

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 6

"Why are you here?" I shouted as though i'd just seen a ghost.

"Well I've always been here. You are the new bodyguard? " He smirked.

What did he just say? Is he one of the members? I can't believe we will meet again like this!...My head couldn't stop spinning with hundreds of thoughts shooting up and crashing into each other like meteorites.

I held myself and tried my best to keep my mind clear.

"You are not one of the members... are you?" I asked, trying to hold onto the last strand of hope.

PLEASE SAY NO!

"Apparently I am...Does that make you feel better?" He leaned closer, smiling in his eyes.

At that moment, his face was just half a foot away from mine. And I could even feel the hot breath he exhaled out on my face.

I think my brain stopped processing for a few seconds and I could feel my heart beat racing like a drum. So quick and loud that I wondered if he can hear it too.

However I was still sane and pushed him away.

Why the hell was my heart beating so fast?

"No! I feel sick!" I said with a disgusted tone. Which is actually the truth since my stomach is having a turn over.

"You guys know each other?" Dad asked in surprise.

"No, we've never..."

"Yes, we know each other very well." The jerk cut me off in mid sentence.

What is he saying?! I don't even know his name! It's not like I would want to know either!

"Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, a member of Super Junior. And I'm sure you will find working with us interesting." He whispered and smirked as if he could read my mind.

"I'm Ella Lee." I replied while glaring at him. Interesting? NO, certainly doubt that. I just hope that you won't find teasing me interesting.

"Well see you later then Ella, hope you won't get bored without me!" Kyuhyun smiled and walked out of the room with the other members.
 

While the members went to their photoshoot for their new album. I went to find the CEO of this company who needed to see me about the job.

Super Junior's manager led me to a dark grey door and knocked. The door was quite normal, and unnoticable. Something that people would have just disregarded without looking at it twice.

The door opened and I walked into a room with pitch black walls. I took a few steps forward.

Poof! I looked up and saw a tennis ball headed straight towards me.

Poof! Poof! Taking a step left, I turned around three hundred and sixty degrees, clenched my fist and punched forward. Then slightly bended my body and held my right hand out.

Standing up again, I looked at the tennis ball that is now sitting in my palm, and turned around to face the office desk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!!! Hope this chapter wasn't that bad >< and sorry again for the fail chapter name lol

Btw the drama "SKIP BEAT" that Donghae and Siwon filmed earlier this year is finally coming out tonight!!! clap*clap*clap* Everyone GO WATCH LOL

Thanks for reading!! and remember to subscribe and comment!