Meeting the jerk.

In LOVE with my bodyguard ❤

CHAPTER 2

After saying farewell to Master Ren, I walked onto the Aircraft carrying my light brown backpack over my shoulder.

I checked my plane ticket for my seat number - 52C - and started searching for it.

52A, 52B... I rubbed my eyes to double check...

There is someone sitting in my seat, a guy with dark brown hair covered by a hat. His face is mostly obscured by a mouthcover, and a pair of sunglasses over his eyes. Left with nothing much for people to depict.

I walked over and nudged him to see if he is awake.

'Excuse me sir, you are in the wrong seat.'

No reaction.

"Sir, you are sitting in my seat!" I spoke this time with a higher volume.

He did not even move an inch and sat as though he was frozen.

Giving up, I got over to sit on the window seat next to him.



An hour into the flight, bored as I was, I turned around to check out the guy.

He has a thin yet muscular figure, very toned body i have to admit, it is those type of body that is usually found on a magazine cover. His facial features are perfect, even the mouthcover and sunglasses cannot hide how sharp and angular his features are.

Widening my eyes more, I was able to make out the shape of his eyes behind the dark shades. He has those long black lashes which stretched out from his eyes upwards, and I was able to see a reflection of myself in his clear, mirror like pupils...

HE IS AWAKE??!!!!!!!

It took a few seconds to realize this. The realization caused me to immediately jerk backwards, with a side effect of heat rapidly rushing to my face.

I'm probably looking like a dooche right now... T_T

"It's ok, most people would have found looking away diffucult." He chuckled, and the side of his mouth pulled upwards into a smirk.

HUH?!! Who the F*** would praise himself so highly in front of a stranger? What a jerk!

"What are you? A jerk?"

"Are you saying that you took your time just to stare passionately at a jerk? Wow, you have awesome tastes!" His mouth pulled into a huge grin.

"Dude! Are you insane? That's the worst pick-up line I've ever heard!"

"Then why are you drooling?"

What! I am? My hand unconciously wiped the side of my mouth.

"AHAHAHAHA!!! You are so gullible." The jerk laughed as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

HOLY SHIZZLE POPS! I got tricked? What's with this jerk's attitude? We are strangers to each other and he is acting like this? I mean doesn't normal people always try to look polite when they meet strangers? Well, I guess you can't call him normal.

However honestly, the moment he started speaking, his 'perfect' image has instantly shattered into I don't know how many pieces!

Jeez, looks really are decieving, all good looking guys are jerks, and he didn't even get past the bottom line!

"At least I'm not rude like you to laugh at a stranger!"

"So the person who's staring at a stranger is talking about rudeness now?"

"I'm only staring because you are sitting in my seat!"

He quickly checked his plane ticket and the seat numbers. Put his mouth cover back on, and... went back to sleep.

=__________________________=

Leaving me sitting here, completely ignored.

HOW RUDE! *&%@@%#*@!! <----(since i am christian i cannot swear, therefore these letters shall express my hate.)

Knowing that I would not be able to wake him. I turned back to stare out the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter done! guys plz comment since im willing to see feedbacks. Again, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Btw im sure you can guys can guess who the JERK is right? haha XD

anyway please click SUBSCRIBE. and bombard me with comments haha~ thank you